• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

"BUT KAREN IS GOING TO BE INJURED TOO!" He yelled, completely ignoring Lilly's call to shut up. "LILLY! KAREN IS SNAPPING IN HALF RIGHT NOW!" He yelled.

"KAREN IS A BITCHY NAME THATS WHY!" Chel laughed. She removed one of her arms. She began to ruffle his hair. "Surprisingly, Karen has nice hair..."

Jason walked down the empty street, sighing as the only sound around him was the crunching of the cold icy snow from under his shoes. He fixed his backpack, making sure it wouldn't slip off. He closed his eyes for a moment until he heard distant yelling. "The hell?" He murmured.

"Yeah, Karen does have nice hair." He said with a grin. He took advantage of only having one arm against him and flipped up, grabbing Chelsea's arms and pinning her down as he sat on her waist. "HA!"

"NUUUUU!!!!" Chel screamed. She looked at Kaden, who was on top of her. "Hello, Karen..." She said, wiggling her eyebrows with a seductive smolder.

Lilly got up and looked around. "What the actual fuck is going on?" She managed before completely loosing it and busting out in a fit of side splitting laughing.

Once Jason got closer to the house, he hear laughing and someone talking about Karen. He furrowed his eyebrows and leaned against the wall, listening in on their conversation.

"Anyway," Lilly caught her breath, and fished a cigarette out of her pocket and lit it, "Anybody come up with a plan yet? Or were you busy ducking around?"

"WHAT?! MY BEAUTIFUL SMOLDER DOESN"T SEDUCE YOU? BULLSHIT!" Chel suddenly burst out laughing. She felt tears of laughter run down her face. "I don't understand... Teach me the ways, sir."

Lilly rubbed he bandage on her head, "You kids are gonna kill me if I don't get alcohol." With that Lilly got out on of her last bottles of booze and opened it.

"Try me." He said putting on a serious face, turning around towards her. Their noses were almost touching, but he didn't mind it.

He sighed. Now or never. He walked up to the front door and pushed it open, looking at the two slightly younger kids who were face to face and an older girl who was drinking booze. "H-hi." He said putting his hands up.

WhyNotRP said:
He sighed. Now or never. He walked up to the front door and pushed it open, looking at the two slightly younger kids who were face to face and an older girl who was drinking booze. "H-hi." He said putting his hands up.
"Whoa where the hell did you come from!" Lilly asked, nearly dropping her lit cigarette.

"Outside?" He said, almost as if it was a question. He looked between the three people, his hands still up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back