• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Support group rp

Holow's laughter seemed to, for lack of a better term, "spur him on" as they went down the walkway.

"Which way do we even go?" He laughed, "It'd help alot to know!"

Shaun blushed slightly as his arm locked with hers, he pulled her a little closer, hoping she wouldn't notice, as they tore down the street. People were starting to stare, some even had smiles, not laughing at them, not making fun of them, genuine warm smiles.

Holow didn't notice the fact that they where pretty close together. She was to busy having fun. They soon got close to her house.

Shaun was having a great time, it was the weekend, and he was spending it with his friend! He hadn't been out of the apartment for this long in a while, other than school.

Holow sighed as they reached her house. She stopped skipping, rubbing her arm. "This is me." She said.

Shaun stopped in his tracks, skidding a little on the wet ground before just managing to catch himself. He looked up at the house, not recalling this part of the city, and smiling.

"Nice place!" He chuckled.

Holow smiled, going up to the door. She took a key out from her potted plant by the door, unlocking the door with it. She looked back at him, blushing. "You want to come in?" She asked.

Shaun smiled, blushing and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sure.." He chuckled quietly, and started walking up the stairs to the door and following Holow inside.

Holow shut and locked the door behind them, making sure that people didn't come in. The front hall of her house was neat and tidy, only her pair of shoes and Shaun's by the door. She set her bags and stuff by the door, not taking off his jacket just yet. "I am going to go... change." She said quietly, racing up the stairs towards her room.

Shaun stood awkwardly in the hall, almost feeling like he wasn't allowed to move from the front porch, and clasped his hands together.

((I used to hate that feeling! :c ))

(I still do)

Holow came back down in a bit, a new sweater on and her hair dry and put back in a large bun. She looked at Shaun, who was still standing in the hallway. She smiled. "Well if you want, I can play something." she said, gesturing to the piano.

((The only people I ever actually visit, it's like a second home to me hehe))

Shaun walked over to Holow, awkwardly gesturing as he spoke.

"Awh..uh...nooo.." He blushed a little, "I only ever used to play keyboard but that was a long time ago..I've forgot too much of it.."

((Well that is fortunate))

Holow smiled. "I didn't mean you. I can play pretty well. I played a lot while I was recovering. I expressed myself that way." She said, sitting down on the bench.

((But man was I a shy kid.. T-T Oooohhh bad memories..))

Shaun recalled her saying she liked to play piano, and smiled feeling a little less awkward, he overlooked her comment on recovering, not wanting to ruin her mood.

"Hmm...do you know..River Flows In You?" He asked, expecting a no.

(( Don't worry. So was I. And now you can't find a louder human on the planet))

Holow smiled, opening the case of the beautiful white grand piano with swirls that looked like silver to blue hued streams of wind, or vines. She began to play the song gently, soon closing her eyes, trusting her fingers.

[media]

[/media]

(( :o You too? I never shut up anymore!))

Shaun stood there in mild disbelief, her fingers moving so gently over each key, each stroke made his heart beat faster.

When she had finished, Shaun's mouth was slightly open and his hands were trying to cover it, he didn't have words for how beautiful it sounded.

((Wow. Well they do say great minds think alike, no?))

Holow slowly finished the song, her fingers lifting off the keys gently, opening her eyes again. She had a small, almost fragile smile placed upon her face. She was feeling a bit more somber now, not bursting with happiness or joy, but it reminded her of her parent's smiles. She smiled at the piano, her hand placed on the top of the piano.

((And so very great those minds are!))

Shaun still had no words, a stuttering breath was all he could manage. His mind being drawn back to a past he thought he had forgotten, his memories started off happy, reminding him of his old friend in one of the old foster homes.

Holow slowly turned around, her eyes looking at him. She didn't expect him to say anything, his face showed it all. She could feel her smile tug a bit bigger for a moment before it returned to it's small size.

Clarity hung out with Mikayla for a bit playing guitar and singing together. She couldn't escape it though, no matter how much she tried. Mikayla drove her home since her house was on the opposite side of town.

Shaun stood there for what seemed like an age, remembering the times he used to play with his friend as a child, but then he noticed he couldn't quite visualise her face, it seemed to be distorted.

He started seeing flashes on either side of his vision, a sign he was about the start suffering the pain of a migraine. His smile faded as he started wincing, the memories turning to a darker time.

Holow got up, pressing a hand to his cheek. "Are you ok?" She asked lightly, her eyes looking curiously into his.

Clarity sighed looking up at her house while getting out of Mikayla's car. "Hey, it'll be fine. If you ever need anything call me okay?" "Thanks" Clarity smiled carrying the guitar up with her and inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back