• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of the Gifted Ones!

He sighed and looked back down at Petra.

"It would be wise of me to go.. ER not because I wish to get away from you though!"

=Smooth.=

"I must figure out where I am to go to sleep.. I do not wish to sleep out here, even if it is beautiful."

He didn't even realize he was still staring at her like an idiot, even as he mentioned the garden.

@Rui

He then let out a slightly surprised yelp as he then started to fall backwards from the tree. Before twisting midair and flaring his wings parachuting down softly before starting to look around. Hoping that nobody had noticed. Though...Upon starting to stand he fell on his back.

Petra giggled softly, "I must find a place to sleep as well," she paused, grimacing slightly, "But not in the same place that you are...um...not to say I wouldn't want to...WAIT! Disregard that, I didn't mean it like that!...oh whatever," she mumbled, eyes dropping back to her feet as her blush returned full force. 

Ohnoohnoughhhhh....!

@Wick

He smiled and was about to respond again when the person he had seen fly by fell out of a tree, barely recovering. As he landed he folded up the wings he had used to readjust himself midair.

"Woa-"

The teen fell backwards, perhaps from lost orientation after plummeting from a tree. Wick stared, trying not to laugh.

"Uhum.."

@Rui @Kallo

Petra went silent, looking back towards the kid from the tree.

She looked at Wick in question, as if to say 'do you think he heard...all of that?'

She tucked herself behind Wick nervously. 

"Are you..okay?" She asked the boy who'd fallen.

@Wick @Kallo

The Helicopter came down it was heavier than the others and it was extremely late, as it touched the ground it began to press a hard indentation into the ground. Alogo, folded, pulled himself out of what he could only describe as a monstrosity of a machine. When he had been fully free of the Vehicle it seemed to bounce up a little from the sudden loss of weight. Alogo without the restraints of the Helicopter stretched out and stood up at his astounding height of 9 feet 8 inches. His stomach was churning, but he was unable to vomit it up, he just felt a little sick. Stamping his hooves he looked around the area just trying to catch sight of anything.

He slowly looked over as he then scanned around. Trying to see who else may have seen his blunder before sighing. Starting to stand up before nodding slightly.

"I...I'm fine."

He would say. Though in honesty he did bump his head, causing it to sting. Though he knew from experience he only needed a few minutes.

Wick tried hard not to blush as Petra got behind him. He was still a little disoriented from all that was going on. So many people had these abilities. To be perfectly honest, he had only been expecting a few to be around rather than hundreds.

"Er, you have wings.." He stated, obvious enough as it was.

@Kallo @Rui

He looked at Wick. Before nodding slightly.

"That I do." He says. \Though they did start to wrap around him. Seeing as he was still uncertain about where he was.

"A...And your made of metal...I think?"

He then takes a step to the side. Attempting to see who it was that had hidden behind Wick.

@Rui @Wick

Last edited by a moderator:
He frowned for a moment, confused as to what he meant by made of metal.

"Oh! Er, no.." He tapped one of the metal plates on his jaw. "No, they, eh, help keep it in control if you will."

Petra merely shrunk back further, more than a little unnerved.

new people meant judgement.

judgement meant sleepless nights of mulling over her own issues, and that was not something she had in her itinerary for the night. 

"Hi." She mumbled into the back of Wick's shirt.

@Wick @Kallo

Alogo caught sight of the Humans by the tree and made his way over to them staying slightly back having a general mistrust of humans. He observed their conversation trying to piece anything together about what he was supposed to be doing at the time.

(Uh.  @Locklaklazarii You do realize I have wings...Right? And this is an island of non-humans.)

"Hi." He says once again trying to sidestep around to see Petra.

"Why is it you hide?" He then asks. "If I can talk to someone I think you can. I honestly wont judge."

He then looks at Wick again. "In control?" He asks.

Though his ear twitched slightly. Seeming as he may have heard something. Though failing to register what it was or where it was from.

( @Kallo I understand this but you looks mostly human and My char wouldn't have experienced your kind so the only thing he can relate you to is a human)

Alogo moved forward cautiously due to his general disdain for humans, though they weren't they looked like such to him, he still kept a bit of space between him and them. "A human with wings, curious I haven't seen or heard of such things." he quietly mumbled to himself still observing them trying to figure out how he would fit in.

(Oh alright.)

His ear then twitched slightly once more before he glanced over his shoulder. Which was then followed by him jumping about 4 feet up. Flaring his wings and going into a tree. "What in the world...?!" He asked. Before looking you over...Though still remaining in the tree for safe measure.

The centaur looked inquisitively at the winged man as he did this trying to figure out why he had reacted in such a rash and sudden way. Alogo began to look around for a snake or spider for he knew that humans hated things of that nature but he found nothing. Then he looked back at the Man in the tree and spoke, "What has caused yo to act in such a way?" His eyebrow shot up after asking the question. 

He looked down at the centaur trying to piece together what he may be from what he remembered reading about. Before parachuting down again. Landing on his feet this time. "Y...You startled me...That's all."

Wick eyed the two, flicking his ocean-blue eyes back and forth between the horse man, and the bird man. He was vaguely aware of Petra gripping his shirt from behind. She clearly liked interaction with others as little as he did.

He bowed awkwardly toward the two.

"It was nice to meet you both.."

=You have not even spoken to the horse guy.=

=Shut it.=

He turned a bit, revealing Petra to the others momentarily.

"Perhaps we should go find out where we must sleep for the night. I am sure they will not tolerate us being out here within a few hours.."

@Rui @Kallo @Locklaklazarii

"Aye, Let's" he said still perplexed by earlier and a little hesitant. He hooved the ground then began to walk towards the person then spoke "Lead the way."

He shrugged before going back into a tree. Taking out a small rope he had with him and tying himself to it. As he then wrapped his wings around himself starting to drift asleep.

Petra awkwardly scrambled into his back. She was pretty light. 

"Let's go." 

She clung to him shyly, yawning softly against his shoulder. 

She observed the other two, making a small wave. 

"Hi." 

@Wick

Alogo looked at the girl something about her reminded him of one of his sisters and he smiled at her. He continued forward cautiously and timidly. 

His smile faded immediately.

"Oh, er, yeah.."

He had absolutely no idea where to go, but he had at least a small plan. He turned and began to walk back toward the building he had come through when Petra jumped onto him. He flinched in surprise and smiled again.

"Did any of you happen to notice any electrical sockets when coming in by any chance..?"

@Rui @Locklaklazarii

Petra shook her head, "nuh-uh." She mumbled. She looked back towards the centaur and gave him a small smile.

he reminds me of my pony, Trevor. 

A new pang of sadness reverberated through her as she thought about her pets at home. She'd miss them terribly.

Part of her knew that when she returned home they would all be gone. Her father and sister didn't like them anyhow. It was her and mom's thing. 

She buried her face into Wick's shoulder further. 

@Wick @Locklaklazarii 

"Alright then.."

=I suppose we'll just have to ask someone else if they know where they are giving out dorm information.=

He began to walk around the garden, asking a few different students if they knew where to go, but the few that thought they knew had different answers than the last. He only needed a little more clarification. He scanned the garden and noticed another guy talking to a girl. The girl looked at the guy, almost as though she thought he was a bit delusional. After talking for a moment the guy began to walk, speaking to her as he did, but she didn't seem to listen, and after hesitating for a moment, she got down and continued what she was doing. Was she healing some trampled flowers? He frowned and caught up with the guy, trying to keep Petra from falling off.

"Erm, excuse me?"

=Why do you keep talking to so many people?!=

He tapped on the teens shoulder.

"Do you know where to go for information regarding the dormitories..?"

@Rui @Oddball

Users who are viewing this thread

Back