• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Spacestruck - Futuristic Space RP (Open)

Zero walked inside the alien base, freezing any aliens co came across him, then shattering them. He went in search of a hostage and found one. He put his knife against the alien's neck and asked where the main system of controlling the station was. He got the answer, killed the alien, and went to the room. The alien had told the truth, and Zero put some explosives on the system, then ran back to his ship. When he got back to his ship, and flew off, he detonated the explosives, blowing up the space station, and returned back to his home in New Everest.

The assassin took what looked like a digital PDA it was really small, but with a pull from both opposite corners it embiggened to a book soze, but thin like a pice of paper. She started typing something onto it. Then she closed it and put it back.

Ignoring everything around her, Saphira skipped in, somehow balancing a platter perfectly in the large motions. "I got drinks!" She grinned, holding the platter with many glasses clattering upon it up proudly. "I did my best, so no complaining!"

JustCallMeAimee said:
"Kill you?" She asked and then laughed quietly rolling her eyes, "you're not worth tarnishing my reputation, little mal'chik (boy)" Ana shook her head and rolled her eyes, "why would I give you the privilege of death?" She asked.

"Without ZOOM it would be a privilege to die! That Yoda knockoff @Gabrygabra97 might have taken away my addictions but I want ZOOM! I want it NOW! I love IT! So just kill me if you don't want me to have it! For God's sake KILL ME!"

Matt foamed at the mouth like an animal with rabies. Nothing would stop him from having his drugs. He no longer thought about anything but ZOOM...

@

NekoQueen49 said:
Ignoring everything around her, Saphira skipped in, somehow balancing a platter perfectly in the large motions. "I got drinks!" She grinned, holding the platter with many glasses clattering upon it up proudly. "I did my best, so no complaining!"
...Not even the drinks Saphira had just brought for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
RP Marshall]"Without ZOOM it would be a privilege to die! That Yoda knockoff @Gabrygabra97 might have taken away my addictions but I want ZOOM! I want it NOW! I [B]love[/B] IT! So just kill me if you don't want me to have it! For God's sake KILL ME!" Matt foamed at the mouth like an animal with rabies. Nothing would stop him from having his drugs. He no longer thought about anything but ZOOM... [RIGHT]@ [/RIGHT] ...Not even the drinks Saphira had just brought for them. [RIGHT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33816-the-black-rainbow/ said:
@The Black Rainbow[/URL][/RIGHT]
She sighed harshly out of her nose and narrowed her eyes at the man before head butting him harshly, the collision of her skull against his was like a slapping or cracking noise. AMA then dropped him, "you will have neither"

JustCallMeAimee said:
She sighed harshly out of her nose and narrowed her eyes at the man before head butting him harshly, the collision of her skull against his was like a slapping or cracking noise. AMA then dropped him, "you will have neither"

"Damn you!" Matt said as blood dripped from his swelling face, creating a red pool below him.

The assassin took a swift glance at saphira, and would keep observing her. Staring into her eyes, she started to walk really slowly, taking a step after another. *step... *step... *step... *stepp... She stopped right in front of her... she kept staring into her eyes... she looked at her from above.. she then put a hand in her pocket again, taking another red candy, then she crouched a bit, to get to the same height as the girl was, then she gently handed her over the red candy...

The assassin heared the cracking sound of the nose of the poor pilot getting broken, but she kept staring at saphira, she seemedvery intrested in her.

With a blink, Saphira opened up her hand to see a red ball similar to the one she had seen before. Looking back up to the nameless woman, Saphira smiled brightly. "Thank you!" She said gratefully. "Would you like a drink?" Saphira continued to ask, lowering the platter to offer the woman one.

@The Black Rainbow

The assassin glanced at the drinks, then back again at saphira. She then proceeded onto tapping on her own armor, on the right part, above the tits but below the neck, there was a number printed on the suit, it was 163. The assassin then would proceed onto pointing at saphira.

My ship keeps pounding out the same message:

Help. Damaged Ship. Immobile. Need assistance. Help.

I check my battery life. Holding at 4%. If I go into sleep mode, my signal will still broadcast, but I can't respond. If I shut down, I will automatically restart, but that means my signal will be lost. If I don't choose either of those, my battery will run out within 15 minutes. I think to myself, might as well hold out a little longer. I decide to wait until I reach 1% power.

Matt Lorre spat out more blood as he muttered curses under his breath. His swollen face was flaring with red hot pulses of pain. They would pay! Once he had his ZOOM, he would have the power to achieve his revenge. They wouldn't be able to hurt him anymore. With the ZOOM's effects, he could dodge every blow they'd swing at him. He would pay them back for all the pain they caused him! 163 @Gabrygabra97 would be marooned on a uninhabited planet. And the best for last... the Russian! She would bleed, beg even! With her face battered and bruised just like Matt's. Saphira @NekoQueen49 won't be touched. She was the only one who was nice to him. Matt would leave her alone. Freddy too.

The bleeding young man chuckled gleefully as he plotted his vengeance. What a great time he would have!

{Have to go}

Jack Rosenthal

Jack walked up to Matt and said "Listen to me. You think you're a hotshot, right? Let me tell you something. You're just a kid who takes illegal, enhancing, alien drugs and then calls himself a badass. You try to be cool, but you aren't. Try achieving all what ZOOM gives... yourself. If you want to kick someone's ass you don't need a shitty alien street-drug for 5 credits." looking at him with a slightly annoyed face. Who did he think he was? He just jumed on their ship during an important operation, thinking that he can just hop along like that.

@RP Marshall

Jack sighed and looked at the Assassin. @The Black Rainbow "Don't give him any ZOOM. He'll learn to live without it." he said, then he looked at the group and said "Prepare your butts, we're going towards the target. I'll scout ahead and mark any enemy positions." with still an annoyed voice after Matt's prayers towards the Assassin. He walked out, then towards the jungles of the Island and towards the Alien Base on it.

@NekoQueen49 @JustCallMeAimee @Safety Hammer

Kalo cut his broadcast. Might as well preserve what energy he has to think about life. Then his radar blips. He runs a quick diagnostic check. His radar is in perfect working condition. There it goes again. Now he can't be hallucinating. And whoever heard of a robot hallucinating. He sends out the message again, on all frequencies, aiming for whatever was on the radar. Please answer, he prays.

Kalo's radio got something. He listened to the channel. Nobody was talking on it, so he started by saying, "Hello? Can you hear me? My name is Kalo Valden, and I am adrift in a derelict spacecraft. I need assistance, power is low, I have five minutes left. Please help!" Then he pauses to see if a response comes through.

Jack Rosenthal

Jack heard the message and responded "Copy that. I am sending you the coordinates of my ship. We are on a beach, feel free to crashland in the water, we'll pull you out." with a calm, slightly militaristic tone. As he said, so did it happen. He used his suit to transpond a message through towards the Ship. It had the exact coordinates of their ship, that was standing on the beach of the island. He walked back towards the beach, not spotting the Assassin yet.... @The Black Rainbow

@Weston Da Wookie

"Copy that." Then Kalo paused. His ship was currently in a perfect low earth orbit. If he tried to wait for the ship to fall to the ground, it could take months, which was not going to happen. The only way he could do this... was to jump. If he jumped at the right time and angle, he could re-enter the atmosphere at a good velocity, and once he reached 20 thousand feet he could open his parachute. But he would have to time this to the milisecond. With the half percent of power he had left, the only way he could make it all the way down would be to turn off everything but his life support, parachute control, and video screens. That would mean he would have to calculate when to jump and the angle... without a calculator. He quickly ran it through the calculator, saw when, where, and at what angle to jump, and started moving.

10 seconds.

He was in position, powering off everything but those core components.

5 seconds.

He readied himself for the jump.

He jumped, propelling himself toward the planet. He drifted through space, not getting the nausea of a normal human. He began entering the atmosphere, spinning himself with a jerk of his arms to lessen the friction. He counted down the feet. 50 thousand. 40 thousand. He got ready to deploy his parachute. 30 thousand. 20 thousand. He realized that he would be too high for them to find him in time. His battery would die before he touched the water. 10 thousand. 5 thousand. 4 thousand. 3 thousand. 2 thousand. 1 thousand. Now! He deployed the parachute, feeling the immense strain on his body. He was going to hit the water to fast. He had a quarter percent of power left. He used a quick burst of his jets to slow him down more. 100 feet above sea level. There was a small island in sight. He saw a person on the beach. Thank whoever was in charge of the universe. Kalo hit the water pretty hard, but none of his systems were damaged. He had natural flotation devices throughout his suit, and so he floated, shutting down except for his vitals. And he waited. @Birdsie

During all of this, Edgar was simply sitting in his room, playing around with Freddy. "So, how did you get out of Onnet, little buddy?" The cyborg inquired, as he picked up the little being. "I mean, your race is one of the smartest in the universe. You must have some stories." Edgar dug around in his duffle bag, eventually pulling out one of many blue boxes, opening it up, and handing Freddy one of the cakes inside. "Are you hungry little guy?"

@RP Marshall

[QUOTE="Weston Da Wookie]"Copy that." Then Kalo paused. His ship was currently in a perfect low earth orbit. If he tried to wait for the ship to fall to the ground, it could take months, which was not going to happen. The only way he could do this... was to jump. If he jumped at the right time and angle, he could re-enter the atmosphere at a good velocity, and once he reached 20 thousand feet he could open his parachute. But he would have to time this to the milisecond. With the half percent of power he had left, the only way he could make it all the way down would be to turn off everything but his life support, parachute control, and video screens. That would mean he would have to calculate when to jump and the angle... without a calculator. He quickly ran it through the calculator, saw when, where, and at what angle to jump, and started moving.
10 seconds.

He was in position, powering off everything but those core components.

5 seconds.

He readied himself for the jump.

He jumped, propelling himself toward the planet. He drifted through space, not getting the nausea of a normal human. He began entering the atmosphere, spinning himself with a jerk of his arms to lessen the friction. He counted down the feet. 50 thousand. 40 thousand. He got ready to deploy his parachute. 30 thousand. 20 thousand. He realized that he would be too high for them to find him in time. His battery would die before he touched the water. 10 thousand. 5 thousand. 4 thousand. 3 thousand. 2 thousand. 1 thousand. Now! He deployed the parachute, feeling the immense strain on his body. He was going to hit the water to fast. He had a quarter percent of power left. He used a quick burst of his jets to slow him down more. 100 feet above sea level. There was a small island in sight. He saw a person on the beach. Thank whoever was in charge of the universe. Kalo hit the water pretty hard, but none of his systems were damaged. He had natural flotation devices throughout his suit, and so he floated, shutting down except for his vitals. And he waited.

[/QUOTE]
Jack Rosenthal

Jack walked up to Kalo and saw him, then said "Heya. Didn't need my help after all, huh? Jack Rosenthal, pleased to meet ya." he said, looking at the newcomer. He aimed his pistol at him, then said "So, are you a friendly, or an enemy?" with a curious voice. He scanned the weird, alien-looking person and glared at him.

Jack Rosenthal

- That Bounty Hunter Guy

3dbbb9b19c0bd7df06d8e8e3f76cc89969e665fd_hq.jpg

[QUOTE="Weston Da Wookie]
OOC
By the way, I'm practically dead in the water. Literally. About a mile or so off shore? Help? xD

[/QUOTE]
OOC
Had no idea... Well, I'll just wait for more people to react then :P It said you shut down, except for Vitals... so that's what you meant xD

Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal
Jack walked up to Kalo and saw him, then said "Heya. Didn't need my help after all, huh? Jack Rosenthal, pleased to meet ya." he said, looking at the newcomer. He aimed his pistol at him, then said "So, are you a friendly, or an enemy?" with a curious voice. He scanned the weird, alien-looking person and glared at him.

Jack Rosenthal

- That Bounty Hunter Guy

3dbbb9b19c0bd7df06d8e8e3f76cc89969e665fd_hq.jpg
(Is it bad that I saw that in the way Borderlands introduces characters?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back