• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

"Oh, shut up." Chel retorted and took hers. She opened and drank some. She set the bottle down. "That is fucking disgusting." She felt like spitting, but she swallowed. She shook her head and drank some more.

"you didn't have to do this but thanks anyway." Megan smiled at Jason and climbed on the mattress and wrapped a blanket around her. She reached over and kissed Jason on the cheek.

Last edited by a moderator:
UnknownRolePlayer said:
"Oh, shut up." Chel retorted and took hers. She opened and drank some. She set the bottle down. "That is fucking disgusting." She felt like spitting, but she swallowed. She shook her head and drank some more.
"It's a light beer, not a whiskey like we just had," Lilly explained when she stopped to take a breath, before drinking more.

Hearing no reply, she entered the cabin cautiously. "Hello?!" She shouted, not sure if she wanted a reply or not. "I come in peace. Except I'm not an alien or anything like that. Human." I need to keep my mouth shut, she thought.

"Thank you m'lady. I shall treasure this freedom, so you want to use that condom now?" He asked with a grin.

Hachirou Itsuki Hachi reached up and covered the girls mouth with his hand to shut her up from talking about apples. "firstly,i don't really care about a cure and secondly, no infected are dead. that means they don't feel anything." He took a second to plan out what he was gonna say next. "infected don't feel and they feel nothing when they eat you or anyone else." He dropped his hand from the girls mouth and turned to walk over to and sit on his room's bed. Hachi went deep into thought thinking about what had happened in the truck moments before and was clearly not to be bothered at that moment.

@CALLA

Subject# 003

Nickname: 03

current status: Escaped, alive.

03 had been running for two days now, his poor excuse for clothes were torn. He'd ran away from the military base when a guard had released him and told him to ran away. Why had he listened? 03 wondered to himself. Exhaustion had set in and 03's eyes were fading in and out of focus. He had no idea where he was and blamed the military researchers for his not knowing the area due to being kept locked up. A few feet away He saw a house and without farther thought ran towards it... only for the nineteen old to lose the last of his energy and collapse with a loud thud on the porch.

08b3915f64f520ef6f48e2f7dc30cebd.jpg
(without the wings and with green eye color instead.)
@FireMaiden @WhyNotRP @UnknownRolePlayer @midnightrose

Megan looked at him with her mouth slightly open. "are you serious we just met." she said with a nervous laugh. He is cute though she thought to herself.

"I was just teasing. Calm down, doll face." He said, chuckling. He bit his lip and laid back on the cold concrete, staring up at the ceiling.

@FireMaiden[/URL] @WhyNotRP @UnknownRolePlayer @midnightrose [/fieldset]

Just inside the house, Valkyrie spun around at the sound of a bang. She took the dagger from her waist and opened the door cautiously to see a boy about her age collapsed on the porch. With a sound of surprise, she dropped the weapon and tried shaking him to wake him up. "Hey! Please be alive. And not infected. Cmon. Wake up!"

[/SPOILER]

"Chel calm the fuck down." Megan laughed at her. "hey pretty boy you can join me on the mattress if you want to." she looked over at him.

"That sounds like sex, doll face. I don't think Chelsea would approve." He said sarcastically, then leaned forward and sat down on the side of the mattress.

UnknownRolePlayer said:
"NO SEX IN THE FUCKING STORE!" Chel warned, yelling. She wagged her feet on the counter like a 5 year old.
Lilly chuckled and handed Chel the can of alcohol. What she hadn't told Chel was that they alcohol before had high alcohol percentages and we're meant to get you drunk faster. "Here ya go, we'll take a break and get some other fluids in us before we continue our little contest after this."

Subject# 003 03 opened his eyes slightly to see a girl shaking him and yelling something to him. He tried to speak but a groan came out instead of words. "stop shaking me..." he finally managed weakly.

@ThePumpkinQueen

"pretty boy my leg would get in your way and don't make things awkward."

Megan stated and shifted to give Jason some room. She shivered and wrapped the blanket more around her.

"Bullshit. I don't need a break." Chel opened the can and chugged it. She crushed the can with her hands and threw it behind her.

"Okay, okay. I'll chill." He laid back, just like he was on the concrete. He stared at the ceiling, looking over every little crack and figure on it.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]
Subject# 003 03 opened his eyes slightly to see a girl shaking him and yelling something to him. He tried to speak but a groan came out instead of words. "stop shaking me..." he finally managed weakly.
@ThePumpkinQueen

[/QUOTE]
Valkyrie did as he asked. She blushed for several reasons, the biggest one being that he had little of a shirt. "I apologize. What is your name?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back