• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

"No, but you can check in the back. There a dead person inside I think, but only one." Lilly said with a wave of her hand and sat down, inhaling smoke through her mouth and exhaling it trough her nose with a sigh.

"Well, my opinion of hard may be too extreme for you. Why don't you pick?" Chel said, teasing. She grinned. This is going to be awesome...

CALLA said:
awoken by her dog nuzzling her face "Its to early , go away." shooing the dog away. the dog then barked which echoed through out the house . Delphi jolted up "SHHHHHH!" crossing her arms "Have you forgotten what happened earlier blade ?" blade whimpered, sighing delphi smiled and shuffled his hair "It's alright i'm sure he's a heavy sleeper." getting up she got dressed . wearing what she had worn earlier , opening the door to her room and heading down to the kitchen she sat down on the floor and took out a cloth making sure it was clean taking out a couple of apples she stared at them until her dog began nudging her leg "Oh sorry . . .you know what lets cut them up. uh wait i don't have a knife. ah lets go ask classified if he has one . " getting up delphi ran to his room " eh? he's not here i wonder where he went ?" sighing delphi began looking around the room "i'm sure he has one here ."
((welcome back))

@Shiro kurogane
(thanks)

Hachi reentered the house to hear movement up stairs roughly where his room was. He knew it'd been a good idea to bring his weapons and bag with him. Slowly making his way to the room, he saw the back of the girl that insisted on sticking with him. "why are you in my room?" he questioned as he pushed the door fully open and walked in to put his bag back on the bed. "well?"

UnknownRolePlayer said:
"Well, my opinion of hard may be too extreme for you. Why don't you pick?" Chel said, teasing. She grinned. This is going to be awesome...
"The only thing I fucking brought back with me was hard stuff. But if you insist, I pick....Jack Daniels."

Last edited by a moderator:
Jumping when she heard classified come in " you scared me , i was just looking for a knife . . . to kill you while you were asleep ha joking , i wanted to cut some apples but i don't have a knife ." running up to him making sure to be a few feet away she put her hands out in front of her "lend me one? promise i'll return it"

@Shiro kurogane

"Yeah yeah, just wait here doll face." He set her down on the ground and pulled his knife out, walking towards the back.

"Sweet!" Chel said excitedly. She clapped her hands together. She never had it before, but her old friends said it was awesome.

CALLA said:
Jumping when she heard classified come in " you scared me , i was just looking for a knife . . . to kill you while you were asleep ha joking , i wanted to cut some apples but i don't have a knife ." running up to him making sure to be a few feet away she put her hands out in front of her "lend me one? promise i'll return it"

@Shiro kurogane
Hachi sighed in annoyance and pulled out one of his knives. "keep it, your gonna have to kill an infected by yourself at some point anyways." he would just find a new knife to replace it later. If the girl had actually tried to kill him, Hachi would have been impressed by her stupidity. If military could only get a few shots on him. then someone who has never fought with a weapon would never be able to kill let alone injure him.

He went to the back and knocked on the door. He heard the shuffling and pulled it open. One infected groaned as it started stumbling towards him. He sighed and put a hand on its chest as he shoved his knife through its head. He watched it fall to the ground and stepped over it, heading into the back room.

UnknownRolePlayer said:
"Sweet!" Chel said excitedly. She clapped her hands together. She never had it before, but her old friends said it was awesome.
Lilly got some cups and poured them each soem, before saying "Cheers!" And drinking.

"Cheers." Chel took one of the cups. She took a small swig, for a taste. It wasn't as bad as she expected it to be. She have Lilly a thumbs up while she finished the rest. She set the cup down and smiled.

Valkyrie put away her journal and wiped away her tears. C'mon. I'm so close to the safe house. Can't give up yet. With a groan she stood up and put her journal into her backpack, heading through the forest. She stopped and doubled over in laughter. God, how beautiful it was. The cabin.

He found the mattress and a few blankets and smiled. He put the blankets on the mattress and slid it out of the room and back to the others.

Giggling "Thank you." delphi stopped smiling when she heard that she would have to us it to hurt someone tilting her head " Why? won't that hurt them? " she then clasped her hands "Won't it be wonderful if we could find a cure , then no one would suffer , and the only use of these knives would be to cut fruit . " smiling lightly she looked up at the man "so wanna eat some apples, they help the doctor away and bone protection and lower cholesterol and it prevents cancer." she went on about the benefits of apples.

@Shiro kurogane

UnknownRolePlayer said:
"Nah, but I know about it. It's alright, I've had better " Chel admitted. She took another cup and chuffed it down.
Lilly had already finished four cups. "We might need another bottle," she stated see in on how the jack Daniels was almost gone. "How about we try a Kobra next?"

"I'm up for anything. Throw 'em on me." Chel drank half of one, then half of the other. She poured the rest into one cup and drank it. She poured the last one in her mouth like a waterfall.

Val nearly ran, hard in combat boots, toward the cabin and pounded on the door before it occurred to her that it might be a trap. The raven haired girl shifted her weight nervously waiting for someone to open the door.

He pulled it up next to Megan and took two of the blankets off, throwing them near the two girls who were drinking away. He left one blanket on the mattress. "There you go, m'lady." He smirked.

UnknownRolePlayer said:
"I'm up for anything. Throw 'em on me." Chel drank half of one, then half of the other. She poured the rest into one cup and drank it. She poured the last one in her mouth like a waterfall.
I got up and grabbed two of the bottles. "These are fourties. Fourty whole ounces of booze, can you handle one on your own?" Lilly cooed, popping hers open and drinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back