• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

"Alright then, Chris. Aside from me trying to survive, what do you suggest I should do? We both know that as soon, as I can, I'll try to get out. So you lads should try and get what you can out of me, other wise I'll just lay here like a lump and you'll be wasting resources feeding me."

He didn't say anything else for a moment. "Let's try and achieve a proper conversation, can we?" He chuckled. "Come on, your turn. Hit me with some questions. Ask me anything." He said. (@Fallen from Heaven)

"I was sort of asking, not suggesting. I haven't spoke to anyone properly for a week - I'm desperate." He laughed a little and then took a deep breath. "My birthday's on... January twenty-first. You?" He asked. (@Fallen from Heaven)

"Then get out of here and get someone that can decide that." Conner said, making a shooing motion with his hands. Really, just going to capture somebody and do nothing with them.

"Hm, luck of the people of Wisconsin, I guess." He shrugged and squinted harder to peer off into the distance more. (@Fallen from Heaven)

"I know the feeling. At least there's no other moving objects on the road, so we're not crashing into the back of anyone." He chuckled. (@Fallen from Heaven)

"Not if they have a place to hole up. If there's a secure place near 'em, in this weather they won't go anywhere. Unless they're all starving to death, of course. But the body can live far longer without food than it can without water, and with all this snow around, there's not going to be any dehydration." He explained. (@Fallen from Heaven)

"Eh, don't put yourself down. If you've managed to survive this long on your own, I think you're far from being an idiot, hm?" He said, smiling as he reached out with one hand to nudge her on the shoulder. (@Fallen from Heaven)

"I just ran around and hit a few zombies with a baseball bat." Nor shrugged, "That doesn't require intelligence, just common sense." But she smiled a little, feeling a little proud. (@DrTrollinski)

"Yeah, but being able to look in the right places for food, making sure you don't eat anything rotten or poisonous, checking to see if water's contaminated - That's smarts more than common sense, ain't it?" He said, shrugging. (@Fallen from Heaven)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back