• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tsubaki stopped running for a moment, out of breath she pulled her phone out and leaned against a tree. Texting Akira with a smile hey did you make it here yet? I was hoping we could meet up and hangout like we used to at my dads, text me back when you get a chance okay? Love ya. Looking around for Lucius she put her phone back in her pocket trying to figure out where he and the others darted off too.
Tsutarji Tsutarji The Outcast The Outcast Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Tsubaki stopped running for a moment, out of breath she pulled her phone out and leaned against a tree. Texting Akira with a smile hey did you make it here yet? I was hoping we could meet up and hangout like we used to at my dads, text me back when you get a chance okay? Love ya. Looking around for Lucius she put her phone back in her pocket trying to figure out where he and the others darted off too.
Tsutarji Tsutarji The Outcast The Outcast Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic
(Why dod you chamge to ittlaics?

Lucius smiled seeing the girl from earlier "Hey! Akira! Whats up! Brunch was good, Im sorry that I had to leave in a rush I forgot I was supposed to give tours today."
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Akira nodded "oh its ok...when i left the guy said you paid for it so i just tipped him for being suck a nice waiter " she said walking up to him "so how are you " she asked and she yawned a little and her horns grew out getting pointer and her demon tail started to show "oh its getting night time sweet" she said smiling.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

"So that's where you were Lucius!" Tsubaki punched Lucius's arm playfully. "Next time don't run so far....Akira?" Tsubaki asked as a smile grew on her face, tackling Akira to the ground she hugged her happily. "I missed you so much!" Shaking her butt in the air as she nuzzled against Akira purring happily.
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Tsutarji Tsutarji

Akira gasped and she blushed "Tsubaki!" she cried and she purred a little before she smiled at her "do you have to rub there Tsubaki" she said smiling and she looked into her eyes and she smiled.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Tsubaki looked up at Akira pouting "in not doing anything to you, be nice" Tsubaki told Akira and kissed her nose. Looking back at Lucius with a confused look, bringing her hand up like a cat and licked the back of it "nya?" She asked curiously.
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Tsutarji Tsutarji

Lucius smilled as he nodded "Well of course, You can trust me to protect them." He said with a smirk as he looked to the headmaster.He then turned towards The two who were on the ground and he laughed "You two are cute." He looked back to mary "You dont mind If I take them out there right?"
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji The Outcast The Outcast Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf
"I meant you as well stupid" she said jokingly. There was some truth though, she didnt like thoes woods and would rather them not go in. But there was a lot of them so she felt sure that she could get teachers to help them come back alive

Lucius then turned towards the two girls and a electric spark shot both of them from in between them "Now now, enough of that." He said with a smirk. "Cant have you too getting into that right here." He then looked back to Mary and winked playfully. "They'll be fine, they're with me!" He then darted forward picking up both girls with one arm each and he carried them both in a sprint deeper into the woods, he was much faster than a normal person and most beasts as he ran the trees would be a blurr to most but to him he could see everything fine.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji The Outcast The Outcast Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf

Lucius then turned towards the two girls and a electric spark shot both of them from in between them "Now now, enough of that." He said with a smirk. "Cant have you too getting into that right here." He then looked back to Mary and winked playfully. "They'll be fine, they're with me!" He then darted forward picking up both girls with one arm each and he carried them both in a sprint deeper into the woods, he was much faster than a normal person and most beasts as he ran the trees would be a blurr to most but to him he could see everything fine.
"Crave boy" she sighed and went the other way. Mary was well aware of where they all where, she could sence every magical being with in miles.

"Nya! That hurt Lucius!" Tsubaki winced when Lucius shocked her. "Get into what?!? We are always like this, it's just how we have always been with each other and Akira move your hands please" holding onto Lucius as he ran, trying not to get motion sickness.

Tsutarji Tsutarji ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back