• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

Kaden sat up a bit. "Hey Chel, can you get me a water?" He asked looking at her, then back at his comic.

"Yes, sir!" Chel said, acting like a soldier. She pulled a hidden water from the counter. Quickly, she marched into the living room and handed him the water. She picked up his legs and dropped them on the floor. She laughed and sat down.

He playfully rolled his eyes and glanced back at Megan, then back at the water bottle. He set the comic down at his side and took a sip from the water.

" uh fine." shoving her dog to the guy she started walking twords the infected ones "so much for help alright how am i supposed to do this . i'll just wing it i guess AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" noticing my arrival the six infected ones had come at me full speed not that they were fast "uh i did it !" delphi shouted back at the guy.

@Shiro kurogane

"Yeah.." He grabbed some and plopped them into his mouth. He looked at her questionably, not sure if she was going to do some kind of prank or something.

"You can have the whole bag. I'm finished." Chel admitted. She opened her bag to look for something to do. She took some of the things out; her gun, a knife, ammunition, and clothes. She set them on the floor and went back to her bag. After a few minutes of reaching, she found what she was looking for: cards. She pulled them out and opened the box. "Wanna play some cards?" Chel asked Kaden.

He shrugged. "Sure." He put his comic back into his bag and turned towards Chel, folding his knees against his chest.

CALLA said:
" uh fine." shoving her dog to the guy she started walking twords the infected ones "so much for help alright how am i supposed to do this . i'll just wing it i guess AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" noticing my arrival the six infected ones had come at me full speed not that they were fast "uh i did it !" delphi shouted back at the guy.

@Shiro kurogane
Hachi looked at the dog that'd been forced into his arms and purposefully dropped it. Looking at the girl who was being a loud moron he shook his head, pulled his gun and attached it's suppressor attachment and fired off six shots. All six bullets hit their marks and dropped the six infected, he wasn't a pro killer for nothing. "there they're actually dead now, so stop yelling." He reholstered the gun and breathed out another annoyed breath. "you are the person who gets people killed aren't you?"

"Do you know the game war?" Chel asked. She poured the cards into her hands and threw the box on the floor. She started to shuffle them, when all the cards fell out of her hand. Oh good job... She thought pessimistically.

Kaden turned towards Megan, blushing slightly. "I-is this a trick question?" He asked, sitting up straighter a bit.

"Oh, it's easy. You place your cards face down. You draw one at the same time as your opponent, and whoever has the bigger number wins." Chel explained. She immediately blushed at Megan's question. She picked up her cards, trying to ignore it.

((sorry got into my car again ))

At his command she stopped yelling and ran to her dogs aid picking him yup " i didn't get anyone killed for your information. i guess those people are safe now . now can i come along ? well actually your answer doesn't matter i'll follow you either way."

@Shiro kurogane

Last edited by a moderator:
"If you get the same number, you go to war. You place three cards face down in a line. With your fourth card, you place it up. Whoever has the bigger number wins all the cards. If you get the same number again, you just repeat the process." Chel finished collecting her cards and shuffled them.

"My dad taught me to play it when I was younger." Chel recalled. She counted to 26 with her cards and handed them to Kaden. She counted her own and got the same number. "Ready?" She asked, grinning.

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah." He sat up straight again and looked at the stack of cards.

CALLA said:
((sorry got into my car again ))

At his command she stopped yelling and ran to her dogs aid picking him yup " i didn't get anyone killed for your information. i guess those people are safe now . now can i come along ? well actually your answer doesn't matter i'll follow you either way."

@Shiro kurogane
(its ok)

Hachi just shook his head again. "fine, just know im not gonna watch out for you if you follow me. also, if it comes to it. i will use you as a means for my survival. an example being shooting you in the foot and letting infected get to you while i get away." he meant the part about not looking out for the girl if she followed. But with his tendency to be kind only to dead, dying or something similar to the dog and little girl he'd had to bury two days ago, the last part was doubtful. Luckily for him, his always blank face and cold eyes combined with his calm voice never gave anything away.

looking back to the house that seemed as if it was miles away she looked back at the guy and shrugged "I 'll take my chance, hey wait up!" running after only a few inches behind him "i'm Delphi this is blade, i'm guessing your not going to tell me your name so i'll call you . . . classified also don't worry i'll look out for you. smiling at her accomplishment "you want an apple? oh hey where are we going?" trying to keep up his pace since every pacing moment he seemed to walk faster. "also , if you ask nicely i'll just stay behind while you get away instead of shooting me in the leg."

@Shiro kurogane

"Alright... 3, 2, 1... go!" Chel yelled as she took a card from her deck and placed it on the couch upward. She had a 5 of spades.

"YUS!" Chel pumped her fist into the air and took both cards. She laughed, forgetting Megan's question entirely. "Thank you for your time, please return shortly." She pulled out another card, one of diamonds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back