• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Support group rp

Holow could hear Shaun ahead and she limped faster. As soon as rounded the corner, she saw him. There. Alive.

Safe.

She ran towards him as fast as possible, running into him full force and embracing him in a hug.

Shaun picked Holow up, spinning her around in the air, squeezing her into a tight embrace.

"Oh my god..oh god thank you.." He started tearing up, "You're okay...oh my f*ck.."

Hollow held in tight to him, tears pushing at the corners of her eyes. She took more shallow breaths as she pressed her face or his chest.

Shaun backed up into a wall, holding her tightly in his grip, and lowered himself to the floor. His leg was killing him, but he didn't care, he had her in his arms..

Holow curled into him, starting to sob helplessly again, curling into him on the floor. She just wanted to be there, to have him get rid of the nightmares, to erase the pain.

Shaun held Holow in his arms, holding her head against him as she curled up into him.

"Hey heey...it's all okay now..I've got you..." He whispered into her ear, rocking her back and forth, "I've got you, and I'm never going to let go.."

A man in a suit walked over to the two with security. Sighing sad. "I'm sorry but since you have no parents....you have to be sent off to be a orphan." The man sighed as the security separated the two

Clarity bit her lip as her dad started shoving her around. He always acted like the accident was her fault, that some way she was responsible for it, that she shouldn't have lived. Clarity just wanted to leave but where would she go?

"Calm down, calm down...it's okay hun.." He whispered to her.

A well dressed man walked around the corner, a security guard close behind him, and spoke some words which confused him.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Shaun hissed at them.

"You're friend here seems to have dead parents and no official income. I'm afraid she must be taken as an orphan." The man sighed

Shaun looked at hollow with a confused expression, wanting to help but..not being able to say anything..

((Okie))

Clarity's dad eventually left her alone. She locked the door again sitting against it. She his her face in her knees and cried. She hated her dad now, he was awful to her.

Holow glared at the man. "FINE! If you want to strip my life away, that's cool. No problem." She said, more tears welling up in her eyes.

Shaun nuzzled his head into Holow's neck, sitting still holding her for a few seconds, and then whispering something into her ear.

"When we get up..run!.." He whispered, a slight hiss in his voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back