• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Spacestruck - Futuristic Space RP (Open)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Is it bad that I saw that in the way Borderlands introduces characters?)

[/QUOTE]
OOC
That's what I was going for.

The assassin wasn't trying to hide from jack, she just simply followed him in curiosity. She followed him taking gentle steps.. she was always very quiet in both movement and speech, for some unknown reason. While they were on the sand, she started to gather some gorgeus shells. The shells were of various colors and shapes, ranging from a bronze color, to a wierdly gate black and white textured ones.

6a01157163c51e970c0120a7ef2537970b-pi

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
OOC
Are we at a space port? Because if we are, I would like to do MY intro.

[/QUOTE]
OOC
We're at a beach, of an island, full of alien scum... including their base

Once ghatered a good amount of shells, she put them in one of her pockets. Then, she runned and jumped into the whater, she started to swim, she was pretty fast. She swimmed in the direction of the robot. Once she got to him, she grabbed him with one hand by his collar and swam with him onto the shore, once she got him out of the whater and onto the sand, she runned towards the ship, to get something...

Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal
Jack walked up to Matt and said "Listen to me. You think you're a hotshot, right? Let me tell you something. You're just a kid who takes illegal, enhancing, alien drugs and then calls himself a badass. You try to be cool, but you aren't. Try achieving all what ZOOM gives... yourself. If you want to kick someone's ass you don't need a shitty alien street-drug for 5 credits." looking at him with a slightly annoyed face. Who did he think he was? He just jumed on their ship during an important operation, thinking that he can just hop along like that.

@RP Marshall

Jack sighed and looked at the Assassin. @The Black Rainbow "Don't give him any ZOOM. He'll learn to live without it." he said, then he looked at the group and said "Prepare your butts, we're going towards the target. I'll scout ahead and mark any enemy positions." with still an annoyed voice after Matt's prayers towards the Assassin. He walked out, then towards the jungles of the Island and towards the Alien Base on it.

@NekoQueen49 @JustCallMeAimee @Safety Hammer
@Birdsie[/URL] , she started to follow him, intrested in where he was going.
JustCallMeAimee said:

Ana grunted and dropped the drug addict

@RP Marshall at the sound of running inside the ship. Turning she followed the noise and found the assassin, "what is it you are looking for?" She asked the fellow assassin.
A dark hatred filled Matt's throbbing mind. Jack, 163 and Anastasia had all left him to suffer alone. The battered young man could hear his heart beating inside of his skull. The sound slowly pounded in his ear drums.

*Thump thump! Thump thump*

Matt staggered up from the cold floor of the spacecraft, wobbling on his frail feet as he spat more blood from his lips.

'You want me to beat someone's ass without drugs, Jack?' Matt said in his aching head. 'Alright! You're FIRST!'

The angry young man suddenly reeled, sending him plunging forward. Whacking his wounded face on the hard floor tiling, Matt lost all sense of consciousness...

Seeing the poor man on the floor, Saphira decided it was time to set down the drinks. No one seemed to be very interested in them anyway. Instead, she picked Matt off of the floor with surprising strength and took him to set him on a bed. He was begging and pleading for ZOOM but it was so bad for him. She could see it. Were the others rough with him? Saphira could see several marks where he was injured. Or maybe he hurt himself in his desperation. Why would he want something that brought him so much pain? Maybe if he was talked to, understood. After all, Saphira did really want to understand why he would want ZOOM.

Laying him down gently, she went to get some gel to soothe the irritation. Dabbing some gently, she waited for him to wake.

@RP Marshall

The assassin rushed in the storage room, and took an defibrillator with her. She was hoping, that striking the robot with it, it would bring a bit of enegry to his sistems. On her way out, she saw saphira searching for something, so she went up to her, and started following her around.

NekoQueen49 said:
Seeing the poor man on the floor, Saphira decided it was time to set down the drinks. No one seemed to be very interested in them anyway. Instead, she picked Matt off of the floor with surprising strength and took him to set him on a bed. He was begging and pleading for ZOOM but it was so bad for him. She could see it. Were the others rough with him? Saphira could see several marks where he was injured. Or maybe he hurt himself in his desperation. Why would he want something that brought him so much pain? Maybe if he was talked to, understood. After all, Saphira did really want to understand why he would want ZOOM.
Laying him down gently, she went to get some gel to soothe the irritation. Dabbing some gently, she waited for him to wake.

@RP Marshall
*Cough*

Matt jolted up from the bed. The smell of the gel had awoken him while it stung his swollen face. The swelling began to vanish as he looked at the 16 year old.

"What the hell is that awful smell?" Matt, with a gruff voice, asked Saphira.

[QUOTE="The Black Rainbow]The assassin rushed in the storage room, and took an defibrillator with her. She was hoping, that striking the robot with it, it would bring a bit of enegry to his sistems. On her way out, she saw saphira searching for something, so she went up to her, and started following her around.

[/QUOTE]
The young man had not yet noticed 163 behind the girl.

NekoQueen49 said:
"Ah, sorry," Saphira smiled kindly. "That's just the medicine. How are you feeling?"
@RP Marshall
Matt rolled his eyes at the girl and said sarcastically, "We'll, I got the crap kicked out of me. Other than that, it's all good. The best damn day of my life in fact!"

Not recognizing the sarcasm, Saphira looked happy. "Really?" Still, she found it a little hard to believe but, maybe he was learning to live without ZOOM? "That's great!" She grinned cheerfully. "I'm glad that you experienced something so great."

@RP Marshall

NekoQueen49 said:
Not recognizing the sarcasm, Saphira looked happy. "Really?" Still, she found it a little hard to believe but, maybe he was learning to live without ZOOM? "That's great!" She grinned cheerfully. "I'm glad that you experienced something so great."
@RP Marshall
Matt slapped his forehead in frustration then quickly regretted doing so when he felt a sharp pain from his still healing wound.

NekoQueen49 said:
"Oh! Be careful!" Saphira said. She reached up to take his arm and applied some more gel to his forehead. "It'll take a little while to fully heal."
@RP Marshall
Matt gently moved her tender hand away from his face, "I'm fine! Please don't worry about me, Saphira."

The dizzy young man lifted his weary body up from the bed. Matt then noticed the assassin, 163, was in the room with them.

Glaring at the silent assassin, Matt called out to Saphira, "There are others who should be worrying."

Matt left the room, giving 163 one last menacing look. The young man needed to be alone. He had a plan. But first he needed to become stronger. He needed to learn how to fight.

{Sorry! Have to go. Be back in 7+ hours}

Saphira watched him leave with a concerned expression. He said but... Matt was the one who was the most discerning. She heaved a sigh before quickly disguising he sadness with another smile. "Hey, 163," Saphira greeted, trying to put the addict out of her mind. There was nothing she could do for him right now when he wanted to be alone.

@The Black Rainbow

The assassin was about to take the pen but midway, she stopped, she stared at the pen with her hand midway to take it for a good copule of seconds, before retreating her arm and lowering her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back