• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tale of Two Survivors { The Last of Us 1x1 with icedthemoon }

Alexander Brennan and Kaleb Price
Former Seraphite, Former FEDRA officer | 19, 27 | Current location ;; Montana

Alex heard that little whine and smiled softly. He hadn't even pulled back that far, more than close enough to kiss him again. "I'm not going anywhere without you." He whispered, his lips brushing against Nate's as he leaned in. He heard how little and sad the other man sounded and it made his own heart hurt a little. Don't worry. I'm right here. Alex closed the distance between them again, his hand moving from behind Nate's head down to his back. Alex deepened the kiss this time as well, his entire being wanted to be one with Nate.

Nathaniel Matthews and Carlos Price
Former Firefly, Aspiring Artist | 21, 25 | Current location ;; Montana

It was silly. It was ridiculous. It was an over reaction. It was all of those things he just thought and more, because he wanted Alex. No, he needed him. And something as little as him moving away to breathe should not make him suddenly sad. But it did. It really did. He spent so many years being just Nate, and now he never wanted that again. They could be Alex and Nate. Nate and Alex. No matter what. So when Alex deepened the kiss, Nate was right there with him, wanting desperately to be with him. Hands on shoulders, chest, back, cheek. Anywhere. Everywhere.

Alex and Nate. Two survivors that slowly became one. Making their way through obstacle after obstacle. And along the way, became a unit. Alex hadn’t been expecting this to happen, but as he laid there now. He found it was perfectly fine. This was fine. He didn’t want to be anywhere else, with anyone else. It was him and it was Nate. Like it was supposed to be. Alex pulled away from the kiss again, needing oxygen. It wasn’t by choice he pulled away.

Nate sucked in a deep breath as Alex pulled away. It was only reasonable since they had to breathe. That was a requirement. He kissed him again then kissed his cheek. His fingers held the fabric of the front of Alex’s shirt tight. He shifted to rub his nose against Alex’s for those butterfly kisses. This time he knew they it really was conveying love. “Are these the kinds of kisses that you wanted earlier?” He asked with a breathy laugh.

Alex smiled at the second kiss after he’d pulled away. And then the kiss on his cheek made his smile bigger. He could feel Nate’s grip on his shirt and chuckled softly at the butterfly kisses on his nose. Alex looked at Nate and grinned. “Those are only half of what I wanted earlier.” He said before his eyebrows furrowed for a moment. “I sound like Carlos now. Just ignore that.” He added, face bright red.

Nate laughed at the answer and laughed harder at Alex’s observation. “Oh absolutely not. I am not ignoring that.” It was true, though. That was a very Carlos thing to say and want. Who liked more kisses than Carlos? Or would say something so inherently flirty like that other than him? Nate kissed Alex once and only for a moment. “If you want more, then I feel like you should have more.” He kissed the tip of Alex’s nose. “Unless of course that was just earlier and you don’t want any more now?” He teased.

Alex huffed out a breath at that, face still red. “Oh come on..” He said, looking at Nate with a smile. Alex’s smile widened at both the kiss and the kiss on the tip of his nose but then he frowned a little at the tease. “Oh I want more.” He said with a grin, shifting so he could pin Nate to the bed and kissed his cheeks, forehead, jawline, chin and then kissed him.

A tiny little gasp broke through his lips as he was pinned down. Oh okay. So that’s how this was going to be. Did he learn that from Carlos or was Nate learning something about Alex? Honestly, Nate didn’t care, because he wanted to know this Alex too. He was very much okay with this. Could he do that too? He tried with Kaleb to test it out. It was… difficult. But that was Kaleb and not Alex. Maybe. He kissed Alex back like it was the only thing in the world that he wanted, and really it was in that moment. That was the beauty of moments after all.

Alex heard that little gasp and smirked at that. He liked that he'd be able to catch Nate off a little bit. Actually, he kind of surprised himself too. Alex was more than happy to kiss Nate, and smiled into the kiss when he felt Nate kiss him back. It wasn't just a normal kiss, but one that proved that it was the only thing that he'd want. Alex kissed him back just as much, trying to convey everything he felt. Again, he had to pull back eventually to breathe, though he pulled back just so much. Just enough to breathe and look at him. "I love you. So much." Alex said softly, his brown eyes looking at Nate.

Nate smiled so wide his face practically hurt. Was this how he was going to be for the rest of days? Smiley when Alex said he loved him? Melty when Alex kissed him? He wasn’t sure how it was going to be but he had a feeling that this could be who he was for the rest of time. Breath. He hated that they had to breathe. He hated that they had to stop. At some point in their lives, they were going to have to get out of this bed, eat food, say hello to the other two people they traveled with, and continue on their journey somewhere else. He kind of hated that, because he loved this. But this was a nice preview of what was to come. “I love you too,” he replied, voice giddy. He grinned and gigged as he took in his Alex. “I am just sugar in your hands, now aren’t I?” He laughed at himself.

Alex couldn’t help himself, he smiled wider when he heard Nate. It was like everything was leading up to this. This moment in time, showing just what their life will be like once they reach their farmhouse dream. Alex loved hearing Nate and then those words made him even happier. “Yes. Yes you are.” Alex told him, leaning down and kissing him again. This was shorter because his stomach decided it was time for breakfast. A loud grumble coming from him. Alex let out an embarrassed chuckle at that. “I guess it must be time for breakfast.”

He couldn’t help but giggle some more when he heard that growly stomach. He attempted a nod. “It probably is. I bet mine will start talking too soon.” They may have feasted the night before, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t going to want another feast as well. Perhaps no feast yet. They could save that for another special occasion. “But first,” he reached up to place a hand on the back of his neck and the other on Alex’s cheek as he pulled him in for one last kiss. “Okay, now we can go get food.”

Alex melted every time he heard Nate giggle. It was such a wonderful sound to him. “Do you think those two are up yet or should we eat without them?” Alex asked with a chuckle. He didn’t get an answer to his question because Nate spoke again. Alex felt the hand on the back of his neck and cheek. Then he was pulled in for another kiss, which he happily returned of course. When the kiss ended, he smiled. “Okay. Sounds like a good plan.”

Last edited:

Nate wiggled underneath him, giggling a few more times before he caught his breath and forced it to calm his spawning lungs. His brain finally caught up with the rest of the words and he considered the other two as he scooted himself towards the end of the bed and got up. He stretched his limbs. “We could always check on them. Unless we don’t end to open the door.” He cocked a brow. “Or we could just go eat.” He put out a hand for Alex to take when he was ready. “They can always join us. And if they don’t, we can make sure they’re still alive in there later.”

Alex would never tire of hearing Nate giggle, though the wiggle surprised him. He shifted off as Nate scooted towards the end of the bed. Alex stretched as he stood up himself. "I'm not entirely sure I want to open that door yet." Alex chuckled as he walked over to Nate, taking his hand. "Let's head downstairs and get something figured out for breakfast. Then I'm taking a bath after and changing into some clean clothes." Alex said, moving towards the door.

Kaleb finally started waking up, his brain was awake before his eyes opened. He was wrapped up in Carlos' arms and it was nice and warm. He shifted so he could look at his partner's face. A soft smile on his face as he took in everything. It had been two years since they'd left the zone. Two years he spent with Carlos and he was looking forward to spending their forever together. Nothing was going to separate them. Kaleb remained still and quiet, his eyes closing a little as he relaxed with a content sigh.

Last edited:

With Alex in tow, Nate walked out of the room and towards the stairs. He glanced towards the closed door across the hall and assumed that they were either still asleep or occupied. Whatever it was, he was happy that they were happy too. “You want to be clean? And wear clean clothes?” He looked back at Alex in shock. “I’m not sure I’ve ever known you when you were fully clean. We met in an abandoned city just to live in the forest.” He poked at Alex’s nose with a laugh. “Will I even recognize you?” He asked before heading down the stairs.

He could have said that he had never slept so well, but that was a lie. Carlos could sleep well in a lot of different places and in a lot of different ways. As long as he was in a relatively comfy area, which for Carlos was a lot less specific than some others, and had his Kaleb, he could sleep through anything. Also, when he was tired, he was tired and nothing could stop him from keeling over and being dead for a while. This particular morning was one of those hard to wake up and get moving kind of mornings. But he did eventually. His mind began to wake, and the first thing he did was find Kaleb, which wasn’t hard since they were attached. He mumbled something under his breath as his words attempted to find their way to life through his sleepy body. Eventually he was able to say “mmm my love,” like he was pleasantly surprised at Kaleb’s presence. He wasn’t, but he was always thrilled anyway.

Last edited:

Alex followed Nate towards the stairs, seeing the closed door across the hall. He was thankful that the two of them were happy, and enjoying each other's company much like he was enjoying Nate's. He looked at Nate with a smile when he heard that and saw the shock on his face. He laugh at the poke on his nose. "If you were in love with me as I am now, then you'll be more in love when I'm clean." Alex told him, following him downstairs. Being clean was a thing that many didn't have the ability to be, but he was going to take advantage of running water and a place to at least get some of the dirt and stuff off.

Kaleb's eyes opened when he heard Carlos speak. "Good morning dear." His voice was soft, but he was also looking at his love. He was still groggy, but his mind was starting to function again. Kaleb leaned over at gave Carlos a soft good morning kiss, before pulling away. "I hope you slept as well as I did." He said with a small laugh.

Nate pulled him down the stairs as he considered that. “Beautiful, I think I would love you no matter what you looked like. Pristine just out of a shower, living in the mud for ten years, in the aftermath of one of Carlos’ explosions, whatever.” At the bottom he pulled him close, and wrapped his arms around him. “But if you’re vying for more love, I can probably do that for you.” He smiled before kissing him once and then pulling him further into the house. “I mean, you’re already handsome. We all know this. But I guess being clean may be even better.”

Ooh morning kisses. Those were some of his favorite kisses. Granted, at any given time, whichever one was current could be his favorite, but morning ones really were. His brain wasn’t quite awake yet, which meant he was the most vulnerable then. The delicacy made his insides all gooey. “I slept like I had the most amazing night with the most amazing man in the entire world,” he answered with still fluid words. He yawned before tightening his grip around Kaleb for a nice, morning squeeze.

Alex felt himself being pulled downstairs, but was it really being pulled if he followed willingly? Alex felt his face flush red at Nate's words, and it made him smile wide. "Oh you only think you'd love me no matter what I look like?" He teased as he was pulled close to Nate at the bottom of the stairs. Alex felt Nate's arms wrap around him. "I'll never so no to more love." Alex said, smiling into the kiss before he was pulled further into the house. "I guess we'll have to see won't we? But first, breakfast."

Kaleb smiled hearing that from Carlos, and then the tightened grip around him. "Mm. I'm glad you had a wonderful sleep." He said with a smile. Kaleb simply curled into the squeeze though, enjoying the moment. "I still can't believe I get to sleep and wake up and love you every day. It's perfect." Kaleb commented softly, keeping himself close to Carlos.

Nate laughed as he moved to the dining room with their leftover foods. He paused to very obviously contemplate this first question with the furrowed brows and the hand on his chin. “I can’t say for sure because I’ve never seen you any way other than the way you are.” He stole away his hand to ruffle Alex’s hair. That was about as much as he could do for now. “Hmm, I’m thinking that yes, I would probably always love you.” He walked backwards to the table and pulled out one chair before sitting at his own. “Have a seat, monkey man. A feast awaits you.”

Carlos pulled Kaleb into an embrace sitting up so that he could better wrap himself around his love. Though Kaleb probably should have been used to this by now since it had been two years of them being nonstop together, Carlos completely understood. “I never doubted that for a second. It’s you and me forever, baby. Nothing can ever separate us.” His smiled widened with a mischievous thought. “Except, I don’t know, maybe Handsome. He’s pretty tempting.”

Alex rolled his eyes with a laugh of his own at the very obvious contemplation of his question. He felt Nate take his hand back, but then felt him ruffle his hair. "Well I'm glad you possibly think you'll still love me no matter what I look like." He replied, followed Nate to the table as he walked backwards. He sat down at the chair pulled out for him with a gracious smile. "That sounds like a wonderful idea. Thank you my medic." Alex said. He was looking forward to eating and then a nice bath.

Kaleb was more than happy to sit up when Carlos pulled him up into an embrace. He simply kept himself as close as he could be. He was definitely use to this, in fact it was something he'd come to enjoy. That feeling of safety and love when he was held by Carlos, wrapped up in his arms. Kaleb had doubts in the beginning, unsure if he'd ever be able to accept love, but in time he came to understand that he could have it. "Yes, you and I forever." Kaleb lifted his head to look at Carlos with a smirk. "Oh is that so? Well. Then I guess you should marry him instead?" Kaleb teased, a lot more comfortable than he'd been at first about Carlos' flirting and loving everyone nature. He knew that the love Carlos had for him was deeper and truer than any love for anyone else.

Nate stifled a giggle only because if he fell into the giggle fits again, he would never get anything done, and he was hungry. “Don’t move, probably love of my life. I’ll be right back.” He popped up and disappeared into the kitchen so that he could grab the things he forgot like utensils and bowls and things. Because if they were going to be here a little while longer, they may as well take advantage. He came back with the items and put them down between them. “Now we can grab some of this delicious leftover food!”

Carlos brought Kaleb’s face to his own as he kissed him like there had never been anyone else he even looked at. Because, of course, there was, but there wasn’t. Not really. As nice as those arms were. And they were awfully nice. Mmm strong arms. And toned. Those were toned arms. He bet those legs would be strong too. Mmmmm. When Carlos pulled away, he hovered close, and in the same voice he so often used in their more intimate moments, said, “that is awfully tempting really. You think Medicine Man would let me?” He kissed Kaleb’s neck with a force that did not suggest that he was considering marriage to another man. He pulled back up to Kaleb’s ear and asked, “would you?”

Alex chuckled hearing that comment. "I'm not going to move a muscle then maybe love of my life." He replied, a smile on his face. Alex did as he said and stayed where he was. Once Nate came back he couldn't help but smile just a little bright. "This is a fantastic idea." He said, grabbing some left overs in his bowl. Alex took a few bites and let out a sigh. Left overs were a perfect breakfast.

Kaleb felt Carlos bring his face to his and kissed him. It was kiss that was clear as day that Kaleb was Carlos' and there was no denying the love between them. They were partners, soulmates, and soon to be husbands. His heart had been waiting for Carlos, and he couldn't help but wonder what things would've been like had they met sooner in life. Would Kaleb have left the training school before he finished just to be with him? Probably. Kaleb looked at Carlos with a smirk on his face, hearing that voice that he'd heard often during the intimate times. He let out a quiet chuckle hearing that. "I doubt he'd let you." He replied, though he knew better anyway. Especially at the kiss on his neck that had Kaleb melting all over again. He cleared his throat at the question spoken at his ear. "Absolutely not. You're all mine love."

Last edited:

Leftover feast was his new favorite breakfast for sure. How were they going to be able to fall back on beans when they ran out of all of this? That was going to be horrible. He took several bites and shook his head. “Am I still only maybe the love of your life if I provide bowls and spoons for your feasting? I would think that would win me some points in my favor.”

Carlos bit his bottom lip as he peered at Kaleb. His gorgeous Kaleb. Gorgeous inside and out. Absolutely not. “Good,” he breathed before capturing those delicious lips in his own for another round of proving just how much he loved Kaleb more than anyone else. Well, until he ran out of oxygen at which point he pulled away to get highly distracted by Kaleb’s presence and wrap his arms for another serious embrace. Sometimes he was overwhelmed by the strong emotions that coursed through his body, and he desperately needed the contact. This was one of those times.

Alex was enjoying the food in front of him. It certainly was going to be hard to go back to beans after all this. He looked at Nate and chuckled a little hearing him. "I think you might've been bumped up to probably love of my life with the bowls and spoons." Alex agreed with a hum, smiling at Nate as he took a few more bites of food.

Kaleb saw Carlos bite his bottom lip and he couldn't help but smile at him. He wasn't surprised by the kiss, not at all. In fact Kaleb kissed him back returning the love he received. When Carlos pulled way, he curled close to him as the other wrapped his arms around him. He knew that Carlos needed contact, had learned that over the last two years together. And so he kept himself as close as he could, his own arms wrapping around him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back