• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
"You could be a banker in your next lifetime" Daksesh playfully bribed while slithering out of the main building
"I have no need for money" he said to the snake, following him. In truth, mike could get money very fast wirh his mind if he wanted to.

Ace was lay on a bench that as a few feet in to a small woods, they where about three miles from end to end.

"It's okay, if anyone or anything was normal then how fun would life be?" Tsubaki said to Thana as she pet shadow and giggled "you say he may be a bit odd be he is adorable" giggling at shadows reaction. Standing back up she shook her tail out and stretched one good last time. "I'm not a pervert I just like a good chase and he gets so flustered and embarrassed. It is so cute when he gets like that, I just wish he had....well more of a backbone you know" she told Lucius
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf

Lucius chuckled and he nodded "Yeah I get that. You want him to be more like me." Lucius teased the younger girl "Or perhaps you like me?" He smirked and poked her forehead and he looked to Thana and smiled before looking back to Tsubaki "Anyways if you want I'll talk some manliness into him."
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf

"I'm a lot like you, I don't know what I want to do with my freakish form!" Dakshesh said

"Hey calm down" he said. "You are not freakish" he told him. "Be proud of how are you! You are only what you say your are"

Tsubaki's face grew bright red, getting embarrassed "I I like that he is sweet and kind but I just wish he would be more direct a little more...forward so yes more like you, but not as blunt" looking down while she told Lucius this, they were friends but it was so embarrassing to talk to him about this in front of his new friend.

Lucius chuckled as she grew bright red and he smiled kindly "Well if you ever need to tlak about it I dont have a problem. I'm always willing to help." He said in a caring tone, she was his friend and he wanted her to be happy "Anything to keep the school and my friends happy and safe."
Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Mary looked down at ace. "Hello" she said to him. He jumped, shocked at looked at her.
"W-where did you come from?" He asked, he hadnt heard anyone at all
"I have my ways" she mysteriously saod to him.
"Ok what do you need headmistress?" He asked her. She looked at him and said
"Forr Startes a seat would be nice." She joked and he moved over as she sat down. "Great sote isn't it?" She asked. He nodded and reploed woth a "yea".

"You haven't said anything about my new appearance, I'm not sure my father told me everything about my mom and...it would be nice to have a girls opinion as well as you to talk..." trailing off her ears laid down and she drooped her head. "I'm sorry I'm crashing this, I'll just run a few laps so I don't get yelled at next time in gym"
Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

"n-no" Dakshesh said "But i'm a four armed forked freak amungst the Nagas!" bickered Dakshesh

"Well people are gonna say what thay are gonna say." He said and squinted and pointed at him. "The real question is. Who will you listen to, them? Or yourself?"

Lucius shook his head "You look as beautiful as ever Tsubaki." He said with a chamring smile as he pit a hand to her head in a comforting manner. "I'm sure everyone will love it."
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Well people are gonna say what thay are gonna say." He said and squinted and pointed at him. "The real question is. Who will you listen to, them? Or yourself?"
"Fair enogh" said dakshesh slithering into a dorm building "but that still doesn't change what I want to do after this academy!"

Tsubaki started purring and closed her eyes calming down. Shaking her head she gently grabbed Lucius's hand. Looking to thana she bowed "forgive me thana, Lucius is like a big brother to me and I look up to him is all, should we continue the tour you are giving her? I still don't know where everything is"
Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

"Fair enogh" said dakshesh slithering into a dorm building "but that still doesn't change what I want to do after this academy!"
"And what is that?" He asked

Ace looked at marys derction to ask a question, but she was already gone. He sighed and decided toget up and go wonder the school

Tsubaki followed the two of them smiling at Thana as she let Lucius lead them "I don't really have many friends either, my first day I got bullied by two upper class students, a few people jumped in but the head mistress scared them off, Lucius here is single you know, but he can be sort of....well you'll see" giggling as she waved her tail in front of shadows face trying to play with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back