• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Support group rp

Holow sighed, seeing him walk away. Now she was alone. She scuffed her feet along the floor, until it started pouring. She dashed towards the center, looking around as she shook off her head.

"Smooch smooch?" Nick's friend laughed, "What, are you allergic to kissing sounds?" Nick smiled. If he was gonna say 'bite me'. It'd cause a war.

Shaun pushed at Nick's friend back to one of the walls and slid his forearm up against his throat, putting a little pressure on but not enough to stop his breathing.

"You don't want to f*****g go there." He hissed, staring intensely into his eyes.

Nick took a picture and ran up to Shaun and pushed him away. His friend laughed and punched Shaun in the face, making Shaun fall.

Holow walked down the stairs, just to stare at the two of them, Shaun lying on the floor. She glared at Nick and hurried towards him.

Nick showed the picture of Shaun pushing Nick's friend against the wall, Shaun's arm on his friends throat, blocking air passageway through his friends neck.

Shaun slid backwards a way, closing his eyes and breathing in and out for a few seconds.

Don't do it..don't get up...He isn't worth it.. He thought to himself, over and over. Don't do it..don't

"Nope." He said out loud, standing back up and walking over to Nick's friend, shoving Nick out of the way.

Shaun threw his hand at the guys throat, pushing him backwards and applying alot more force now, and punched him in stomach just below the ribcage, then slamming his knee into the side of his face as he fell to his knees.

"What the fuck!" Nick punched Shaun hard in the back, throwing him to the floor and kicking him. "Leave him alone." Nick spat and helped his friend from the wall.

Shaun lay on the ground, smiling as he licked a drop of blood from his ripped lip.

"I warned you not to go there, didn't I?" He chuckled, holding his stomach as he crawled to his knees, struggling to breath a little, having the wind knocked out of him.

His eyes were fixed on Nick and his friend, seeing nothing but black in his mind.

Nick's friend grabbed a chair and threw it at Shaun, Nick standing back for then. "I'll only attack if you attack the ones I care for." Nick spit again. "But I'd shut up and stop. Kevin here goes to far expenses."

Shaun whipped his arm up to block his face from the chair that ended up slamming into him, luckily not in his face. He stood up, still smiling a slightly sick smile, and pushed his fingers through his hair, getting his fringe out of his eyes.

"Come on then!" He yelled, "I'm not afraid of you! Why the f**k should I back down, huh?!"

Kevin was far stronger than Shaun and ran at him, pushing him into the wall and grabbing his hair, twisting it hardly so his scalp was sore. Kevin then rammed his fist into Shaun's stomach and grinned sheepishly. "You're choice." Kevin murmured.

Shaun couldn't do much whilst he was pushed up against the wall, he never depended on his strength when he fought though, he was a bit of a dirty fighter. And even though he was in an immense amount of pain, he still smiled at the guy pinning him down.

"Oh baby..you know just how I like it." He chuckled, raising his hand and whipping his finger forward into the guy's eye, not hard enough to do any real damage though.

The guy took a step back and let go of Shaun's hair, giving him a chance to jump out of the line of this guy's rather painful fire.

Clarity saw the fight happened an looked away. The sight of blood mde her sick but she didn't pass out usually. Though right now she felt like she might.

Haley glared at the boys "you need to stop or someone will get severely injured." She had her eye on both guys so they wouldn't catch her by surprise if they attacked each other again

Shaun's smile faded as he looked over to the girl that was stopping his fun, and stared back over at the guy he was fighting. He pushed his hair back again and chuckled to himself, his fists still clenched by his sides.

Clarity frowned wondering how the girl thought that simple words could stop the guys from fighting. That wasn't how life worked, fighting ended when someone gave up or walked off.

Haley walked I front of him and pushed him back "stop means stop" she glanced back at the guy behind her, but soon looked back at Shaun "no more fighting"

Clarity sighed as the counselor walked in "Boys! Ten minutes after this session and we'll discuss what's going on here. Everyone take their seats"

Kevin gave the woman the eye of 'Back away or you will die'. He laughed as he dragged Nick out of the counseling. They bursted out laughing as they left. "He's so fucking weak.." Kevin winked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back