• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Maybe maybe not, but he will never know" Tsubaki said as she held onto Lucius's arm. Purring softly as she looked up at him "he is our precious big brother and we would do anything for him" giggling as she spoke. "So are you okay Thana? It didn't hurt you or shadow did it?"
Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Tsutarji Tsutarji The Outcast The Outcast
Mary just looked at her. "Please, don't do that on school grounds" sje deadpaned. "If you love him and wanna do dirty flirtng. Do it away from school grounds"

Jayce walks the campus as he thinks to himself. he hasn't been here long but he is still hoping to learn to control himself while transformed fully. the raw strength he felt when transformed was amazing but he felt overwhelmed by it, afraid of himself. at this point he hasn't fully changed in a week, no more than his arms recently with the help of the spirit.

Jayce walks the campus as he thinks to himself. he hasn't been here long but he is still hoping to learn to control himself while transformed fully. the raw strength he felt when transformed was amazing but he felt overwhelmed by it, afraid of himself. at this point he hasn't fully changed in a week, no more than his arms recently with the help of the spirit.

Ace looked at the new person walking on the grounds. "Wonder is he is new" he said to him self and walked up to the guy and put his hand out. "Heya" he said

the new voice broke him from his thoughts. he looked at the hand and shook it, "hey." he says simply, this was the first person to talk to him since he arrived.

the new voice broke him from his thoughts. he looked at the hand and shook it, "hey." he says simply, this was the first person to talk to him since he arrived.
"New here?" He asked, putting his hand back down to his side. He looked in the the other boys eyes, but not menacingly, he had a friendly look instead

"I am." he says in reply. he could tell the person meant no harm but he can't help but be at least slightly cautious, because of his link to Kira, the wolf spirit, "have you been here long?"

"Jayce, nice to meet you." he says in reply, he found it funny that the first person he was able to meet here had a name that rhymed with his, it was surely coincedental but comical none the less.

"Jayce, nice to meet you." he says in reply, he found it funny that the first person he was able to meet here had a name that rhymed with his, it was surely coincedental but comical none the less.
"So Jayce" he said and put his hands in his coat pocket. "Why year are you?"

(Do you whant him to be new. (First here) there second year here (2 year) or there third and last year herr(third year)

Lucius blushed as the three spoke and he smiled to thana "i'm sorry to hear that. I accept you, you are a desr friend to me." He then looked to Mary and in a apologetic tone he said ""I-I'm sorry....I couldnt...keep them safe..." he said through gasps for air. Looking to Tsubaki at the end the same apologetic face
The Outcast The Outcast Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf

(what would be the age group for second year? I'll change his age.)

"second year, and you?" he asks simply, as he fiddles with a coin in his pocket.

(No no its not an age thing. First year literary meant its yoir first year at the school. You could be 10 or 100 and still be first year)

"First" he answered looking at the coin. "What country coin is that"

Lucius blushed as the three spoke and he smiled to thana "i'm sorry to hear that. I accept you, you are a desr friend to me." He then looked to Mary and in a apologetic tone he said ""I-I'm sorry....I couldnt...keep them safe..." he said through gasps for air. Looking to Tsubaki at the end the same apologetic face
The Outcast The Outcast Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf

Her mood lightened. "You where not in any real danher relax, this was a test. A test for you. And you passed, congratulations!" She smiled and said

(oh I misunderstood then I'm gonna change it to first year then since he's litterally new to it.)

"it isn't a country's currency..." he holds it up to give him a better look, it's a bit bigger than a silver dollar coin and thicker. engraved on it is a message that reads symbol of friendship, and on the opposite side is a wolf's head, "my friend's Father is a metal worker, she asked him to help make this for me as a going away present." he says staring at the coin, "she told me if I ever get lonely to look at the coin and remember all the times we've shared."

The Outcast The Outcast

"Do you normally do random tests?" Thana asked Mary but smiled lightly at what Lucius said. She wasn't sure if tests here were random or not.

ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf The Outcast The Outcast

"Dont worry" mary said. "I only give test like this for third years" she assured.

(oh I misunderstood then I'm gonna change it to first year then since he's litterally new to it.)

"it isn't a country's currency..." he holds it up to give him a better look, it's a bit bigger than a silver dollar coin and thicker. engraved on it is a message that reads symbol of friendship, and on the opposite side is a wolf's head, "my friend's Father is a metal worker, she asked him to help make this for me as a going away present." he says staring at the coin, "she told me if I ever get lonely to look at the coin and remember all the times we've shared."

The Outcast The Outcast

"That's really cool" Ace said and looked at it again. He then looked back at his face. "What can you do?" He asked "you knkw, why ya here?"

"I..." he says as he pulls back his sleeve to reveal the tattoo it glows transforming into a wolf's arm with light brown hair and sharp claws, "I can transform into a wolf..." he didn't seem very enthusiastic about it. he was sure not to go into too much detail "and you?"

"I..." he says as he pulls back his sleeve to reveal the tattoo it glows transforming into a wolf's arm with light brown hair and sharp claws, "I can transform into a wolf..." he didn't seem very enthusiastic about it. he was sure not to go into too much detail "and you?"
"Adaptability. I dont anything to show it though" he said. "Turn in to a wolf huh?" He thought for a second, "so yoir a werewolf?"

"not exactl-" Jayce starts as he's interupted by an aetherial wolf appearing on his shoulder.

the wolf speaks in a feminine voice, "wrong! he is purely human. I am a wolf spirit and have given him his powers by linking to him! do not compare my magnificence to a lowly werewolf of all things!" the spirit seemed quite upset

Jayce sighs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back