• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Support group rp

(I clearly stated that it would have been her fathers friend, and she would have recognized him unless he was disguised..... Just thought you should know)

(Read my cs, it explains things a bit. And he probably wouldn't have knocked her out, he would have trained her at gunpoint and told her the entire story, then shot her.

(Right..so other than the fact he's not Holow's father's friend, does everything else in the post still happen?)

(Hmm, not sure. Just don't feel like it's him. Plus I kind of feel like I am entitled to play him, since it has to do with my character)

(M"kay)

Holow fell to the ground with the sickening thud of flesh and bones, a small pool of blood seeping from her head.

The man aimed at Shaun, shutting the door and yelling. "You're gonna die!" Almost pulling the trigger while aimed at his head to frighten him.

"Hey, hey.." He whispered to Holow, "It'll be okay..don't worry, it's all gonna be okay.."

If there wasn't such anger building up in his stomach, he'd be in tears right now. Something bad was gonna happen, either to Shaun, or the stranger with the gun.

Shaun looked up at the stranger, his face as dark as night. He silently stood up and walked to the couch, his eyes not leaving the stranger. He wasn't staring at the gun, but directly in the eyes of the assailant. He was absolutely terrified, but he wasn't thinking all that clearly either.

Shaun picked up the wallet and clutched it in his fist.

"Good." The stranger hit the gun on his head and grabbed the wallet from Shaun's hand, shooting them both in a leg. "Kiss on that...." The stranger was one of Nick's friends and ran off.

Shaun fell to the ground with a below, "F**K!!"

He managed to crawl over to Holow using his undamaged leg, checking to see if she was conscious, or hell, breathing!

Holow was still unconscious, but at the sound of a gunshot, she opened her eyes, just to feel a sharp pain in her leg a second later, followed by another gunshot. She let out a shriek, curling up towards her leg.

Holow was awake, bringing a small smile to Shaun's face, it pained him to see her in such a state, but she was awake. He yanked out his cellphone and called for an ambulance, giving Holow's address, they said they would be there soon.

Holow could feel the hot tears splashing her face, gasping for breath. Not only was she crippled with pain, but it had reopened a wound near the recent one. She had been shot there when she was with her parents the night they where murdered, when her uncles friend missed because of the police. The second wound was creating a smaller pool of blood just above the other.

"An ambulance is on it-" Shaun yelped, a sudden surge of pain shooting through him as he crawled back over to Holow, "On it's way.." He finished, crawling up next to her and laying down next to her.

"F**k f**k f**k f**k..." He hissed, looking over at Holow, "It's gonna be okay.." He repeated, softly this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back