• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Support group rp

Holow looked into his eyes, his hand against her cheek softly. She looked at him, biting her lower lip hesitantly. She blinked a few times, her body tensing as he moved closer, his lips colliding softly with hers. She didn't make a sound, her body non responsive for a bit. But soon enough, her muscles melted into his, kissing him back and bringing a hand up to his hair.

Shaun's emotions completely exploded as he felt Holow push into his kiss, he brushed his hand from her cheek, around to just behind her ear, pulling her in closer as he leaned back.

Holow had closed her eyes almost as soon as she had recovered brain function. She kept thinking that this was not the new her, this was not the shy girl she once was. She could feel him moving underneath her skin, her hand tangling and twisting around the strands of hair.

Shaun pulled back a little, pressing his forehead against hers, a small smile crossing his face as he bit his bottom lip. He looked up at her, taking in every small detail. His mind still hadn't caught up with her, a surge of confidence shot through him as he laid down and pulled her on top of him completely.

And just as quickly as the kiss had started, it had ended, making it the first, and possibly the last one she would ever have. She opened her eyes, staring into his. Her cheeks where still bright as he pulled her down on top of him, his arms wrapped snuggly around her. She could feel her breaths come deeply, pressing her cheek to his chest. She curled up a bit, closing her eyes again and taking deep breaths.

Clarity jolted awake as she heard pounding on her door. "Clarity! Open this door now!" She went over and unlocked the door, sighing and let her dad in.

Shaun smiled, squeezing a little tighter as she curled up, and kissed the top of her head as he lay there, his mind starting to comprehend what he'd just done. He let out a small giggle as his heart beat started to slow, his breath coming back to him.

Holow looked at him, a content sigh escaping her lips. "I didn't even know." She said quietly, her hand finding his and interlocking her fingers. She stared at them for a while, his strong hands, and her small ones melded together into one grasp.

Her dad burst in nearly knocking her over. "Where have you been? You didn't come home after support group!" "I went to a friend's geez dad, calm down" Clarity said quietly though.

Shaun looked into her eyes, he didn't say anything for a few seconds, just smiled.

"You do now.." He whispered.

Holow smiled, looking at him. She curled her head under his chin, relishing in the newfound warmth.

(Be back in like 2 hours)

Shaun kept his grip on her, feeling like he never wanted to let go, his smile changed to a large toothy grin and he chuckled to himself softly.

((Alrighty, talk to ya later!))

(Want me to stir up more action?)

A robber armed with an gun ran down the sidewalk, grinning. What would his score be today...He came to a house and paused, hiding his gun and mask, knocking the door acting as if he were injured. "H-help..." He mumbled...

(Oh dear god X'D I think Shaun's a bit pre-occupied ;) But we'll see if Holow hears the door when Ice get's back)

(Unfortunately, a few of the people seem to be on at varying times of the day.. :c This not being one of them from what I can tell )

(S'all good, this rp's fun when people are on, but too much of any good thing makes it go sour. Hi! ^_^ )

Holow was wrapped up in his arms and was content to stay, but then there was a knock at the door. She slowly slipped out of his grip, but held on firmly to his hand. She walked to the door, making sure to keep him close. She opened the door, looking at the man in front of her.

"H-help..." He realistically coughed. "I fell in the cold river" He coughed again, "But got out." He shivered and clattered his teeth.

Shaun, still a little flustered, followed close behind Holow as she opened the door. He listened to the man's story and didn't quite like the sound of it. But didn't object to Holow letting him in.

He looked over at Holow with an expression that asked, "What now?"

The man grabbed the gun and hit Holow in the head. He was the one who killed her parents. The man aimed the gun at Shaun and equipped his mask. "Get on the fucking ground while she's unconscious." He disguised his voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back