• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

He closed his eyes and let his head hang low. He ran his thumb over the lip of the bottle, biting his lip as he was deep in thought.

Chel sighed. She felt terrible inside. She hugged her knees and rested her chin on them. She remembered her parents, who called her worthless and kicked her out. She remembered when she ran away from Kaden, and the miserable days after. She remembered how the world hated her. "World, you hate me. I get it. But guess what? You gotta deal with me. Every swing you take, I take a bigger one." Chel thought aloud.

Sighing " But . . . what if we go out for a little bit , you said it your self you could kill a horde . come on" she walked over to hachi and pulled on his arm "aren't you bored, besides i have a dog he needs to walk please . we could go see if my house is still alive ...probably not but . . .you know i have a vault full of weapons you could use ....... don't ask when a girl has no where to spend her money this happens . any way get up its a wast to just leave them there."

pulling on hachi's hand as hard as she can.

@Shiro kurogane

Megan was thirsty and wanted water. She didn't want to ask jace for help. She slowly got up and hopped down an aisle and started looking.

FireMaiden said:
"Possible cu-- you don't get infected when you get bit do you? Well, I'm going to tell you who I am and your going g to tell me who you are, then I'm going to help you. My name is Lilly Ann Taylor, Sergeant Lilly Ann Taylor of troop 336. Now you," Lilly said, steeping closer, putting the safety on.
ThePumpkinQueen said:
"He doesn't need your help." The girl growled. She clenched her teeth. After a moment she pulled Ky up and dragged him through the door into the cabin, setting him down on an old torn up couch.
FireMaiden said:
Lilly followed them inside. "He's exhausted, and you don't look to hot yourself." Lilly said, flicking ash from her cigarette. "Look, I'm not like the other military people. I want to help people instead of hurt thm."
"i am Subject# 003, born to a turned infected single mother." His eyes temperately lost it emotion as he spoke as it was ingrained in him to respond when someone gave him their title. "raised from birth under the cure research and development division." Ky's eyes slowly regained their emotion and he shook his head. "next time, please just say your name. giving me an official title makes me respond with what the researchers ingrained in me. and as long as im not bitten a second time, then yes im immune." he showed an old bite mark on his wrist. "after seeing that i didn't turn despite my mother having turned during childbirth. they wanted to know what would happen if i was bitten, so when i turned fifteen, the researchers let an infected bite me. i didn't turn but i did lose the ability to feel pain and my hair changed from blonde to black and my blue eyes are now green."

He heard her get up and tensed up a bit. The memories of the last person he killed flooded in. He drank the rest of the bottle and slowly tipped it over, letting it fall on its side.

Chel tugged on her beanie and covered her face. "The worst part is, i'm still here. That made the world even more angry. I was supposed to die the night my parents kicked me out. I had a noose ready and everything... Why the hell didn't I do it..." She began to silently cry.

Megan held on to a shelf. She finally found one after searching for a few minute but it happened to be on the top shelf. " I hate my life." she said with a sigh.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"i am Subject# 003, born to a turned infected single mother." His eyes temperately lost it emotion as he spoke as it was ingrained in him to respond when someone gave him their title. "raised from birth under the cure research and development division." Ky's eyes slowly regained their emotion and he shook his head. "next time, please just say your name. giving me an official title makes me respond with what the researchers ingrained in me. and as long as im not bitten a second time, then yes im immune." he showed an old bite mark on his wrist. "after seeing that i didn't turn despite my mother having turned during childbirth. they wanted to know what would happen if i was bitten, so when i turned fifteen, the researchers let an infected bite me. i didn't turn but i did lose the ability to feel pain and my hair changed from blonde to black and my blue eyes are now green."

[/QUOTE]
"Ok, do ypu know what troop was holding you?" Lilly asked. She sat on a stool in the corner of the room.

CALLA said:
Sighing " But . . . what if we go out for a little bit , you said it your self you could kill a horde . come on" she walked over to hachi and pulled on his arm "aren't you bored, besides i have a dog he needs to walk please . we could go see if my house is still alive ...probably not but . . .you know i have a vault full of weapons you could use ....... don't ask when a girl has no where to spend her money this happens . any way get up its a wast to just leave them there."
pulling on hachi's hand as hard as she can.

@Shiro kurogane
Hachi sighed and stood up. "fine" was all he said. Since he felt the girl wouldn't stop begging until he relented. "and stop pulling on my arm, your gonna reopen the bullet wound on mt shoulder." Hachi turned and grabbed his bag and threw it onto his shoulder. "grab your stuff incase something happens and can't come back."

(Haha ikr) don't grab another one. He stood up. Don't grab another one. He walked up to the shelf and grabbed another beer and popped it open. Welp.

"Don't drink anymore, Jace. It will send you through a spiral of depression." Chel said and cried harder, this time audible. She held her knees tighter, curling her hands into fists.

"Too late." He said, walking out of the room. He walked into the back room where he found the mattress at and sat down on the floor in the darkness.

"Great everyone's drinking yay!" she yelled sarcastically. She didn't care about the water anymore, she slowly made her way back to the mattress and laid down head first.

Last edited by a moderator:
FireMaiden said:
"Ok, do ypu know what troop was holding you?" Lilly asked. She sat on a stool in the corner of the room.
"troop? i don't know. i was kept locked up in basically a metal cage without windows and was only let out when the research team came to take more blood." ky's eyes showed his deep thinking. "but... when i was being transported, do to a failed operation. a guard released me and said to run... thats how i got here." He said trying to remember the guard's face but couldn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Valkyrie dug into her backpack and offered Ky her precious food and water, cringing as she did this, hoping she didn't regret giving him her last granola bar. The girl was a bit annoyed at the military woman but said nothing.

@Shiro kurogane

"Goddamn it... I'll go fix him... At least he's able to be fixed." Chel said. She stood up and wobbled over to the doorway. "What the hell are you doing?"

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"troop? i don't know. i was kept locked up in basically a metal cage without windows and was only let out when the research team came to take more blood." ky's eyes showed his deep thinking. "but... when i was being transported, do to a failed operation. a guard released me and said to run... thats how i got here." He said trying to remember the guard's face but couldn't.

[/QUOTE]
"I know who that was. He's done it before and now at leat I know he's ok," Lilly smiled softly, "Would you two come with me? I'm afraid that something will happen to the kids I'm with while I'm gone, but I don't want to leave you by yourselves."

He looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "What are you doing?" He asked, still laying on the ground with the bottle already empty and at his side.

"ok ." grabbing her bag "come on blade, lets go" the dog happily followed. stepping out of the room she stopped turning around "oh thats what i forgot." going over to the table where hachi had placed his apple ,she grabbed the apple and shoved it in her backpack running after hachi. "hachi wait for me!" catching up to him "my is just a step away . . .at least it seemed like it. " walking ahead of hachi she spotted her manor "Found it." later whispering to her self "thought i was lost for a second hachi hurry up ."

@Shiro kurogane

"Trying to help you... Which is ironic because I'm drunk." Chel glared at him. She walked over to him and grabbed his shirt colar. She lifted him up. "Your going to straighten up, get your gf a water, and have sex if you really want to." Chel pushed him out the door.

ThePumpkinQueen said:
Valkyrie dug into her backpack and offered Ky her precious food and water, cringing as she did this, hoping she didn't regret giving him her last granola bar. The girl was a bit annoyed at the military woman but said nothing.
@Shiro kurogane
Ky changed to show a sadness as he declined Valkyrie's offer of food. He wasn't sad because he'd not taken the food, but because with the way his body was now. Ky could go much longer without food and water then normal. "i don't need it, but thanks. i won't start feeling hungry until at least a week from now. i ate shortly before running away."

FireMaiden said:
"I know who that was. He's done it before and now at leat I know he's ok," Lilly smiled softly, "Would you two come with me? I'm afraid that something will happen to the kids I'm with while I'm gone, but I don't want to leave you by yourselves."
Ky returned his attention to Lilly. "..." he was quiet as he waited for Valkyrie to give her answer. Since she had given him his new name, Ky would not leave her side.

"I don't want to have sex. And I don't want you to help me." He shrugged and leaned against the wall, sliding down it and sitting down on the ground again.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Ky changed to show a sadness as he declined Valkyrie's offer of food. He wasn't sad because he'd not taken the food, but because with the way his body was now. Ky could go much longer without food and water then normal. "i don't need it, but thanks. i won't start feeling hungry until at least a week from now. i ate shortly before running away."
Ky returned his attention to Lilly. "..." he was quiet as he waited for Valkyrie to give her answer. Since she had given him his new name, Ky would not leave her side.

[/QUOTE]
"We're at a convenient store a little ways away and when I left they were fine, bunt I'm pretty sure one of them is drunk and the other two are having sex.... oh and don't worry that aren't actually kids they're just younger than me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back