• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

"Uh...." He looked at the blond boy, then back at the girl close by him. "I don't take count of infected...but for people, it's been two so far. And why, because they were asses."

"Not really. They were bit, I had to do it. It just made it easier because they weren't nice people." He lowered his hands slightly, his arms starting to ache from being lifted. "And no, I don't know about them."

"Hmm... Get in here, and please close the door behind you." Chel was taking a risk. He seemed nice, and Kaden desperately needed a guy friend. "One wrong move and your dead."

Megan hopped out of her room she wasn't trying to put pressure on her bad leg. "Who the fuck is this?" She questioned while pulling out her knife and pointing it at him.

"You know, you guys are really giving me mixed emotions." He said, trying not to smirk. "My name is Jason, but usually people just call me Jace. Your call."

"Ok, well come on in Jason. I'm Sergeant Lilly Ann Taylor. The two over there are the kids and the one with the bad leg is Meg." She took a puff from the cigarette, and a swig of booze.

"You want a friend, right?" Chel smirked and walked up to Jace. "Nice to meet you, Jace. I'm Chel." She extended a hand towards Jace, hiding her gun in her back pocket just in case.

He glared at Lilly for a short moment before stepping next to Chelsea. "Nice to meet you Jace. Come on, Chelsea, we need to talk." He grabbed her hand and pulled her up the stairs and to an unoccupied bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

He watched the two hurry up the stairs. "They seem like a hand full." He commented, raising his eyebrows at Lilly.

Chel eyes widened at the surprise but she quickly closed them. When they finished, Chel hugged Kaden. She smiled and she blushed slightly.

MrPotato said:

(Hello. Anyone mind telling what's happening currently

:P )
(The group is in a house with a bunch of exploded cars to front)

WhyNotRP said:
He watched the two hurry up the stairs. "They seem like a hand full." He commented, raising his eyebrows at Lilly.
"You have no idea. Thirsty?" Lilly waved the bottle of jack daniels in his face.

He chuckled a bit. "A lot just happened in the last twenty minutes." He said, holding her tighter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back