• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Support group rp

"I'm glad I could be your first." He chuckled a little louder, giving her a small wink before taking another sip of his drink.

Holow blushed, collecting her hands together and breathing on them. She then remembered the gloves.... in her back pocket. She let out a huff as she pulled the soaking fabric and set it on the table.

Shaun sat staring at the floor again, paying close attention to all the details, "Do you want anything to eat?" He asked softly, drifting in and out of his own mind.

Holow thought about it. "I am fine." She said, the breakfast/midnight snack he had taken her to was more than enough for a while on such a frail body.

"Okay." He smiled, hopping up off the chair and walking back over to the counter, returning a minute later with a ham and cheese toastie.

"I'm feeling a little greedy.." He said, blushing slightly, before taking a bite.

Holow pressed a soft fist to her mouth, letting out a light giggle.

(Gonna have to sleep soon. It's like 12 am almost.)

(Yeah. Dang... Really only reason I am up so late is... HOMEWORK! GLORIOUS HOMEWORK.......

I am dead in the morning)

Clarity left quickly after the meeting ended. She hadn't listened to anything the counselor said the entire time. She stepped outside and called Mikayla. "Yeah, can you come pick me up? I don't want to walk home. Yeah, thanks so much" She smiled putting her phone away and waiting for Mikayla to come.

Holow continued to look out her window and into the grey, dull sky. She used to think that it reminded her of herself, but for some reason, it didn't feel that way anymore. It felt like she was brighter than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back