• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
"That's just it, I don't know what I want to do" Dakshesh said
"Well you have time" he said to him.

"Awesome a forest! Shadow a place for us to continue our personal training." Thana said and shadow barked happily. "It's very lovely out here." She said.

ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
Tsubaki followed the two of them smiling at Thana as she let Lucius lead them "I don't really have many friends either, my first day I got bullied by two upper class students, a few people jumped in but the head mistress scared them off, Lucius here is single you know, but he can be sort of....well you'll see" giggling as she waved her tail in front of shadows face trying to play with him.
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf
Lucius chuckled and nodded "Shall we?" He said and without answer he walled out of the building and towards the forest
Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Hello students" mary said to them. She was hanging from a tree

The Outcast The Outcast "yeah, but anyway, where is your room" Dakshesh said stopping by a staircase
"Second floor third to the right" he answered him

Thana lightly jumped seeing Mary. "Hi." She said to Mary. "And what do you mean?" Thana asked Tsubaki.

ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf The Outcast The Outcast

"Looking around?" She asked the students. She allowed her legs to let go of the tree as she adjusted her self in air to land on her feet. She landed and loiked back at them

"Uh, sure" he said and turned thd tv on with the remoat next to his bed that he sat on

Tsubaki giggled "I'm just teasing, Lucian is a perfect gentleman, and he's not bad looking either" winking at Lucian. Tsubaki jumped into Lucians arms when Mary jumped down. "Help it's a monster!!!!!" After a few seconds she looked over at Mary "oh...Ms.Jackson it's just you, good afternoon headmistress " still up in lucians arms.
The Outcast The Outcast ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf

Lucius laughed and blushed when shebmentioned his looks. When Mary junoed down he too was surprised but he was caught off guard when suddenly Tsubaki junped into his arms. He caught her and he laughed as he held her "What? Its just Ms. Jackson. Scardy cat." He teased as he winked at her playfully
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Third" Dakshsh answered
"Alright" He said

Tsubaki giggled "I'm just teasing, Lucian is a perfect gentleman, and he's not bad looking either" winking at Lucian. Tsubaki jumped into Lucians arms when Mary jumped down. "Help it's a monster!!!!!" After a few seconds she looked over at Mary "oh...Ms.Jackson it's just you, good afternoon headmistress " still up in lucians arms.
The Outcast The Outcast ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf
She laughed. "Yea it's just me. YOu won't see monster until you go about... a mile in to the woods"

"Yea I like woods. Only place at home that the full vampires wouldn't dare to go so it was shadows and my area." Thana said then looked at Lucius. "Explore the woods sounds like fun." She said with a smile as shadow barked and went to sniff a tree close by.

The Outcast The Outcast ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
"I'll go with you" Mary smiled and said. "Can't lose students on the first day" she joked

The Outcast The Outcast ”do you have any brothers or sisters?" Dakshesh asked

"Nope, it just me" He answered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back