• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
He nodded and ran it
"By all means"Dakshesh said feeling disorientated by the giant black button.

The think was struggling to keep up and was hit with punch after punch, until it grabbed his hand and twisted it.

"Give me some time" said Dakshesh getting used to the controller
He rolled his eyes and the closed them

Lucius upon getting his hand caught grunted and when bis hand was twisted he was forced to his knees. And he winced in pain
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf The Outcast The Outcast Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf Tsutarji Tsutarji

The think smiled and said in a deep echoey voice. "G O O D B Y E" it the raised a fist..and thay was it, it was gone. As it it was never there.

Mare looked down and Lucius. "You alright?" She asked

Lucius had closed his eyes accepting his fate when he suddenly felt the thing was gone. He opened then and smile to see Mary. He cracked a weak smile "Are...they ok...?" He asked as he tried to stand up but he fell right back down to his knees

The Outcast The Outcast

The Outcast The Outcast "I think I'm ready" Dakshesh said
"Alright" he said sitting back up and starting a matched

Mary smiled at him. "The girls are fine." She said. "Your not mr hero" she said feeling his chest. "You have a few broken ribs. Ill handle that when we get back to school." She said then looked at the dog. "Get thana" she said and stood up. "Ill see you there" she said and walked away.

(G-nogjt!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back