• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

"If you don't go right now, I will beat you senseless." Chel threatened, holding a card like a ninja star. "I will turn Samurai on you!"

"WHY IS EVERYONE IN THIS HOUSE TRYING TO BEAT ME UP!" He yelled, throwing his arms all over the place.

He sighed and leaned back, falling off of the couch. "Well shit." He said, sitting up. ((tbh, i dunno. Also, @WhyNotRP is another guy character trying to join so like he needs to get accepted ASAP)) ((Also, you accidentally typed Karen instead of Kaden and I died of laughter.))

Last edited by a moderator:
"KAREN!! YOU BITCH!" Chel yelled at the top of her lungs and threw her card at him. She laughed and threw another, finding joy in it.

((STOP I'M DYING HAHA)) He tried his best to dodge the cards. "EHEHEH!" He made some weird inhumane cry for help. ((AND TF. APPARENTLY HE'S KAREN NOW OKAY.))

AIEe said:
He sighed and leaned back, falling off of the couch. "Well shit." He said, sitting up. ((tbh, i dunno. Also, @WhyNotRP is another guy character trying to join so like he needs to get accepted ASAP)) ((Also, you accidentally typed Karen instead of Kaden and I died of laughter.))
(Ya know what, imma just jump in, pretend Lilly was napping or something)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back