• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

Megan putted her knife away and sat on the couch. She gritted her teeth when a bunch of pain came from her leg. She started to check the stitches on her leg.

"Definitely." He said, walking up towards Lilly until he stopped and stepped towards the couch. "You okay there, doll face?" He asked, leaning over the back of the couch.

Megan waved her hand. "Yeah yeah I'm fine." She rested her bad leg on top of the coffee table in front of her. She laid her head back.

"Karen is still not impressed though." He said, pulling out of the hug. He stared into her eyes. "But Kaden might be." He said, smiling.

"Oh. How did you end up getting shot if you don't mind me asking?" He asked, raising an eyebrow with an amused expression.

"Maybe Karen is unobtainable... But I have Kaden. And Kaden is more than enough." She said, gazing back at him. His eyes were sparkling, which made her smile. "OH SHUT UP LILLY! I WILL BEAT YOU!"

Kaden blushed and rolled his eyes, then chuckled at Lilly's remark. "Chelsea, will you do me the honors...of being my maid?" He asked with an obvious grin.

He nodded his head, impressed. "Well, as far as I can tell you did a pretty good job of doing so." He pulled his backpack off and looked through it.

He shrugged. "Yeah." He ran his fingers through his hair. "So, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked shyly.

Megan nodded her head. "Yeah and hey I don't want children running around you two." Megan shouted to the couple upstairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm not sure if missing the bodies was a good thing or a bad thing. And I don't know anything about the military, so I can't really help you there." He looked through his bag some more.

"WILL YOU SHUT THE FU-" Chel stopped herself, hearing his question. "Yes, Kaden." She kissed his cheek. She ran through the door and downstairs. "WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?"

"Obviously I'm looking for condoms." He said, playfully rolling his eyes. "I'm just looking. And thanks for the compliment, doll face." He said smirking. "But if you wanted to be the one having the babies, you could've just asked."

Lilly bust out laughing again and chases Chel back upstairs. "Ok, kids, come one, get your stuff we gotta move. The military knows were hEren now."

"UGh, okay." He turned around and walked right back up the stairs and made sure he hadn't left anything in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back