• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Support group rp

Shaun placed his plate on the table, half of the sandwich still left, and tucked his chin behind his knees, curling up tightly into a ball, a small smile across his face.

Mikayla drove up and Clarity got in nervously. She hated driving and they'd sold her car at least until she got over her fear. "So where to? I'm guessing not your house?" "Anywhere but there" Clarity sighed buckling up and gripping the arm rest. "Okay then let's go to my house, I've got a surprise for you" Mikayla smiled a mischievous look in her eyes.

Shaun looked over, his smile fading slightly.

"Oh..yeah.." He replied, "I guess so.."

He looked down at the ground for a second and started putting his shoes back on.

Holow moved a bit, going to pick up her shoes, pressing the blanket tight to the front of her wet shirt.

Mikayla drove to her house which Clarity had only been to a few times. It wasn't actually a house either, more of an apartment since she rented it. They went inside and Mikayla told her to wait in the living room while she went to get something.

Haley kept walking her clothes soaked. She didn't care though getting wet wasn't the worst of her problems.She looked up at the dark clouded sky and frowned why did it have to be a day like this?

Shaun tied his shoes and hopped up out of the chair. He looked over at Holow and handed her his leather jacket which had dried significantly since they entered.

"I don't think we can keep the blanket." He chuckled.

Holow nodded, taking the jacket. She quickly removed her blanket, taking it and slipping on the jacket quickly, blushing as she hoped he didn't see her bra though the soaked sweater.

Shaun made sure to stare into her eyes as she slipped the jacket on, making sure not to look at any exposed areas. His face flushed over a little even though he hadn't seen anything, which cause him to smile a little. He brushed his hair back over his face, hoping to hide the smile, and grabbed the other half of the sandwich and the rest of his drink.

Holow slowly got up off the chair, folding the blanket after her. She rung out her hair a bit, taking out the small loop she had created to hold her hair out of her face, letting the long strands flop down onto her back.

Shaun took a bite out of his sandwich and started walking over to the escalator, stopping halfway for a full body stretch which almost caused his legs to give out under him.

Holow smiled and walked out after him, her wet hair all over the place as she stretched her limbs a bit.

Shaun took a small leap onto the top step of the escalator, feeling a rush of energy surge through him. He leaned over the banister and looked over at some of the rows of food, remembering that he didn't have much food at home.

"Hmm..might have to go shopping.." He whispered to himself.

Mikayla came back out with her own guitar. "I've realized recently that you probably need this more than I do. I know your dad would never buy you a guitar if you asked so I'm giving this to you." "Wow, really? That's so nice!" Clarity smiled.

Holow was right behind him, the jacket zipped up in the front so that the collar was hiding her lips. She cocked her head to the side, taking a few steps so she was beside him.

"Hey there!" He beamed, a large toothy grin covered his face.

Shaun leaned his back against the banister and pocketed his hands.

Haley walked into the mall and down the long hall. She pulled down her hood her wet hair cold, Haley shivered and looked around "hmm should i just look around, or buy some things?"

Clarity took the guitar. "Just promise me you'll stay in school kid." Mikayla winked at her. "Yeah I'll try" Clarity smiled. "We ought to start our own band though." She suggested. "Yeah, that'd be nice. Get some drums in the background with us two playing the guitar." Mikayla smiled at her.

Shaun held the door open for Holow and started following her down the street, a slight skip, almost a cheesy skip, to his walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back