• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lucius's hands would move as soon as the cables appeared and sharp winds appeared and headed at the cables, hopefully cutting them as ice from the ground went up to freeze them in place as a extra safety measure "Listen to me. I said go! Now!" He said in a commanding tone. It was clear he wasnt joking nor playing around. This was serious, this monster shouldnt be this close to the protected side of the forest. Most of the beasts stayed at least another mile out, but this, this was a rarity among the forest monsters. They never came close, unless they needed something. Lucius's heart was racing, he has to protect the girls. If it was the last thing he'd do.....
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf Tsutarji Tsutarji The Outcast The Outcast

Lucius would leap up as the foot came down pushing his hands against it and the earth below him would move up, solid stone was now beneath him as he dropped to one knee holding the foot up with all his strength, even with Lucius's inhuman strength that he has from being a Elemental keeper he could only hold out against the giants strength for a few moments and he grunted as he yelled in fury and his fists burst into flames and he tried to push the giant back, pushing with his feet doing everything he could to push the foot back and knock the giant off balance.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf The Outcast The Outcast Tsutarji Tsutarji Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf

"Fine but shadow may insist on helping." Thana said clearly not pleased by this. "Shadow listen to Lucius's commands like they are my own. And be safe. Both of you." She said before shifting into a cheetah and ran to catch up with the other girls.

Shadow growled and took a fighting stance not normal animals would take. He let out a growl then looked at Lucius as if saying or asking what where his commands.

The Outcast The Outcast ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Tsutarji Tsutarji Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

The giant then lift its foot up and kicks Lucius. Sending him flying in to a tree

Lucius looked to the side and nodded to Thana and smiled as shadow stood beside him and he shook his head "Follow thana. Get out of here bud-" before he could finish the giant lifted its foot and took a kicking position. As he tood the kicking position Lucius turned to brace but it was too late, the foot came into contact with him and he was sent flying a couple hundred yards into a tree. The tree cracked as he hit it and he groaned. Coughing as he stood up he wiped some blood grom his lips and he looked at the monster. One fist full of flames, the other surrounded by lightning. "Now that was a cheap shot." He chuckled as he prepared to fight."
The Outcast The Outcast Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf

Lucius looked to the side and nodded to Thana and smiled as shadow stood beside him and he shook his head "Follow thana. Get out of here bud-" before he could finish the giant lifted its foot and took a kicking position. As he tood the kicking position Lucius turned to brace but it was too late, the foot came into contact with him and he was sent flying a couple hundred yards into a tree. The tree cracked as he hit it and he groaned. Coughing as he stood up he wiped some blood grom his lips and he looked at the monster. One fist full of flames, the other surrounded by lightning. "Now that was a cheap shot." He chuckled as he prepared to fight."
The Outcast The Outcast Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf
It looked at him and, with the dog still on its leg, charged

"They had to build the school somehow" said Dakshesh
"I guess" he said

The Outcast The Outcast "Soo, do you like videogames?" asked Dakshesh
"Of course i do!" He saod pointed to the ps4 by the tv.

Lucius yelled "Shadow! Go now! Thats what I command! Leave now!" Lucius then burst forward towards the giant leaping as he spun in the air a flaming kick heading at the giants face
The Outcast The Outcast Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf
The think stumpled backwards.
The it looked up, it was angry.. and when it was angry it was powerful. It ran at him, blind speed ready to pound him to a pulp

Lucius having landed the kick smiled and he backed off looking to the think as it ran at him. He quickly moved out of the way and stone would rise from the ground heading straight for it "Shadow I said now!" He yelled to the dog for it to leave
Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf The Outcast The Outcast

Lucius having landed the kick smiled and he backed off looking to the think as it ran at him. He quickly moved out of the way and stone would rise from the ground heading straight for it "Shadow I said now!" He yelled to the dog for it to leave
Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf The Outcast The Outcast
It cougjt the stone and snapoed it in half and if it was a twig. It then threw eatch stone at him

"Lucky!" Said Dakshsh "I only have a PS3"
"Look on the bright side" he said. "You have free online"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back