• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lucius smiled as Akira caught up and he looked to Thana as she spoke. He shook his head, he knew she was lying. He had been lied to for hundreds of years while he was at his home island. He said "You cant hide anything from me. Now tell me Thana, whats wrong." He has a knack for seeing lies due to hundreds of years of being lied to by other elementals. He had heard so many lies, been hurt so many times that he developed a knack for spotting them.
Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf Tsutarji Tsutarji Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Thana sighed. "I guess it comes down to feeling I'm invisible even here. You say stuff to the other girls yet when I ask for an edplaination I get nothing. Something I'm sad to say got used to." She said. She then looked to the side, looking at shadow, who nudged his nose against her hand.

ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Tsutarji Tsutarji Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

He shook hos head "I know what you said. I heard you. I just feel awkward explaining it. They wanted to have a threesome....or foursome if you wanted...." he said as he scrafched the back of his neck
Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf

"So basically close to sexual stuff? All you had to say was that it's sexual." Thana said calmly. She was then silent again for a bit. "But your right I wouldn't want to be part of that." She said and slowly looked at the ground her mind now going elsewhere slightly.

ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Dakshesh levitated himself off of Mike's bed and held down the power button with his upper right hand while still holding the controller with his lower left hand.

After the PS4 turned off Dakshesh floated above Mike's bad and dropped the controller onto it "I wish you luck at work" said Dakshesh

After the PS4 turned off Dakshesh floated above Mike's bad and dropped the controller onto it "I wish you luck at work" said Dakshesh
"Thanks" he said and smiled. "Wish you luck at...what ever you need to do" he said

Lucius shrugged byt winced as he did so. His hand moving to his shoulder as he took a deep yet broken breath "I think....I'm like they're okder....brother or something....I dont...really know why...."
Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf Tsutarji Tsutarji Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
"It would seem that way" mary told him, appearinv out of thin air she did. In her minds, the spell wasn't that hard. That is only because of what she is. "Where are the other, i dont wanna only congratulate two of you" she smiled as she said this.

Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back