• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

"God, your exactly like me." Chel moaned. "While your over here being emo, I'm going outside. I'll be back whenever." She walked out of the room. She threw Megan a water and left. She held onto her bag and went behind the store.

CALLA said:
"ok ." grabbing her bag "come on blade, lets go" the dog happily followed. stepping out of the room she stopped turning around "oh thats what i forgot." going over to the table where hachi had placed his apple ,she grabbed the apple and shoved it in her backpack running after hachi. "hachi wait for me!" catching up to him "my is just a step away . . .at least it seemed like it. " walking ahead of hachi she spotted her manor "Found it." later whispering to her self "thought i was lost for a second hachi hurry up ."

@Shiro kurogane
Hachi followed the delphi as she led the way to her 'house'. It was huge and seemed to be unnecessarily so. He would never understand the rich needing to have the biggest houses. "i should have known with the way you act." he said thinking aloud. hachi pulled his gun and a knife just incase infected were inside.

Megan sighed and looked at the water."thanks Chel." she said it to late. She set it next to the mattress. She was all alone. She felt sad and thought everyone left her for good because she was injured and slowed the group down. "they hate you and they left you." she mumbled to herself.

Chel ran into the woods. She kept running. Her breath was out but she didn't stop. She stopped at a small river. She collapsed next to it, only seeing the stars above her. Her chest moved up and down hastily. She stared at the stars, hoping to find the one she respected the most.

He heard her talking from a distance and stood up. You failed with the last one. He reminded himself. He walked up to her and sat on the floor next to the mattress. "Sorry about that little...episode."

FireMaiden said:
"We're at a convenient store a little ways away and when I left they were fine, bunt I'm pretty sure one of them is drunk and the other two are having sex.... oh and don't worry that aren't actually kids they're just younger than me."
Ky said nothing and still waited to hear Valkyrie's answer. @ThePumpkinQueen

( im getting off too. its almost 1:30am.)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Ky said nothing and still waited to hear Valkyrie's answer. @ThePumpkinQueen
( im getting off too. its almost 1:30am.)

[/QUOTE]
(Almost 1:20am. Ok good bye for real this time)

Chel could barely see the stars because all the leaves from the surrounding trees were in the way. She slowly sat up and leaned against the tree. After some deep breaths, she scaled the tree. She could see every star from her spot. "It's so beautiful..." She laughed and gazed at the stars.

"Yeah. I think I should just go to sleep, I'm really myself when im drunk and the only thing I want right now is to drink another beer." He sat up a bit, looking at her.

Delphi tilted her head "The way i act? how do i act?" shrugging she walked in front of the gates trying to open it "What that still works uh you meany claude , you and your brain uh " delphi walked over to the speaker and typed in the number saying it aloud " Claude is amazing . " the gates opened automatically going inside making sure hachi and blade were behind her, she ran up the manor doors while passing the garden there was a hand lying on the floor she skipped over it "sorry." opening the doors to her house surprisingly it was open. opening the door wide for hachi to come in blade seemed to be happy hope because he started yapping "shh" quickly stopping . the first thing delphi spotted was the portrait of her family."oh thats still up their , i thought i had it disposed ."

@Shiro kurogane

Last edited by a moderator:
He got on the mattress and turned his back to her. "Good night." He said, closing his eyes. ((Tty all tomorrow))

Valkyrie nodded. "Okay." She stood up from her crouch next to Ky, putting the food and drink back. A bit grudgingly, the girl said to Lilly, "Lead the way."

@FireMaiden

CALLA said:
Delphi tilted her head "The way i act? how do i act?" shrugging she walked in front of the gates trying to open it "What that still works uh you meany claude , you and your brain uh " delphi walked over to the speaker and typed in the number saying it aloud " Claude is amazing . " the gates opened automatically going inside making sure hachi and blade were behind her, she ran up the manor doors while passing the garden there was a hand lying on the floor she skipped over it "sorry." opening the doors to her house surprisingly it was open. opening the door wide for hachi to come in blade seemed to be happy hope because he started yapping "shh" quickly stopping . the first thing delphi spotted was the portrait of her family."oh thats still up their , i thought i had it disposed ."

@Shiro kurogane
Hachi said nothing to answer Delphi and just followed her inside. Looking to the portrait as she pointed it out, he knew he'd been right. It was a case of a rich family never spending time with their child.... or thats just what he assumed. Hachi had even been hired to kill a rich boy's entire family simply because they never talked to him and Hachi was assuming it was a similar case with Delphi... Aside from the hiring a killer part....maybe.

ThePumpkinQueen said:
Valkyrie nodded. "Okay." She stood up from her crouch next to Ky, putting the food and drink back. A bit grudgingly, the girl said to Lilly, "Lead the way."
@FireMaiden
"Well, ok then," Lilly said, leading the kids back to the convenient store. Once inside she found some food for the new girl and blanket for the new boy. "Ok, one what happened while I was gone? And two, where the hell is Chel?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back