• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
"well, all of us are only 18 so we all just sort of live at home. We nagas hatch around the same time as others in a given nest" Dakshesh said "But, two of them work part time jobs, one at a convenience store, the other at a coffeehouse."

"well, all of us are only 18 so we all just sort of live at home. We nagas hatch around the same time as others in a given nest" Dakshesh said "But, two of them work part time jobs, one at a convenience store, the other at a coffeehouse."

"so they live normal lives" He said.

"Yes, we are not as mystical a people as the Vedic texts would have you believe" said Dakshesh "Just like how most elves have nothing to do with nature or spellcasting"

"Yes, we are not as mystical a people as the Vedic texts would have you believe" said Dakshesh "Just like how most elves have nothing to do with nature or spellcasting"

"That i know, I have meet an elf before" He said. "But why did you come here then?"

"To refine my abilities in a place that had weirdos like myself" said Dakshesh "When I first came here, I barely knew how to control my telepathy so it would always lead me to transmit thoughts to random strangers who didn't want to hear them"

"Telepathy?" He nervously said. "You can't...hear my thoughts right? "He asked

"No" Dakshesh said with a laugh "Only those who mentally communicate things back and I hear only the thoughts that others want to hear, it's like a walkie talkie inside your head"

"No" Dakshesh said with a laugh "Only those who mentally communicate things back and I hear only the thoughts that others want to hear, it's like a walkie talkie inside your head"

He sighed in relief "ok good" He said

"What's it like up there in Russia, I hear it's a very dreary and depressing place to live" Dakshesh said
"In some places yea" He said. "But its very pretty, sometimes, you can see lights in the sky. People call hem the Northern lights." He said

Akira sighed when he left but she just shrugged and she started to eat her food happily before she looked down and she yawned little before she stood up, payed for her food and when outside and left to walk around.

Akira sighed when he left but she just shrugged and she started to eat her food happily before she looked down and she yawned little before she stood up, payed for her food and when outside and left to walk around.
((Lucius would have waited to properly pay for the meal and everything. He paid for her stuff and left with her. I only moved past because i seen your post about not being here for a week and you werent replying. Sorry.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back