• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

Chel growled and playfully punched Lilly. "Alright, mom. Jeez..." She grabbed her stuff. She went through it, checking a mental checklist. After everything being there, she put it on her back and went downstairs.

"Hey, I have the condoms incase you change your mind." He winked, then walked into the kitchen. He searched around, seeing if anyone was leaving anything behind.

"Hey, new guy, you gotta carry Meg!" Lilly called, laughing, pushing Chel back, and getting her military jacket and putting it on, then she swung her rucksack over her shoulders. She shuttered, the feeling of the heavy material was now unfamiliar. Her name was still on it along with her patches and her purple heart still there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaden walked back down the stairs, being fully packed up. "Anything else I need to grab?" he asked.

"Um what now lily? I don't need to be carried I can walk." She reached for her back and slowly got up. She slowly hopped her way to the door

"wow. Smooth." He whispered, chuckling. He gripped onto her hand. "do you have everything?" He asked Chel.

"You sure, doll face? I can carry you if you want. I sure wouldn't mind.." He said, walking back into the living room and smirking with a raised eyebrow.

midnightrose said:
"You wish pretty boy." Megan laughed at him "damn lily do we have to leave?"
"Yes." Lilly said, walking back downstairs. She looked at herself in the mirror. She had on her military uniform and now that she had her jacket on, it was complete. She sighed, and looked around.

"My gun, my knife, my ammo, my water, and my lover. Yup, I'm good." Chel said. She slightly leaned on his shoulder, smiling.

He smirked and walked up to her, picking her up bridal style. "This is how it'll be at our wedding, so take notes."

"I like bold... especially bold handwriting." Chel said. She winked grinned slightly. She used her free hand to hold her backpack strap so it wouldn't fall off.

"Ok, let's go." Lilly said, walking put of the front. She then quickly ran back inside and got the map and research notes. "Ok, now for real."

Chel nodded and walked next to him, hands still intertwined. She laughed a bit when Lilly had ran back inside. She let go of her bag strap to fix her hat, which was falling off. She refrained her bag strap and smiled.

Last edited by a moderator:
CALLA said:
((alright goodnight ))
"Ah. . . alright goodnight! " setting her dog on the floor she started moving through the house picking a random room to sleep in her dog following her she took of her bag and threw it on the bed unzipping and taking out a brush proceeding to brush her hair "i wonder if theres water running through this house ?" shrugging she contained to brush her hair when she was done she put her comb back in her bag and placed her bag onto the floor she took of her clothes and changed into her night gown placing a blanket on top of her once she slid into the bed she motioned for her dog on the bed which he happily did and they were both knocked out.

@Shiro kurogane
(back)

Hachi had read and reread the looted files from the military. Apparently, there were more... things like the one he'd killed in the truck. There were more... not fully dead infected being artificially made. He looked back no the thing the little girl had told him before she'd taken her own life about the survivors brought into the military's care. All being forced to be bitten then experimented on in the name of a cure. After stuffing the files back into his bag, Hachi made his way out of the house and back to the truck that'd had the holding cell for the failed infected experiment.

Turning on a flashlight, he studied the thing closer. He called it a thing because with the state it had been in. One could not have called it infected or human. Hear the faintest of groans he looked closer at the thing to see it's eyes still held the faintest light of life and it still held intelligence. Hachi thought for a moment and rechecked. Yes, when he'd shot it before, it had been clean through the head. So how was this thing still clinging to life?... or was it not willing doing so?

"do... you want to die?" He asked thinking it stupid to ask an already dead and somehow re-dying corpse questions. The thing tried to turn to look at him but failed due too only being able to just barely move it's hand. But even so, the thing managed the slightest of nods. "can... things like you die?" The thing again only gave the slightest nod. "you survived a bullet to the head, so you can't be killed like normal infected can you? how do i kill you?" The thing nodded again and in an a temp tried to what look like point towards something... a box under the driver's seat. Hachi pulled it out while mentally scolding himself for not searching the truck more carefully.

Opening the box revealed two syringes with different colors of liquid. One was blue while the second was green. "which one kills you?" again the thing tried to point at the green filled one and looked at hachi with begging eyes with relayed a message that the thing couldn't vocalize with it's no longer exist throat. Taking the green filled syringe and plunging it into the thing, Hachi watched as the last bit a life left the thing. Its's eyes held another unvoiced message that caused him to look away. The thing had thanked him for its dead with its eyes.

Blowing out a sigh that held no emotion, Hachi exited the truck. He'd taken the remaining blue syringe with him and it's case. Now for the first time in years, Hachi felt something he'd never felt before.... disgust. Considering his own past of eating recently dead people just to survive as a kid, Hachi had no right to be disgusted with anyone beside himself. But now he'd found the one thing he'd ever though was worse.

"Shut up," Lilly grumbled, opening the door. "Great, I'm the only single one. And the oldest." She lit another cigarette, falling snow showing it her dark hair.

"Every time you call me pretty boy it only encourages me more." He said, raising one eyebrow as he smirked down at her.

I followed shortly behind Lilly, still holding onto Chel's hand. "I don't think their dating yet." He said, looking back at them. "But it seems like something thats soon to happen." He squeezed Chel's hand a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back