• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

"Boo..." Chel complained and fake pouted. "You cheated!" She exclaimed in a childish tone. She pointed her finger at him. She pulled a fake lip and pretended to cry.

"How do I cheat at a game based around luck?!" He asked, throwing his hands up defensively as he played along.

"Because your mean to me! Chel fake-sobbed. She went to punch him, but he was too far. She fell on top of him. She felt her face turning red and she smiled. "See? You pushed me..." She said.

"Oh sure.." He whispered, raising an eyebrow at her. He bit back a grin that was starting to form on his face.

CALLA said:
looking back to the house that seemed as if it was miles away she looked back at the guy and shrugged "I 'll take my chance, hey wait up!" running after only a few inches behind him "i'm Delphi this is blade, i'm guessing your not going to tell me your name so i'll call you . . . classified also don't worry i'll look out for you. smiling at her accomplishment "you want an apple? oh hey where are we going?" trying to keep up his pace since every pacing moment he seemed to walk faster. "also , if you ask nicely i'll just stay behind while you get away instead of shooting me in the leg."

@Shiro kurogane
Hachi knew that with this girl following him. Things were gonna get a lot more difficult. "i don't need someone to look out for me." he told Delphi as he turned back towards the house they'd originally came out of and went back inside. "as for where were going, nowhere. were heading back to the house and as per my original plan, sleep there for the coming night." Walking into the house, Hachi headed for the room with the window overlooking the street and reclaimed it. "you can sleep in any room you want and use whatever blankets you find in said room." He said closing the door to 'his' room and proceeding to unzip the duffle bag he had and take out the looted files to see if there was any info in them that'd he may have missed.

(i'll be back later, going to sleep for a bit)

Last edited by a moderator:
He sat up more straight and blushed when he realized Megan was still in the room. "Uh, so back to the game that I was totally kicking your ass at?"

((alright goodnight ))

"Ah. . . alright goodnight! " setting her dog on the floor she started moving through the house picking a random room to sleep in her dog following her she took of her bag and threw it on the bed unzipping and taking out a brush proceeding to brush her hair "i wonder if theres water running through this house ?" shrugging she contained to brush her hair when she was done she put her comb back in her bag and placed her bag onto the floor she took of her clothes and changed into her night gown placing a blanket on top of her once she slid into the bed she motioned for her dog on the bed which he happily did and they were both knocked out.

@Shiro kurogane

"Haha..." Chel remarked and took the cards. She placed one down, a 10 of clubs. She rubbed her hands together and smiled deviously.

"What do you mean? Are you saying have terrible luck?" Chel smirked, holding in a laugh. She didn't fake that card, but she was acting like it.

"Just pull a card, chicken." Chel retorted, trying to mess with him. She was feeling playful and childish. I wonder what his limit is...

Megan shifted slightly in her chair. "Um I'm just gonna...." She slowly stood up and wobbled out of the room. "Awkward." She mumbled to herself when she made it to a bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back