• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

Chel sliced one head open. She kicked another. She sliced around until one came from behind her. "Shit!" She yelped. The remaining infected surrounded her. She pulled out her gun but it was out. "No no no. C'mom this isn't fair!"

He heard a yell, and even though he couldn't identify who it was, something inside his brain clicked. He jumped up and looked around, then ran towards the small group of infected. He took out his knife and pushed through them all, not caring if he was bit. When he got to the person in the center, his eyes widened.

"C-Chelse-" He stopped himself as an infected grabbed her shoulder. He shoved it off and wrapped his arms around her, then hurried back through the infected, pushing her out of the crowd. One of them grabbed his leg, causing him to fall.

Chel couldn't believe it was him. She threw her knife at the infected on his leg. Another came in front of her but she kicked it off. She struggled with them crowding her and started to hyperventilate.

Last edited by a moderator:
He got up to his feet and felt something grab him again. He turned around and shoved his knife into its head. "Run!" He yelled, pushing her back a bit.

Chel stood her ground. "I'm not leaving you again!" She stabbed one coming for him and kicked another. She elbowed a fat one in the neck and stabbed its head.

He saw one coming up behind her and ran towards it. He saw more coming and grabbed her wrist, pulling her away from the group of infected.

He looked around quickly. "Anywhere but here." He saw them getting closer and closer and decided to keep running.

After a few minutes of running, he was out of breath so he pulled them into a nearby gas station.

Chel panted and she coughed. Her arm started to sting but she didn't draw any attention to it. She noticed Kaden's condition. "Holy shit. Are you okay?" She gave him his bag as She asked him.

Last edited by a moderator:
He shook his head. "It doesn't matter if i'm okay. Are you hurt?" He said, clearly out of breath and looking worn down.

His appearance was awful. He looked exhausted, and he was a bit slimmer than from a few days back. His face was tear stained and his eyes were red. His hair was a mess from him constantly pulling at it from stress.

"Kaden, I don't matter right now. You need food, water, and a bed pronto." She threw him a can of soup and some water. "Let me know when you finsh." She held out her knife so she was ready when zombies came.

"No." He said coldly, showing barely any emotion. He set the can and water down and walked up to her. "Are you hurt." He said again, this time more stern. His eyes didn't look the same, they were dull, and they were more lazily narrowed. he looked as if it was a chore to have to keep his eyes open.

He sighed and stared at the can for a moment, then shook his head. "I'm not hungry. We should save it." He pulled his backpack in front of him and began putting it away.

"Save it for when you die from starvation?! Your thinner, Kaden. Just eat it. I have a stash somewhere anyway. Just please, eat." She pleaded, getting antsy. Her hands were shaking slightly.

He looked her in the eye for the first time since they reunited. "I'll be fine." He said, putting the stuff in his pack and zipping it up. He closed his eyes for a second, finding himself unable to think.

Chel frowned slightly. "You worry me, you know." She said before putting on her bag. She looked back at him in his eyes, and she could tell he wasn't fine. She didn't want to argue anymore and scoped the area.

He watched her for a moment before running a hand over his face. He will admit, he was tired. He just was at a loss of emotions at the moment and didn't really care about anyone's heal but Chelsea's. He almost let himself die all because he thought she was dead. What even go him into this mess? Oh yeah, when he was an idiot an decided to announce that he was infected. That's when.

"There's a building that way. Its kind of hard to see." She announced to Kaden. She tried to get a better view but failed. "Should we check it out?"

He stood next to her and silently looked at it. After a short moment of examining it, he nodded. He looked around really quick, just to see if anything was in the house. Once he found nothing, he walked towards the front door where Chel was and opened it.

Chel gulped and kept her knife up, inspecting for goods. "A few cans in the kitchen and some running water." She reported from the kitchen. She had set her stuff down and looked for a can opener.

He looked towards her and sighed. He knew she was eventually going to make him eat, even if he didn't have an appetite. He watched her walk over to look for a can opener and sat down, feeling completely exhausted.

"Aha!" Chel held up the can opener. She grabbed a can and a spoon from her bag. She vaulted over the top of the couch and sat down next to him. She opened the can quickly and took out her spoon. "If you won't eat, I'll feed you."

He looked at her, staring for a moment before sighing and giving in. "Fine." He put his hand out, accepting the can. He would have to eat eventually, might as well make Chelsea happy in the process.

"Finally!" Chel handed him the can with the spoon in it. She put her hand under her chin and pretended to be interested. "Look kids! A man in his natural habitat!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back