• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

FireMaiden said:
"Well, ok then," Lilly said, leading the kids back to the convenient store. Once inside she found some food for the new girl and blanket for the new boy. "Ok, one what happened while I was gone? And two, where the hell is Chel?"
Valkyrie silently are the food. She didn't like being in charge. She liked being the sheep. Most of the time.

ThePumpkinQueen said:
Valkyrie silently are the food. She didn't like being in charge. She liked being the sheep. Most of the time.
"Well, go on kid eat. Stop sulking," Lilly said, looking around. She went to the back and found a tee shirt, jeans, and an old pair of red converse. She tossed it to Ky "Here, see if those fit."

"I don't know." Val said, her voice more husky than she intended. "I kind of like him how he is." She covered her eyes and burst into laughter, sounding like a bell of an old diner when someone entered.

FireMaiden said:
"Well, go on kid eat. Stop sulking," Lilly said, looking around. She went to the back and found a tee shirt, jeans, and an old pair of red converse. She tossed it to Ky "Here, see if those fit."

ThePumpkinQueen said:
"I don't know." Val said, her voice more husky than she intended. "I kind of like him how he is." She covered her eyes and burst into laughter, sounding like a bell of an old diner when someone entered.
"Yeah, well, he needs clothes. It's snowing and I'm injured so I can't really let him wear my jacket."

She stuck her tongue out childishly, "Well... I suppose. Wouldn't want him to freeze to death, would we?" Valkyrie finished off the last of the food and licked her lips. "What's there to drink?"

ThePumpkinQueen said:
She stuck her tongue out childishly, "Well... I suppose. Wouldn't want him to freeze to death, would we?" Valkyrie finished off the last of the food and licked her lips. "What's there to drink?"
"Look around, it's a store. There's booze, water, energy drinks, stuff like that," Lilly replied, lighting another cigarette.

Val bit her lip. It felt like stealing. She gingerly, almost theatrically, took a Budlight from a fridge and popped the cap off using a bottle opener lying on the counter. The girl took several gulps, each one worse than the last it seemed. Still, it helped numb the pain of all the miles of walking she had done.

"Careful, bud light is nasty horse piss," Lilly said, grabbing a bag of chips and opening them. She sat her cigarette butt down and began to eat.

Val gasped, yanking a bottle out. "RUMMMM!" She squealed, hugging the bottle. It was empty in less than three minutes. "It's okay everybody," she announced to the everyone who was no one, "I'm immune to alcohol. One hundred percent."

"Vodgah." She said, holding up a bottle of vodka. "I'm buzzed, omagod. I am the shit. We need music. Never mind." She began taking off her shirt. "It's going down hot, bitches." Valkyrie pumped her fist before letting out what sounded like a war cry.

ThePumpkinQueen said:
"Vodgah." She said, holding up a bottle of vodka. "I'm buzzed, omagod. I am the shit. We need music. Never mind." She began taking off her shirt. "It's going down hot, bitches." Valkyrie pumped her fist before letting out what sounded like a war cry.
"Nevermind. Give me the bottle!" Lilly called, trying to get the bottle from the new girl.

ThePumpkinQueen said:
Val growled at her, like a dog might. "Where those hands been?" She scowled, raising the bottle higher. "I got this, girl. Iz mine." She slurred.
@FireMaiden
"My hands will be around your neck if you dont put the bottle down. I've never seen someone get this shit faced so quickly!"

Her eyes widened and she dropped it, the bottle crashing onto the floor. The girl looked horrified for a moment before smiling a bit. "That was harsh."

"It made you drop the bottle, now go sit down!" Lilly commanded, picking the bottle up and sitting it up out of reach from the new girl, "Do you still remember your name?"

She laughed like a seal, much much different from her usual laugh. "I'm standing up. My name is what? I'm slim shady!" She was close to tears by now. "And you're Lilly."

ThePumpkinQueen said:
She laughed like a seal, much much different from her usual laugh. "I'm standing up. My name is what? I'm slim shady!" She was close to tears by now. "And you're Lilly."
"Yes, Im Lilly, only survi- onlyrics completelyrics sober one here. Make sure you can breathe."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back