• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Spacestruck - Futuristic Space RP (Open)

OOC
Sorry for being gone so long. Had to run some errands. This is embarrassing. I'm actually about to move, so I have to help pack things. Will get on here when I have time. Kalo is now inside the ship and plugged into an outlet, but non-responsive.

The assassin shook her head, then she tilted it up exited, and grabbed the pen and the paper, starting to draw something extremly fast, but with extreme precision.

The final result was the following

zloUUtw.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Weston Da Wookie]
OOC
Sorry for being gone so long. Had to run some errands. This is embarrassing. I'm actually about to move, so I have to help pack things. Will get on here when I have time. Kalo is now inside the ship and plugged into an outlet, but non-responsive.

[/QUOTE]
(Trust me, I understand on that point)

Saphira took it, amazed with her work. She could hardly believe it wasn't done by a machine, but a person. "Wow," she breathed in amazement. "So you don't or do like him?" Saphira asked after a pause as her question had been about the food she didn't like and so didn't know what the picture had meant.

@The Black Rainbow

NekoQueen49 said:
Saphira laughed at that. "He's okay. He's a good friend so you know you can rely on him. It's Edgar I'm a little iffy about."
@The Black Rainbow
[QUOTE="The Black Rainbow]The assassin shook her head, then she raised her hand and did a 50% 50% like gesture.

[/QUOTE]
(I got busy, mind if I jump back in here? Or...)

[QUOTE="The Black Rainbow]( Nah dont worry, do waherver u wanna do :3 )

[/QUOTE]
(Thank you kindly)

Anastasia once again stood on the door way like a tall, almost glooming, shadow. The woman watched them, her bright green eye flicking between the two as they engaged in conversation. The foggy eye seemed to follow with an idleness.

JustCallMeAimee said:
(Thank you kindly)
Anastasia once again stood on the door way like a tall, almost glooming, shadow. The woman watched them, her bright green eye flicking between the two as they engaged in conversation. The foggy eye seemed to follow with an idleness.

NekoQueen49 said:
Looking up, Saphira caught a glimpse of another figure. Anastasia, she found. "Oh, hi!" Saphira chirped happily. "How are you, Ana?"
@JustCallMeAimee
Jack Rosenthal

"I must apologize, because I am about to inform you that your drawing lessons and conversations are about to end." with a jokey tone, as he walked into the room, he turned around, pointing his finger at the exit of the ship. "We have an alien base to infiltrate, destroy and steal critical war data from. Unless you prefer just sitting here, drinking these" as he took one of Saphira's drinks in his hand, then putting it back onto it's place, he continued talking "while our whole race is being obliterated, a city by city." with a 'You're guilty' type of tone.

@The Black Rainbow

--System Diagnostics Check--

All Systems are Nominal.

Welcome Back, Kalo Valden.

Kalo sat up with a start. He whipped around, trying to find out where he was. Then it all hit him. His derelict ship, the reentry, the landing in the ocean... They must have rescued him and taken him back to their ship. But... who were they? He swung himself off the bed and staggered to the door. His joints were a bit corroded by too much direct radiation exposure in space. Kalo stuck his head out of the door.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

Alone in one of the ships rooms, Matt was attempting his third pushup. His brow was sweating profusely as he gasped for air. This was going to take a lot of work. How was he going to be strong enough to beat Jack @Birdsie and Anastasia @JustCallMeAimee . He might as well just give up and steal the ZOOM from 163 @The Black Rainbow .

"NO!" Matt said to himself.

He would not let the drug help him in his revenge. The young man wanted to do it himself without any help to show Jack a real badass. Matt lifted his weary body up and rolled his shoulders a few times. He made fists and hummed the 'Rocky' theme song. He imagined Jack and Anastasia's smug faces on the wall. Gritting his teeth, Matt, with all his might, slammed his fist on the reinforced walls. Pain shot up from his fist all the way into his elbow. Clasping his stinging hand, Matt yelped out loud.

"Idiot!" He said at his stupidity.

What he needed was training but how could he find a teacher. Where do you learn fist fighting?

"The Internet!" Matt thought.

With renewed vigor, the young man went throughout the ship looking for a computer.

Finally locating a computer, Matt entered Room 3. Beside a medical cabinet, there was an expensive looking PC that Matt quickly switched on. A startup jiggle played as a artificial female voice greeted Matt.

"Hello-Jack-Rosenthal @Birdsie . It-is-nice-to-see-you-again. If-this-is-not-Jack-please-say-'sign-in-as-guest'-now!"

"Sign in as guest," Matt said with a snarky smile.

He remembered hearing of these PCs. The young man had always wanted one but after he was fired from 'Future Flight Tech' there was no money for him to buy one.

"Welcome-guest! I-am-a-holographic-computer. What-would-you-like-me-to-do-for-you?"

"Can you pleasure me?" Matt said with a chuckle.

"Commencing-pleasure-mode. Please-remove-clothing."

"Hey! I was just joking!" Matt said in alarm.

What kind of sick things was Jack doing with this damn machine?

"Ending-pleasure-mode."

"GOOD! Find self defense videos."

"Finding-self-defense-videos... Self-defense-videos-found."

Looking through the holograms circling around him, Matt swiped at a video. The computer rendered a hologram of a fighting instructor.

"Yo, weaklings! Are you tried of having the shit kick out of you by bullies?"

"Yes," Matt said feebly.

"Do you feel like a useless failure because you get your teeth punched in on a daily basis? Of course you are! You're watching this video, you spineless sap!"

"Fast forward to the damn workout!" Matt yelled at the computer.

The hologram sped up for a moment then continued at its normal speed.

The instructor, with his hands up, said. "Now, first thing this to learn how to dodge."

The hologram swung at Matt as he attempted to keep away from the punches. Every time the young man was hit by the instructor, an ear piercing alarm sounded throughout the room annoying Matt. Matt was uncoordinated and felt like an idiot dodging the holograms attacks.

"I should have just stolen the ZOOM!" Matt complained as he took his first steps to become a badass.

The assassin heard the robotized voice of the virtual intructor teaching matt how to defend himself. She got intrested and started walking over, where the sound came from. It came from room 3, when an allarm sound started to ring. She decided to enter the room.

She started looking at matt, and how he sayed that he just had to steal the ZOOM. She decided to lean at the wall inside the room. She had a foot against the wall, then she raised her shoulders, put the hand forward, with all the points of the fingers of the left hand pointing at matt and then at the computer. Then she shook her head in a "why?" Motion witch was impossibile to not understand.

@Birdsie[/URL] . It-is-nice-to-see-you-again. If-this-is-not-Jack-please-say-'sign-in-as-guest'-now!"

"Sign in as guest," Matt said with a snarky smile.

He remembered hearing of these PCs. The young man had always wanted one but after he was fired from 'Future Flight Tech' there was no money for him to buy one.

"Welcome-guest! I-am-a-holographic-computer. What-would-you-like-me-to-do-for-you?"

"Can you pleasure me?" Matt said with a chuckle.

"Commencing-pleasure-mode. Please-remove-clothing."

"Hey! I was just joking!" Matt said in alarm.

What kind of sick things was Jack doing with this damn machine?

"Ending-pleasure-mode."

"GOOD! Find self defense videos."

"Finding-self-defense-videos... Self-defense-videos-found."

Looking through the holograms circling around him, Matt swiped at a video. The computer rendered a hologram of a fighting instructor.

"Yo, weaklings! Are you tried of having the shit kick out of you by bullies?"

"Yes," Matt said feebly.

"Do you feel like a useless failure because you get your teeth punched in on a daily basis? Of course you are! You're watching this video, you spineless sap!"

"Fast forward to the damn workout!" Matt yelled at the computer.

The hologram sped up for a moment then continued at its normal speed.

The instructor, with his hands up, said. "Now, first thing this to learn how to dodge."

The hologram swung at Matt as he attempted to keep away from the punches. Every time the young man was hit by the instructor, an ear piercing alarm sounded throughout the room annoying Matt. Matt was uncoordinated and felt like an idiot dodging the holograms attacks.

"I should have just stolen the ZOOM!" Matt complained as he took his first steps to become a badass.
Jack Rosenthal

Due to the whole ship being plugged up to Jack's suit, he received messages on his suit, about a guest. "Give me their voice." he said to his suit, then he heard the voice of Matt saying "Sign in as guest," as Jack proceeded to listen to the whole conversation, laughing a little. He used the Suit to connect to the ship's computer. He took on a serious face and cleaned his throat.

His face appeared on it and said "Matt. You won't learn how to fight from a computer. If you want to kick my ass, only I can show you how to do it. You won't beat the most dangerous bounty hunter in the sector by training with a fake computer program." through the screen, to Matt. He chuckled and then looked straight at Matt, waiting for his response.

Kalo scans the ship, and sees that it is a Bauda Class Specter. Looking at the equipment in the room, he could guess that he was in the workshop. A few people were moving around but hadn't noticed him. He said louder, "Hello? Where am I? Is anyone there?"

[QUOTE="The Black Rainbow]The assassin heard the robotized voice of the virtual intructor teaching matt how to defend himself. She got intrested and started walking over, where the sound came from. It came from room 3, when an allarm sound started to ring. She decided to enter the room.
She started looking at matt, and how he sayed that he just had to steal the ZOOM. She decided to lean at the wall inside the room. She had a foot against the wall, then she raised her shoulders, put the hand forward, with all the points of the fingers of the left hand pointing at matt and then at the computer. Then she shook her head in a "why?" Motion witch was impossibile to not understand.

[/QUOTE]
Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal
Due to the whole ship being plugged up to Jack's suit, he received messages on his suit, about a guest. "Give me their voice." he said to his suit, then he heard the voice of Matt saying "Sign in as guest," as Jack proceeded to listen to the whole conversation, laughing a little. He used the Suit to connect to the ship's computer. He took on a serious face and cleaned his throat.

His face appeared on it and said "Matt. You won't learn how to fight from a computer. If you want to kick my ass, only I can show you how to do it. You won't beat the most dangerous bounty hunter in the sector by training with a fake computer program." through the screen, to Matt. He chuckled and then looked straight at Matt, waiting for his response.
"Is there any privacy on this goddamn ship!" Matt yelled seeing Jack's face popping up from the holographic computer. When he did noticed 163 shaking her head in a condescending manner, he grunted in rage.

The young man looked back at Jack and angrily said, "I don't need help from pricks!"

Matt took a swing at the hologram as hard as he could. So hard, in fact, that his fist smacked the computer monitor, causing electrical sparks to fly around the room. If the vexed man hadn't been so weak, he might have busted the computer to bits.

"Oh hell!" Matt said hoping Jack wouldn't know what he had done to his expensive PC.

[QUOTE="RP Marshall]
"Is there any privacy on this goddamn ship!" Matt yelled seeing Jack's face popping up from the holographic computer. When he did noticed 163 shaking her head in a condescending manner, he grunted in rage.
The young man looked back at Jack and angrily said, "I don't need help from pricks!"

Matt took a swing at the hologram as hard as he could. So hard, in fact, that his fist smacked the computer monitor, causing electrical sparks to fly around the room. If the vexed man hadn't been so weak, he might have busted the computer to bits.

"Oh hell!" Matt said hoping Jack wouldn't know what he had done to his expensive PC.

[/QUOTE]
Jack Rosenthal

Jack lost connection with the monitor. He growled in rage and connected to the ship's comms system "You're fucking payin- You know what? No. My treat. I'm rich after all, but you need a lesson of humility." he walked into the ship, then into Matt's room. "You think you can just come along, into my ship. Puke on my floor. Shit in my toilet. Destroy my computer, then you say you want to beat me up?"

Jack took off his mask, dropping it to the ground. He looked at Matt and said "Put 'em up, son." as he rose his fists, in a defensive manner. He was not planning to actually hurt Matt. He just wanted to play around with him.

Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal
Jack lost connection with the monitor. He growled in rage and connected to the ship's comms system "You're fucking payin- You know what? No. My treat. I'm rich after all, but you need a lesson of humility." he walked into the ship, then into Matt's room. "You think you can just come along, into my ship. Puke on my floor. Shit in my toilet. Destroy my computer, then you say you want to beat me up?"

Jack took off his mask, dropping it to the ground. He looked at Matt and said "Put 'em up, son." as he rose his fists, in a defensive manner. He was not planning to actually hurt Matt. He just wanted to play around with him.
Matt had all he could take with Jack. He didn't care how may of Jack's things he broke. It was time for some payback. Channelling all the pent up anger he had for Jack, 163 @The Black Rainbow and Anastasia @JustCallMeAimee , Matt, looking like a child with a temper tantrum, hurtled his fist, attempting to knock Jack's teeth out.

@The Black Rainbow[/URL] and Anastasia @JustCallMeAimee , Matt, looking like a child with a temper tantrum, hurtled his fist, attempting to knock Jack's teeth out.
Jack Rosenthal

Jack caught his hand, then looked at him, quickly saying "That's all you've got? I want to see you try in the future." with a neutral, careless voice, as he began crushing it with his own hand, clenching it tightly. Then as an attempt at counter-attack, he tried to punch Matt back. If he suceeded in the punch, he would let go of Matt and walk away, taking his mask back on.

Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal
Jack caught his hand, then looked at him, quickly saying "That's all you've got? I want to see you try." with a neutral, careless voice, as he began crushing it with his own hand, clenching it tightly. Then as an attempt at counter-attack, he tried to punch Matt back.
"Ow, ow, ow!" Matt yelped as his hand was being crunched by the superior foe. Trying to counter-attack Jack's counter-attack, the weak man twisted his backside away from Jack's incoming blow. With Jack still clenching at the young man's fist, Matt went for the enemies junk!

*Clank*

Matt's fingers turned into jello as he realized Jack was wearing a steel groin cup protector for this type of emergency.

"God!" Matt screamed in pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back