• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Spacestruck - Futuristic Space RP (Open)

Jack Rosenthal

Jack smiled, then said "Alright. We have the data. Let's blow this place up." with a joyful smile, one that fits a mercenary. It was hardly visible due to his mask, however you could still sense happiness in his tone. He lightly threw a small explosive charge towards the computer, then another one inside some room, then another one in the middle. He looked at the rest of the group and said "Let's get the hell outta here." as he walked out of the facility, the same way they came in. Practically no one was guarding this place, all of the guards were dead. He continued walking towards the ship, but then looked at the facility mid-way, admiring... soon this all wouldn't be here. He waited for the rest, with the detonator already clenched in his right hand.

@Safety Hammer @NekoQueen49 @The Black Rainbow @Weston Da Wookie @JustCallMeAimee

I see the mercenary placing charges and getting ready to blow them. "Wait! There's somebody in here! We have to help them!" I walk into the room, trying to break apart the strange red ribbon-like things. I can't make out the full details of the person yet, but I can tell he, she, or it is humanoid.

*Pawool slowly opened his eyes, someone had found him. His eyes were glowing so brightly. He tilted his head at the person. He noticed his power was in effect. Trying his best to tuck in his fingers, he just made it worse and the ground shook very violently*

"We have to do something. Hey, Jack was it? Help me get these ribbons off. Be careful, the ground is unstable." I start removing the bonds from the boys wrists. Then I notice his horns. "What... what are you?"

[QUOTE="Weston Da Wookie]"We have to do something. Hey, Jack was it? Help me get these ribbons off. Be careful, the ground is unstable." I start removing the bonds from the boys wrists. Then I notice his horns. "What... what are you?"

[/QUOTE]
Jack Rosenthal

"Don't touch them." he responded, looking at the two. "They might be a part of his organism, he's a hybrid, possibly modified." he added. He sighed and walked up to the two, he waved his hand around "Hey! Can you hear me?" to Pawool.

*Pawool looked at the person who was waving his hands around* "yes....i can" *He tilted his head like an animal, his tail whipping around excitedly*

(I'm back and Jesus Christ my alerts are gone for a few

Days and you all make the holy bible.... So anyone explain the story right now?)

well....my character caused an earthquake because of his power...now Jack and...forgot his name xD are gonna get him out...maybe :P The earthquake is bad and is still in effect ))

(ok well what planet are we on? What significance, I don't know any of these characters xD )

Jordan

I fly around bored in my captains cabin, I look on a bounty board and post my file for hire. Low price than what I usually charge but work has been slow..

@anyonereally

Users who are viewing this thread

Back