• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

".. What happened to you? Kidnapping's bad, 'cause I saw on the TV that when people get taken like that, they don't come back and they're missin' forever and ever." He said simple-mindedly, an empathetic frown coating his face. (@Soul OMU)

---

Daniel shrugged and smiled. ".. Am I old enough to come hunting with you guys yet?" He asked. Yeah, if Conner remembered, Dominic first said to him that this son of his always did his best to try and seem older and fit in with the older kids and even some of the adults. (@Beowulf)

---

"Christ... I'm so sorry..." Alex muttered. ".. That's how my mom and dad came to pass. They thought that they could find somewhere safer for me and my brothers to go and hide it out with them... They got bit, and I was the one who had to shoot them both in their own bedroom." He sighed softly and shook his head. "We won't do shit like that, man. I promise. We're not murderers, I can tell you that much." He added quietly. (@DrCompton)

Matty took his bullets and headed towards the store everyone was and started waking them up

"Wish I had a trumpet. Everyone wake up there's a new day outside waiting for you!"

"Then I will protect you, for as long as I can." Tom was clean shaven now, and buzzed his head as well. He was scratching his cheek. "Until you decide to hurt others. Then I will kill you."

"Oh, fuck off!" Eric groaned. He buried his face in his pillow - he wasn't getting up willingly today. (@DryPunishment)

---

".. The only time anyone's ever going to be hurt by us is when we need to. It won't be needlessly, I promise." He said, looking around and then looking back to Tom's clean-shaven face. ".. You want to head up and meet a few people? Get some breakfast, or something?" He offered. (@DrCompton)

"Oh come now,Eric don't make me carry you all the way to have some breakfast." Matty felt a little sorry for Eric as when they were traveling he tried to lighten him up,but he couldn't. He sighed at picked Caitlyn up.

"Good morning,darling how's my girl today hmm?"

She rubbed her eyes and hugged Matty.

"I'm fine,Matty..."

She had put her tiny head on Matty's shoulder and tried to get some more sleep as he got outside the store.

"Come,Eric you need to eat." He said just before leaving the store.

Tom nodded, "sure, let's go meet the gang." Tom looked at him and smiled. "Whats the worst that could happen? They all hate me?"

He leaned over and gently hugged her, a smile on his face as he shuffled up a little closer so he could hold her better. ".. It's okay..." He whimpered softly. ".. You went missin' but you came back! When people go missin' they're gone forever a lot." He added, sighing. "You came back, so you can be happy!" He said hopefully, his smile fading a little. (@Soul OMU)

---

"Yeah, let's go." He began walking him upstairs towards the bed furniture store. (@DryPunishment)

Tom looked around the mall as they walked looking for ways out and places to hide. "You've cleared the whole mall? With kids, that's impressive."

Riley sighs softly while hugging her knees. "Not really... I don't even know if I can... I'm not ready for what is to come... I really wish Cece was here..." She said and shook while sobbing.

Hunter sighs and leaves the room quitely, managed to tattoo Cece's name on her back.

Caitlyn started playing with Matty's hair which was getting longer. So long that he even thought about tying it in a ponytail.

"Ow! Stop it!" He laughed a little playing with Cait's hands and sticking his tongue out at her

She started laughing and got Matty's nose.

"I got your nose,Matty. Now how do you smell?"

"I don't know...How do I smell?"

"You smell bad. Hee hee hee..."

"Do I ?"

He started tickling Caitlyn

"Now how do you smell,hmm?"

"Yep. We managed to do it in just under two weeks. Could have done it in less if Eric wasn't the way he is." He said, sighing a little. "That over there's Eric." He pointed to the teenage boy sprawled out on the mattress in the corner.

---

"It's okay..." Carl began rubbing her back, his voice shaking. ".. Gimme' a hug... Hugs make everything better." He added. (@Soul OMU) 
(@DrCompton)

"What's wrong with him?" Tom stopped and looked at the kid. He frowned, "is he just being a brat?" He raised a brow and looked back at the other brother.

".. No. No... He's not... He's been getting worse during the month. He's only fourteen but we found him passed out in the liquor store at three in the morning on a couple of nights. He hasn't eaten, takes forever to get out of bed, locks himself away... Nothing we say to him makes him feel any better, but we don't know what's wrong." He said, giving a soft sigh. (@DrCompton)

"Let me talk to him." He started to walk towards the boy. "What's his name?" He looked over his shoulder as he walked toward the 14 year old.

".. Who are you...?" He groaned. He tried to push himself up and away but was too frail and weak to do so. He rolled over onto his side to look up and inspect his face - Eric's eyes were sunk and had bags under them, his ribs showing under his skin. (@DrCompton)

".. It's okay, it's okay..." Carl whimpered, hugging her tightly as well and setting his head against her side. He looked off towards the new man that had entered that was now talking to Eric. He'd go and introduce himself later. ".. We're friends, so we look after each other..." He whispered, "I cry sometimes, but it's okay... 'cause it's okay to cry..." He paused for a little while and then sat on his knees so he could give her a proper hug. ".. You can tell me stuff if you want... 'cause that's what friends do!" He smiled softly. (@Soul OMU)

Riley hugging him tightly before pulling back and shaking her head. "I don't think I'll ever be ready to talk about what happened... Mostly because I don't think you would understand... Your older brother and a few of the other older people might... Cece would have been the best to tell..." She said and shook hard.

Hunter goes to the kitchen and narrows her eyes as she passes the new guy.

".. Well... We can talk about other stuff too." He gave a friendly smile and dropped back onto the mattress, leaning back onto his arms. ".. You can talk to Alex... he's good at talkin' to people, and he talks to me when I get sad and stuff." He added, shrugging. (They eat in the pizza restaurant a couple of stores down from the place they stay in. I wouldn't imagine a bed furniture store to have a kitchen :P - @Soul OMU)

"Christ kid, when was the last time you ate?" He looked at him, "I'm Tom. I'm going to be teaching you to be an adult, once I get you to start eating." He smiled.

".. I don't need to be. It's nothing to look forward to." He croaked in a shaky voice and rolled over to face away from him, taking a weak and shaky deep breath. (@DrCompton)

"That's because they don't treat you like one. I will." He looked at Eric, "once you earn it. I won't just brush you aside and think you're just a kid. Kids don't carry gun. I'll treat you like an adult if you act like one with me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back