• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

Chel immediately froze when the soldier looked at her. He grabbed her arm and forced her on her knees. His hand held her two hands on her head. He grabbed her hair along with her hands. She gritted her teeth as she heard the soldier yell at Kaden. Her soldier came in front of her, a smug look on his face. He picked her up by her hands and hair and she winced in pain. She stood and pretended to act young again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaden tried to look up as he heard the sounds coming from over where Chel was. The soldier behind him used his palm to shove Kaden's head back down. He heard a mechanical sound, and knew it was the scanner. It took a few seconds to power up, and he started panicking. He saw a slightly roughed up Chel thrown to the ground next to him. He lowly growled at the man who threw her, but the soldier just laughed.

The soldier behind Kaden grabbed Chel's hair, pulled her up a bit and pressing the scanner to her neck. After a few seconds, a beep sounded through the room. He looked at the screen on the scanner and it wrote 'negative.' He let go of her hair, causing her face to collide with the floor. Kaden tried to stand up to help her, but A soldier hit him in the face with a gun, causing him to fall back down.

Chel panicked as well, and her face being smashed in wasn't a bonus. She felt herself crying. The man just laughed harder and cocked his gun. Just before he shot, she kicked his leg. He shot by accident and it hit her arm. She winced but threw her knife at the other one's throat. He gagged and collapsed next to his buddy, who was starting to get up. Chel took the knife out of the man's neck and stabbed the other's head, taking his gun. She saw the last one pointing his gun at her from afar but she shot him down. The pain in her arm made her wince and sit down.

Last edited by a moderator:
As Chel began crying, Kaden slightly lifted his head. He felt the dammed scanner get pressed to his neck. Just as it did, Chel kicked the soldier next to her. She then killed the other two, then aimed her gun at the soldier above me. The beep sounded through the room, and the soldier and scanner fell to the ground.

Unlike Chel's results, the screen on the scanner was flashing red with the word 'positive' stretched over it. He was sure Chel hadn't seen it yet, so he fell to the ground and let out a shaky breath, taking a quick look around him as he laid on the ground panting.

Chel could barely breathe and started to take deep breaths. "We need to get out of here. They must have a car..." She said after a few minutes. She tried to get up, but she fell down. She could barely move without pain so she just laid there. "Kaden, you have to go."

He looked down at her, the red blinking light showing from next to her. He didn't want her to see it and freak out or lose trust in him, but this wasn't the time. He nodded and ran up the stairs, pushing the door open. He laid his eyes on a few soldiers who instantly turned towards him and pointed their guns at him. "Shit." He mumbled, and all he could feel was a gun to the back of his head before his vision went out.

Chel took more deep breaths and stood up. She ran up the stairs and saw Kaden unconscious in the front door. She jumped out a window and ran in that direction, trying to get away. She felt like a monster as she did so. She scaled a tree nearby her and she saw him being taken away. The truck revved its engine and they sped down the street.

He wasn't unconscious, but he sure did feel like it. He couldn't move and couldn't see, but he could hear the sounds of the truck starting up and driving off to god knows where. He couldn't think, but he knew that once he grew conscious again he'd probably hyperventilate.

Chel began to cry in the tree. She sat there, binding herself and sobbed. She didn't know where he was going, if he was going to be killed, and if she'd ever see him again.

A few hours later, Kaden woke up in a prison cell type of room. It had bars and a door and a small slot for food. On the other side of the bars was a man who had a body on the table, and he was chopping its limbs off piece by piece. He gasped and scooted back a bit. The man stopped chopping and walked out of the room. Within seconds, another man walked in. He looked more professional, probably the leader of sorts.

"Hello, boy." He said, sounding more confident than Kaden could comfort from. "I heard lots about you." He continued. Kaden sat up straight, trying to seem more threatening. It obviously didn't faze the man. "I heard that you and some girl killed four or so of my men, is that correct?" He asked, tilting his head. Kaden didn't respond, just deathly glared at the man.

"You don't have to answer, that's enough for me. So, what's your name?" Kaden once again stayed silent, all until the man spoke again. "Fine, are you hungry? Want some deer?" The man slid a plate through the slot. Kaden raised an eyebrow and spoke. "With a help of human serving on the side? No thanks." He pushed the plate away, causing the man to slightly frown.

Chel, exausted, collapsed onto a bed. Folks had let her stay there and she have them ammo. In return, they offered to tell her where the base was, but they insisted she slept. Her eyes closed and she thought of Kaden's wellbeing before she slept.

"My name is Robert, and I pretty much run things around here." He tried to give Kaden a inviting smile, but Kaden just looked away. The man sighed. "Look, everyone here wants you dead, and i'm trying my hardest to keep from that. So please, can you tell me your name?" Kaden had an idea spring into his mind. Clearly, this man doesn't know what Kaden is capable of. He nodded and leaned in close to the bars. He motioned for Robert to come closer, and he did. Once Robert was close enough, Kaden grabbed his hand and dug his teeth into his thumb. The man groaned in pain and tried to get his hand back. Blood drew from his hand as Kaden dug deeper. The man finally pulled back and cursed out a few words.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself, you fool??" He asked, putting on a threatening face. Kaden panted a bit, then looked up at the man strongly.

"Kaden. Tell them Kaden was the boy who broke your fucking finger!" He yelled, causing the man to scowl. "You damned boy." he yelled before hurrying out the room.

((I remember when Ellie did that in TLoU)) Chel woke to the sound of a bird chirping. It was a fake bird, but it was still relaxing. The man who let her in was in a rocking chair, reading an old book. "Good, good. You've woken. How is your arm?" He asked politely. "It's fine. Where is the base?" She asked urgently. He responded and she grabbed her backpack. She ran out and sped down a couple of blocks. Panting, she stopped and felt sweat drop down her forehead. She looked up and saw the building. She hid behind a tree and waited for awhile.

((I've mad a few TLoU refs because it is my liife)) He woke up to the taste of blood in his mouth. He spat, feeling disgusted. He looked up to see the butcher hacking away at a corpse. Kaden looked around his cell, sighing and leaning against a wall. He realized that Chel wasn't with him, and began panicking. Was she okay? where was she?

Dark came sooner than Chel thought, and she was delighted. Her pistol in her pocket, she scaled a tree and hopped over the barbed wire fence. She saw houses and people walking around, but she knew she wouldn't fit in. Instead, she ran through backyards. She heard a door slam and saw a man with a bloody finger jog across the street to what it looked like a Town Hall.

The butcher looked down at Kaden, his weapon still in his hand. "Kid, I hope you know that I hate you. You killed my brother back in that house." He spat, taking a large chop into the bodies face. "I don't care." he muttered. Kaden was pissed, and he was pushing all the limits. He wanted to know where Chelsea was and he wanted to know now.

The man stopped chopping and walked up to the door. "You should care, because shortly after Robert tells the others about his finger, you'll be laying on this table as I chop you to bits." He said, a huge smirk on his face. Kaden let out a hoarse chuckle, obviously forced.

"He won't make it very far."

Chelsea caught the door just before it closed and crept in. She hid behind a rack, and she found a bag looking similar to Kaden's. She opened it and found one of his hats. She took the bag and also found some hidden keys along the way. She peeked out and saw a tall fat man cutting some meat.

He leaned in closer, smirking. "And why is that?" He asked. This time it was Kaden's turn to smirk, and he did. Not knowing that Chelsea was near, he spoke.

"Because i'm infected." The man looked shocked. He ran a hand over his face as Kaden stared at him, thinking of what to do.

Chel almost choked at his words. Infected?! He must be kidding. She took the shocked man as an oppurntunity. She stabbed the back of his neck and he fell. She stayed hidden, unaware that it was Kaden in the cell.

He saw the mans lifeless body fall to the ground and widened his eyes. "W-what the-" He stopped himself and reached into his boot, searching for his pocket knife. Once he surprisingly found it, he held it tightly.

Chel recognized his voice and totally freaked out. She came out of her hiding spot. "You? Infected? What do you mean?" She demanded, holding the keys.

He dropped the knife as his eye widened. He felt at a loss of words. He knew this would happen eventually. "i-it-i-" He couldn't speak, he didn't know what to say.

Chel curled her hands into fists. "You... You jerk! What the hell?! I told you I didn't want to be alone!" She threw him the keys. "Get out yourself!" She yelled and opened a window.

"Chel wait! I-i can explain!" he yelled, rushing to his feet as he watched her. He picked up his knife and shoved it into his boot as he ran up to the keys on the ground, picking them up.

"I don't need an explanation. All I need to know is that you were dead all along." She said before jumping out. She slammed it shut and ran. Ran faster than she ever has before. She scaled a tree and hopped over the fence. She kept running until she came across the house that she met the man in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back