• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
"it's comforting to know there's other humans here. I can't wait to see what the classes are like now." Jayce says.
"Well keep waiting" He said joking and began walking, wavig a hand to tell jay to move

Jayce follows him, "right." he says, he felt safer here, if he transforms and loses control there are sure to be people who can stop him, right?

"We all have off the first day, well the first years do." He said, and loked at the setting sun. "But it looks like class will begin in a few hours"

"yea, I suppose so. hopefully I can learn as much as I can about all of this." Jayce says, "so how did you get your ability?"

"your power, how did you get it? where you born with it or did you get it later in life?" he asks, rewording is question assuming that's what he meant.

"your power, how did you get it? where you born with it or did you get it later in life?" he asks, rewording is question assuming that's what he meant.
"Oh, i guess i waa born with it" he said with a shrug.
Lucius smiled and looke dto thana and mary "Well my new pupils. And my new boss. Why dont we go out while we still have the time?"
Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji The Outcast The Outcast
"If we miss the food at the cafeteria I'll be able to make us all something." Thana said with a small smile.

ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic The Outcast The Outcast Tsutarji Tsutarji Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
"Its alright Thana. I have money" she smiled at Lucius "you will to, soon. But ill pay for a restaurant" she sad

Lucius smiled and he jumoed up in excitement wnd winces as he lands "G-guess my new ribs arent broken in yet." He says jokingly holding his chest. It only hurt a little. He smiled "Thank you Mary. For everything. You have really changed my life for the best."
The Outcast The Outcast

Lucius smiled and he jumoed up in excitement wnd winces as he lands "G-guess my new ribs arent broken in yet." He says jokingly holding his chest. It only hurt a little. He smiled "Thank you Mary. For everything. You have really changed my life for the best."
The Outcast The Outcast
"It my job dae" she s.iled at him, glad she could help

"cool." he says, hreaching into his pocket to play with the coin, he wondered what kind of people he can meet here.

Lucius smiles and looks to Tsubaki, Akira and Thana "Well I will be teaching basic martial skills. Soear training and sword training. So our students can fight without their powers. And a dash of beast knowledge. My class will work very well and corroborate with the bestiary class where you learn abour beasts and their weaknesses. Those teachers wilk teach you how the beasts work and their weaknesses. I will teach you how to use those weaknesses agains them."
Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf The Outcast The Outcast Tsutarji Tsutarji

"I know I will, and Akira will too, all just to be with big brother" Tsubaki said as she looked over at Lucious grinning. "So what are you teaching big brother?"
Tsutarji Tsutarji ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic
"There is no way he is your brother" Mary said to her. "You are a dragon and he is a (was it a wrath or a shade?)" She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back