• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

UnknownRolePlayer said:
"Nuh it! Bull shit! I can walk a straight line!" Chel said. She found some chalk and drew one. She walked over it perfectly, smiling.
"Yeah, I could do that too, but seriously we're done." Lilly stated lighting another cigarette. She stuffed the bottle back in the bottom of her bag. "Shit, I left my other bra at the other house, hey I'll be back in a few, and new kid, don't let Chel touch other drop of alcohol while I'm gone." Lilly commanded cocking her pistol and walking out of the store. She she approached the house they were previously staying at, she saw two people on the porch. She pulled her military jacket closer and zipped it as she approached. "You two ok?" She called.

@ThePumpkinQueen

Last edited by a moderator:
He looked at her for a few seconds, pondering. "I just want to. I'll go more into detail some other time, for now," He poked her in the nose. "Let's just do more poking."

Nodding her head "Of course i would feel, there isn't a creature in this whoooole world that can't feel." Hearing him talk about the cure and how pointless it is to him she laughed " Right , so you like killing those infected people?" Hearing him say his name delphi was surprised for a few seconds "hey i got you to say your name , thats an accomplishment right? were becoming closer as friends ." finally realizing that blade was sitting on hachi's lap she went and picked him up placing him onto the bed. "Hachi, hachi ,hachi you know that names sounds familiar ah anyway I'm bored lets go out ." she said clasping her hands together .

@Shiro kurogane

"COME ON IM NOT DRUNK!" Chel complained. She went to the back, looking for some. She found a new one and grabbed a six pack. "Haha!"

"I have to baby sit." He said, standing up. "Chel, I can see that six pack! And I'm not just looking at myself shirtless!" He winked at Megan before running off after Chel. "You heard what Lilly said."

"NO! I WANT MORE! WAAAAAH!" Chel exclaimed. She ran from him, taking terrible turns. She eventually ran into a rack. She kept running and jumped onto the counter.

ThePumpkinQueen said:
Valkyrie smiled. "I was thinking maybe Ky. You look like a Ky." She tried to look away from him, her cheeks flushed. "Or maybe Daniel, if you're into that." She frowned a bit, seeing his eyes change in a way she'd never seen before. How strange.
FireMaiden said:
"Yeah, I could do that too, but seriously we're done." Lilly stated lighting another cigarette. She stuffed the bottle back in the bottom of her bag. "Shit, I left my other bra at the other house, hey I'll be back in a few, and new kid, don't let Chel touch other drop of alcohol while I'm gone." Lilly commanded cocking her pistol and walking out of the store. She she approached the house they were previously staying at, she saw two people on the porch. She pulled derp military jacket closer and zipped it as she approached. "You two ok?" She called.
@ThePumpkinQueen
Subject# 003 "Ky?..." he was silent but a light in his eyes indicated his delight at having a name, despite his face still like a lifeless doll. "i like it." he finally told her after a minute. "whats your name?" Ky sat up slowly feeling slightly better but not enough to walk just yet. Hearing footsteps, Ky turned his head to see a woman in military clothing and his eyes filled with panic while his face remained unchanged. "you... im not going back." Ky stated.

CALLA said:
Nodding her head "Of course i would feel, there isn't a creature in this whoooole world that can't feel." Hearing him talk about the cure and how pointless it is to him she laughed " Right , so you like killing those infected people?" Hearing him say his name delphi was surprised for a few seconds "hey i got you to say your name , thats an accomplishment right? were becoming closer as friends ." finally realizing that blade was sitting on hachi's lap she went and picked him up placing him onto the bed. "Hachi, hachi ,hachi you know that names sounds familiar ah anyway I'm bored lets go out ." she said clasping her hands together .

@Shiro kurogane
Hachirou Itsuki "you want to go out? outside where at anytime you could run it a horde?" Hachi thought maybe he'd finally found someone crazier than himself. "and it doesn't matter if i like killing or not. its just as useful now as it was when a i was a pro killer before the outbreak." He was starting to think the girl just didn't care anymore.

Val stood up, grabbing the dagger. She walked in front of Ky. "Hey, come on. Step back." The girl gripped the dagger until her knuckles turned white. She'd never hurt a human on purpose.

He grabbed the six pack from her hands and ran off, putting them up high and grabbing a beer from it before waking back to Megan. "Okay, now that that's taken care of." He said, popping the beer open.

ThePumpkinQueen said:
Val stood up, grabbing the dagger. She walked in front of Ky. "Hey, come on. Step back." The girl gripped the dagger until her knuckles turned white. She'd never hurt a human on purpose.
"I'm not gonna hurt you kids, besides if I wanted to I would've already."

"YOU BITCH!" Chel yelled. She jumped from the counter and took his beer. She quickly chugged it, grinning. "You suck as a babysitter. Just saying."

Megan looked at the beer and shook a bit. Seeing that brought back a terrible memory. "done babysitting?" she smirked a bit trying to act like she didn't shake

"Probably." He sat down on the edge of the mattress and took a swig from the bottle. He could only hope that he didn't end up drinking anymore than just one.

ThePumpkinQueen said:
FireMaiden said:
"What do you mean not going back?" Lilly asked getting closer. She was aware that many people had terrible experiences with the military, but what did this kid mean? She then noticed the kid didn't have much on."What the hell are you doing out here with no clothes on?"
@Shiro kurogane
FireMaiden said:
"I'm not gonna hurt you kids, besides if I wanted to I would've already."
Ky eyes changed again to show determination to not go back. "i meant im not going back to the metal box you people call a cell. im not being your replacement possible cure subject." He said being a little to open, but then again. He been raised as nothing more than an object to be tested on. Ky looked to the girl, who'd named him seconds ago and stepped in front of her. Seeing how she clearly didn't want to hurt someone.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Ky eyes changed again to show determination to not go back. "i meant im not going back to the metal box you people call a cell. im not being your replacement possible cure subject." He said being a little to open, but then again. He been raised as nothing more than an object to be tested on. Ky looked to the girl, who'd named him seconds ago and stepped in front of her. Seeing how she clearly didn't want to hurt someone.

[/QUOTE]
"Possible cu-- you don't get infected when you get bit do you? Well, I'm going to tell you who I am and your going g to tell me who you are, then I'm going to help you. My name is Lilly Ann Taylor, Sergeant Lilly Ann Taylor of troop 336. Now you," Lilly said, steeping closer, putting the safety on.

FireMaiden said:
"Possible cu-- you don't get infected when you get bit do you? Well, I'm going to tell you who I am and your going g to tell me who you are, then I'm going to help you. My name is Lilly Ann Taylor, Sergeant Lilly Ann Taylor of troop 336. Now you," Lilly said, steeping closer, putting the safety on.
"He doesn't need your help." The girl growled. She clenched her teeth. After a moment she pulled Ky up and dragged him through the door into the cabin, setting him down on an old torn up couch.

Chel sighed and sat on the floor next to the exit. She grabbed a beer she hid and drank some. "Hey, sometimes being drunk is a good thing. You can forget this shitty world. You can forget your shitty parents. You can forget your shitty life. You can forget it all. Thanks, alcohol. You've helped me forget a lot."

"Okay."Megan laid down on the mattress and covered up with the blanket. She turned her head in the opposite direction of where jace was sitting.

He glanced at Chelsea for a moment before looking back at Megan. He stared at the back of her head for a moment before running a hand over his face and take a large gulp from the bottle.

ThePumpkinQueen said:
"He doesn't need your help." The girl growled. She clenched her teeth. After a moment she pulled Ky up and dragged him through the door into the cabin, setting him down on an old torn up couch.
Lilly followed them inside. "He's exhausted, and you don't look to hot yourself." Lilly said, flicking ash from her cigarette. "Look, I'm not like the other military people. I want to help people instead of hurt thm."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back