• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

Skyler nods her head. "Doesn't matter to me. Would you mind telling me why though?" She asks softly as she walks to the door, and slowly opening it.

"I'm gonna stay here and keep an eye out with Alex.Though I'm really tired...you guys be careful,whistle or call out if you need help.I'll come...I hope"he whispered the last two words.

".. Something I should have done when this started..." He said softly, giving a sad sigh as he followed her out of the door and lead her across the Cul De Sac to the front door of the house. He didn't go in, though. He remained idle outside. He looked heartbroken. (@Aryn Harris)

Skyler places a hand on his shoulder, gently squeezing. "Come on." She murmurs, turning the door nob and walking in.

"I just--.." He'd began to tear up; he quickly used a hand to wipe his eyes continuously, sniffling occasionally as he looked around the house. ".. You need to--.. Need to look for the man and woman that live here. You can deal with them..." He said. (@Aryn Harris)

"You wake me up if anything happens,okay Alex?" He said in a really hoarse voice and with the most tired look he ever had.

Matty quickly passed out

"You'll...wake...me up..."he yawns"Allright?...bu-ddy?"

(@DrTrollinski )

"No, no--.. No... It's not my parents... It's--.. This is my best friend's house--.." He sniffled and wiped his nose and eyes again. ".. My best friend since kindergarten." He forced a broken smile. ".. I knew his parents as much as I knew him, but--.. I don't want to tackle them... Not now..." He said, shaking his head for a moment. (@DryPunishment) 

DrTrollinski said:
".. I will." Eric said softly. "I want to choose the first house. There's something I need to do. Please." He asked quietly, sighing. He downed his shot and near enough choked, slamming his chest as it felt like it was burning his insides. He coughed and wiped his eyes. (@Aryn Harris
The three walked up and dragged her into the nearest building which happened to be a gas station. (@TheHarlequinnCat)
(@TheHarlequinnCat)

Caitlyn rolls around on the couch and extends her arms towards Matty.She slowly gets closer to his head and wraps herself around it.

Skyler nods her head and walks further into the house, looking around. She walks into the living room and hears some movement in the kitchen.

He follows her through to the kitchen and looks at what's there. There's a woman, a once beautiful woman with bright blonde hair - she was covered in bites and scratches. Her jaw slowly opened as she turned towards them both and began dragging her feet along the ground towards them. (@Aryn Harris)

Skyler pulls out her knife and once she get close enough she kicks the zombies knee, knocking her down, and stabbing her in the back of the head.

Eric sighed as he watched her get finished off. He then lead Skyler out of the room to hunt around the house for a moment; when they got to the entrance to the garage there was shuffling and groaning on the other side of the door. He slowly pushed it open and stepped aside quickly as a muscular but rotting corpse stumbled in through the doorway, grunting and groaning. (@Aryn Harris)

((Guys, I'll be gone tonight! :) ))

Delaney was still unconscious, her body completely limp and her thoughts dead to the world. In her mind, she was in a dreamy haze; zoning in and out of sleeping and trying to wake up. She could hear voices vaguely circling around her, but as soon as she nearly came to, she'd be gone again.

".. Okay..." He sniffles and then nods towards the stairs, leading her onwards. He lead her down the hallway at the top to the room that was at the bottom of it - the layout was very similar to what their own house was like. He slowly pushed open the door and looked inside, tears instantly pouring down his cheeks as soon as he looked inside. There was a boy around his age slowly wandering around, draping around and groaning aimlessly. Eric slowly walked inside and let out a sob as he gripped the baseball bat's handle with both hands. (@Aryn Harris)

Matty was passed out ((and so will I be if I don't go to sleep now)) ,but as he felt Cait's warmth he formed a smile in his arms.

He quickly shakes his head. "No..." He sobs, his hands shaking as he raises the bat up into the air and slowly approaches the undead boy that had now turned to face them both. He dodged out of the way as it lunged at him and swung the bat into his face with a cry; when the undead boy hit the ground he dropped the bat and pulled out one of the two butterfly knives from his thigh holster and then dropped down onto his chest, looking into his blank and diluted eyes. ".. I'm sorry, Jake..." He cries out as he drives the blade down into his skull. He begins crying very, very heavily as he grips the knife with both hands and continuously drives it up and down into the skull of the undead friend - it was dead on the first stab, but he didn't stop. He kept crying and stabbing, over and over again. He didn't stop. (@Aryn Harris)

Skyler slowly walks over to the boy and grabs his arms, effectively stopping him from stabbing the dead boy any more. She pulls Eric towards her, into a hug.

He squirmed away from her and dropped the knife to the ground; went onto all fours and vomited up a very small amount of liquid that was in his stomach, followed by crawling away into the corner of the room; he sat in the corner, hugging his tucked up legs while he bowed his head and kept his blood-riddled face hidden; he continued crying and screaming out in sheer heartbreak. His best friend. Out of all people, his best friend was one of the people that was first to go, and one of the last to finally be put to rest. He couldn't bear the thought of it - as happy as he was that he'd just put his best and only friend to rest, he also felt equally as bad as he just ended nine years of history. He was completely sprayed with blood, and was now just a quivering and crying mess.

"Leave me here--.. I don't--.. I don't--.. I don't deserve to come back!" He sobbed loudly to her. (@Aryn Harris)

Skyler walks over to him and sits down next to him, pulling him towards her, wrapping her arms tightly around him so he won't squirm away. "If there's one thing I learned when I went to war it was nobody gets left behind..."

"He's dee-ea-ead..." He sobbed to her, burying his face in her shoulder and hugging her tightly, finally letting down his defences and giving in. "My best friend is DEAD." He cried out, only hugging her tighter and tighter as time went on. His cries only became louder and more desperate. (@Aryn Harris)

Skyler rests her head on his and rubs his shoulder gently. "Shh....It's okay... It's going to be okay..." She murmurs softly, continuing to his his shoulder.

"It's not--.. It's not... It's not..." He sobbed again. ".. I'm a murderer--.. I can't go back, I can't!" He bawled, his whole body shaking while he hugged her. (@Aryn Harris)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back