• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tsubaki calmed down and rested against Lucius hugging him. Her ears laid down when he touched their heads, purring she nuzzled up to his chest. "I'm sure we will be with someone so strong" sticking her tongue out at Akira.
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Tsutarji Tsutarji

Akira drooped and she pouted "wha-at about me Lucius" she said smiling and she drooped "yeah we need someone strong like you..." she said grabbing Tsubaki's hand and she nuzzled on Lucius head and she purred a little.
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Tsubaki blushed as she got close to Akira and kissed her then looked up at Lucius. Looking to Akira she winked wanting her to play along. "Lucius...you have us all alone in the woods" biting her lip she purred softly.
Tsutarji Tsutarji ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Lucius looked down and smiled but then Tsubaki kissed her and he looked away blushing at her words his hands falling "But.....w-wouldnt it...be wrong of me...." He said nervously, this was not like Lucius normally he was straightforward and had a backbone but right now he was blushing and he was nervous. It could be that he liked them or maybe he was just afraid he would hurt them....
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji

Akira smirked and she smiled "yeah....Lucius you have us all alone in the woods you could do anything with us" she said whipping her lips before she smiled happily. " Lucius you could do it right now...and we would be yours forever" she winked and she kissed Tsubaki a little.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

"We wouldn't mind it, it might even be fun" Tsubaki reached over holding Akiras hand as she pulled Akira and herself closer to Lucius "don't be so shy, I thought you had a backbone, I didn't know cute girls could make you nervous" giggling at Lucius.
Tsutarji Tsutarji ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Lucius shook his head "But I thought you two didnt even like me? I mean I took you to brunch earlier and you even said 'this isnt a date roght?' And Tsubaki you have a boyfriend!" He shook his head confused. Truthfully he would love to. He did like both the girls but Tsubaki had a boyfriedn and he could tell something was fishy. They definitely didnt mean it.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji

Lucius blushed harder and he looked to Thana as Akira grabbed his collar his head snapping back to her and he said "W-what about Thana.....she...is new...and I dont think she'd want to be part of it." He said the last part seeming to regain his backbone And his hands were on both of their shoulders.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf

"Possibly, but it could be our little secrete, but if you don't think we are that cute I guess me and Akira will just leave and head back home" sighing she turned around leading Akira away "and here I thought you liked us..." tearing up.

"Possibly, but it could be our little secrete, but if you don't think we are that cute I guess me and Akira will just leave and head back home" sighing she turned around leading Akira away "and here I thought you liked us..." tearing up.

Just them, a giant...think brust though the trees. It was big, white and thorny. It roared horribly ear piercing roar

"Like hell im going back." Thana said as she looked at the giant. She then slightly grinned. "Besides it wouldn't be right to let someone fight a big guy like that alone." She said and shadow barked, agreeing with her.

ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Tsutarji Tsutarji Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
The Outcast The Outcast
The think, (Thats is what its called. I am not misspelling THING) then looked diwn at them and 'cables' began to snake down from ita head and head stright toward the girls. Note it didnt attack shadow or Lucius

Users who are viewing this thread

Back