• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
He raised a questioned eyebrow. "Your mag-" he gave a long sigh. "Alright then" He said and was about to leave then Mike popped up, scaring the shit out of ace like normal. "Wha the hell!" He looked at him.
Mike ignored him and stared at the wolf. "Impressive." He said to it

"finally someone who appreciates my majesty!" the wolf spirit laughs.

"Kira... can you calm down and go back in please?" he asks as his arm reverts to normal. this isn't the first time she's caused grief.

"come now JayJay let me have some fun!" she says jumping onto his head.

Mike looked at it. "Wolf sprit. Some woukd worship you as a god" he said. "About 308 years ago"
Ace looked at both of them. "Weirdo's" he joked

"because they knew just how great I am!" she calls out.

Jayce looks to Ace, "she isn't usually like this..." he says, the spirit usually was quite quiet but when it came to other people she felt the need to show off.

"To bad i dont believe in gods" mike said, his voice sharp.

"Its fine" he said then shot a look at mike

"while I'm not a god I can assure you they exist." Kira informs Mike, "but then again it IS just like an ignorant mortal to just write something off as false." she says with a laugh at the end.

"KIRA! fon't just insult someone." Jayce yells at her.

"what? how am I at fault for his ignorance?" she asks.

Jayce sighs, there's no winning an arguement with her he turns to mike, "I'm sorry she is...very opinionated."

The Outcast The Outcast

"Dont worry" mike said to him. He look back at the Wolf and shrugged. He then walked away.

"just go Kira, you made your point." Jaye tells her as she vanishes with a huff. she really was draining to just be around, "finally..."

"I couldn't image what it would be like to have that in my head 24/7" Ace said

"she doesn't usually do that, she's been very helpful. she's actually the one that told me about this place, she said it could help me learn better control and get stronger." he then looks in the direction that Mike had gone, "but yea, it isn't always easy."

Ace looked the same way. "Dont worry about him" He said. "He is...like that"

"wow... dragons huh? I've fought Vampires and Werebeasts but I've never seen a dragon before. they must be amazing!" he exclaims in surprise.

He smiled and said. "She has ice Powers. So i guess its pretty cold heated of yoy to assume that"

Jayce nods in reply, "I'm glad was afraid it would be hard to make friends all things considered, I'm still really new to all this supernatural stuff."

Jayce nods in reply, "I'm glad was afraid it would be hard to make friends all things considered, I'm still really new to all this supernatural stuff."

He smiled at him. "Don't worry, some of us do let it get to us"

"That was a test?!" Lucius questions in outrage. "What do you mean I passed? The others could have been killed! Who lures a think that close to the barrier for a test? If i made one wrong move all of us would be dead!" Lucius then began to cough uncontrollably some blood spattering to the ground
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf The Outcast The Outcast
"None of you where in danger" she assured him. "Its was trained and woild not kill you, as for the shadow creature. Thats is why i stepped in"

Last edited:
Lucius shook his head. He had forgotten about that "That....I have never seen one kf those before. I was told they only roam deep into the forest. 20 miles out of so..."
The Outcast The Outcast

Lucius shook his head. He had forgotten about that "That....I have never seen one kf those before. I was told they only roam deep into the forest. 20 miles out of so..."
The Outcast The Outcast
"Normaly they do, i had one come here if it cought you, you woukd just forget about what happed when you fought it and would have failed." She put a hand on his shoulder. "Now do you want me to heal you. You to be in top conditions for you new job"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back