• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Support group rp

Holow nodded. "I don't really do anything. I am just a shy girl that never talks to anyone.... besides you." She said, adding the last part with a darker shade than she would have liked.

"Don't do anything??" Shaun exclaimed, "How can you say that?" He put his hands up onto Holow's shoulders, "You brighten up the room when you smile! You make me smile! You've given me hope that maybe not everyone in this world is going to hurt me!" He looked down at the ground, "I know I don't know you all that well, but in the short time I've known you, you've actually made me happy, Holow."

Shaun stared deep into her eyes, and smiled.

"You made me happy.." He repeated, quieter.

Holow proceeded to blush an intense shade of red, shifting embarrassedly in her chair. She wanted to protest, say she wasn't, but something about the way he said it had made her come to the conclusion she had wanted.

She had finally made someone happy to be around her.

She smiled back at him, her gaze meeting his. She stared at his blue green eyes for a while, completely mesmerized by their color and shape, the way his pupils seemed to contract when he felt a surge of emotion. She then realized that she had moved closer for inspection and blinked a few times, her brain reading a blank on what to do.

Shaun stared into her eyes, emotions flaring up, his mind just about catching up with him. As it did so, his eyes widened and he blushed almost as red as the tips of his hair. His breath caught in his throught as he quickly whipped his hands away from her shoulders and looked at his feet.

"S-sorry..didn't mean to make you u-uncomfortable or an-nything.." He stuttered, a slight voice crack.

Holow shook her head, her brain finally deciding to work as she pulled back quickly, retreating to the warmth and security of her small blanket. It was enough, for now, to keep her from loosing full control and doing something stupid. "I-I-It's fine." She stuttered out, her face red as a beet as she stared at her knees.

Shaun stood up and pocketed his hands quickly, his T-shirt and trousers were completely soaked, he slung his leather jacket over onto another chair and used his wet hoodie to try and at least mop up the worst of the water. He ruffled his hands through his hair, a few drops of water dripping to the floor, and emerged from his hoodie with his hair stuck up in a few different places. His eyes went crosseyed and he blew a few strands of his fringe from off his nose and threw his hoodie onto his jacket.

Holow looked up, seeing his hair sticking up. She giggled a bit and reached over, gently touching the wet and bouncy strands. It felt smooth to the touch, but it had some resistance. She pulled back her hand slightly after a bit, seeing as he might be uncomfortable with her petting his hair.

He giggled as she tried to help fix his difficult hair, also trying to flatten down the worst parts, then he spotted his wrist again. He was very uncomfortable with people seeing things like that, and quickly brought his hand down behind his body, turning to one of the windows, hoping she hadn't noticed.

Holow noticed the faint flicker of red on his arm, the same arm he hid from her when she caught him wrists(and chest) unguarded that night. The same one he blocked from view. She felt like she had asked enough already, but she stared at it, her mind working though what had happened on her own.

He looked over at her, seeing her staring intently, and reached over for his hoodie, staying silent, dreading that she would say something. He slid the hoodie on, it was quite cold but that didn't bother him.

Holow just watched, a woman of actions, not words. Even then, her actions where timid and tended to be more subtle then obvious and loud. She was just that way. Subtle. Except for when something caught her eye.

Shaun stared out of the window for a second, brushing his hair back over his head with his fingers, and took a quiet, deep breath in, before turning around with a small, slightly fake smile.

Holow gave a small sincere smile back, not being able to give anything more. He didn't ask about her problems, she didn't ask about his. It was a unspoken rule that neither of them had tried to break so far.

Shaun started walking past her, "Be right back." He half whispered, half choked.

He walked over to the counter again and spoke to the man, after about a minute walking back with a chocolate, icey drink with whipped cream on the top. He slid his leather jacket onto the back of the chair and took a quiet seat down, looking quite content with his purchase.

((What did she see? :o ))

Holow watched him leave and come back a few minutes later with a drink, sitting in his seat. In the one minute he was gone, she had constructed a whispered argument with herself over the fact that she was staring at him. Even when she took a glace, that small patch of red skin on his wrist was still imprinted in her mind.

Shaun untied his shoelaces, and slid off his converse, revealing a pair of multicoloured socks, and slid his knees up to his chest and took another sip of his drink, before resting his chin on his knees and looking over at Holow.

Holow was looking out the window intently now, her gaze traveling over the view she had of the sky that was dumping all it's tears in one violent rain storm. She sighed softly, knowing she was never going to be able to get home without either exposing herself, or getting one hundred percent totally soaked to the point where she had hypothermia.

Shaun smiled a little, seeing she was deep in thought about something.

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" He asked, quietly.

Holow nearly jumped out of her chair, as she had forgotten he was there. She blushed a bit, a light rosy shade coming over her cheeks. "The rain." She said.

He smiled as he looked out the window, his hands starting to shiver a little.

"I love the rain.." He spoke warmly and softly.

Holow nodded. "Usually I do to, but that is because I can stay inside and away from it. Now I have to wait it out." She said.

Shaun tilted his head a little, almost memorized by the view, suddenly jumping a little, seeming to awaken him from that state. He felt the shiver start moving up his arms.

"I could call Chase, come pick us up?" He pondered, "Unless you want to stay here?" He chuckled.

Holow blushed, looking at her feet. "I am fine with staying here. I don't want to burden you even more then I have the past day." She said, looking at the grey sky that was seeming a little less grey now.

"You're no burden at all." Shaun chuckled, "It's been nice, not moping around the apartment all day..I've enjoyed hangin' out with you." His smile broadened a little.

Holow smiled. "That would be the first time I have ever "Hung out" I guess then." She said, letting out a small and gentle laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back