• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tale of Two Survivors { The Last of Us 1x1 with icedthemoon }

Alexander Brennan and Kaleb Price
Former Seraphite, Former FEDRA officer | 19, 27 | Current location ;; Montana

Alex hummed as he listened to Nate. "Solo would be fun to do." He admitted, though he wasn't quite sure how to play this game. It sounded fun from what the other's had said so far. He looked over at Carlos and nodded. "Two categories would be smart to do." He agreed.

Kaleb chuckled. "We don't need to make everything a competition love. There are no stakes, as for words. I'm thinking we make it up as we go. Unless you want to write down several words and we find a bowl to put them in to pick that way." He said with a smile. "As for the categories of winning, if we want to go that way. Those two make the most sense." Kaleb admitted.

Nathaniel Matthews and Carlos Price
Former Firefly, Aspiring Artist | 21, 25 | Current location ;; Montana

Nate shook his head. “It doesn’t have to be a competition. It could always just be fun. Make it up as we go! That way everything is chaos. Isn’t that the best?” He loved the idea of something as exciting as random words to guess. Though, he feared that all of them being from different worlds could mean this difficult. Carlos considered this and then finally nodded. “I’ll allow it only because you are all devastatingly adorable, and it’s true that I think chaos is better. I do love chaos.”

Alexander Brennan and Kaleb Price
Former Seraphite, Former FEDRA officer | 19, 27 | Current location ;; Montana

Alex looked over at Nate and nodded. "It's more fun just to go crazy." He agreed, looking at the other two. With their varied backgrounds, it would certainly be chaos. Alex wasn't sure if he wanted to go first, but he definitely wanted to try this game out. Kaleb smiled. "We've got chaos now. Who wants to do the first one?" He asked, looking at the other three.

Nathaniel Matthews and Carlos Price
Former Firefly, Aspiring Artist | 21, 25 | Current location ;; Montana

As fun as something like charades could be, Nate was a little nervous that he would be terrible at it. He played with the boys and other people back at the camps, but he was working with people who he knew well and were used to each other and their movements. They had hand signals that made sense to the area. How would he fare with people who were new to living with him?

Carlos had no such qualms. “Me! I got this.” He popped up and all but skipped to the middle ish area so that he could more easily look at everyone. Also, he was going to need some space for what he planned to do. “You guys ready for this?” He took in a deep breath as he shook his entire self out before freezing. He stood still for a good moment, eyes closed, before taking one stilted step forward, hands slightly bent but still at his side. His head stayed mostly still until he snapped it to the side, turning it ever so slightly as he took another jarring step that looked like his legs might snap. He brought one arm up, closer to his chest, that seemed almost like he was holding it up from the pain. If only he was allowed to make sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back