• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
"NO" she said, for a moment her voice harsh and hard. She then took a deep breath and said, "I plan to make you the fighting teacher, you will teach kids how to defend themselves with out magic"

"No you passed, you killed the think" She said. "As i stated before , I have no idea what the shadow creature was" She told him

Lucius nodded and smiled "I guess I can do it. Please heal me. I want to begin Hand to hand combat classes right away. And then move to soear training."
The Outcast The Outcast
She nodded. "Good choice" SHe said and put a hand on his hand, hand was unbearingly hot, but not painful. she muttered something and put her hands off. "There"

he rolls his sleeve down to cover his arm once again and he puts the coin back into his pocket, "I might like it here, at least it won't be boring." he lets out another laugh. he was glad he met someone so kind so quickly. now as long as he can avoid conflict his time at the school will be fine, "you know, I was actually afraid of coming here at first."

he rolls his sleeve down to cover his arm once again and he puts the coin back into his pocket, "I might like it here, at least it won't be boring." he lets out another laugh. he was glad he met someone so kind so quickly. now as long as he can avoid conflict his time at the school will be fine, "you know, I was actually afraid of coming here at first."
Ace stuyded him fir a moment. "Why?" He asked

"it's comforting to know there's other humans here. I can't wait to see what the classes are like now." Jayce says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back