• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Spacestruck - Futuristic Space RP (Open)

[QUOTE="RP Marshall]
"Ow, ow, ow!" Matt yelped as his hand was being crunched by the superior foe. Trying to counter-attack Jack's counter-attack, the weak man twisted his backside away from Jack's incoming blow. With Jack still clenching at the young man's fist, Matt went for the enemies junk!
*Clank*

Matt's fingers turned into jello as he realized Jack was wearing a steel groin cup protector for this type of emergency.

"God!" Matt screamed in pain.

[/QUOTE]
Jack Rosenthal

"I just realized. I already am teaching you how to fight. That was lesson number one... humility. Don't fight your superiors, or you'll lose. I learned that when fighting a Necrofriggian patrol group. Seriously, these guys are relentless." with a sassy voice at the end. Then he said "Anyway, pack up your shit. Once we hit Augustgrad again, you're good to go. Probably to some refugee camp for all I know. If you feel like fixing your hand, there's medkits in the storage room." he added. Then Jack walked out of the room, towards the storage room. He activated a small repair drone, similar model to the cleaning one from before, however this one had 6 metal spider legs and could climb vertical surfaces. Instead of cleaning tools it had a welder and a few repair tools built in it. He turned it on and said "Fix the computer in Room A-04." as the Bot walked towards it's destination. Jack once again left the ship, to walk towards the alien base. He hoped they wouldn't make him endure more bullshit.

OOC
Funfact: Necrofriggians are goin' to be a race that joins Giygas, later. Their leader will be having a really nice chat with Jack, something that Matt might enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal
"I just realized. I already am teaching you how to fight. That was lesson number one... humility. Don't fight your superiors, or you'll lose. I learned that when fighting a Necrofriggian patrol group. Seriously, these guys are relentless." with a sassy voice at the end. Then he said "Anyway, pack up your shit. Once we hit Augustgrad again, you're good to go. Probably to some refugee camp for all I know. If you feel like fixing your hand, there's medkits in the storage room." he added. Then Jack walked out of the room, towards the storage room. He activated a small repair drone, similar model to the cleaning one from before, however this one had 6 metal spider legs and could climb vertical surfaces. Instead of cleaning tools it had a welder and a few repair tools built in it. He turned it on and said "Fix the computer in Room A-04." as the Bot walked towards it's destination. Jack once again left the ship, to walk towards the alien base. He hoped they wouldn't make him endure more bullshit.

OOC
Funfact: Necrofriggians are goin' to be a race that joins Giygas, later. Their leader will be having a really nice chat with Jack, something that Matt might enjoy.
Matt, now on the ground, held his sprained hand as Jack left him on the ship. The weak man had lost yet again to these jerks. How was he ever going to learn to beat them? In shame, the young man left the computer, being fixed by the robots, and went towards the storage room in obedience . Matt bent his head down to hide the fact that his eyes were filling up with tears as he applied healing gel, inside a medkit, to his blistering wound.

The assassin followed matt to the storage room, then when he was fixing his hand, she came up from the back, getting her hands on his shoulers, then, she spinned him around gently. Seeing his face in tears, she tilted her head a bit to the right, and wiped off his tears with a finger. Then she would proceed onto putting that hand on the shoulder again. She then gave him a very gentle shook in a manner to say : Don't cry..

@Birdsie[/URL] ! I want- I want..."
Matt had another crying fit, even worst than before. He knew the only one to blame was himself for making bad choices. Could he ever be free from them?

"Everything is my fault... I'm such a loser!"
Edgar hearing the sobbing from the other room, picked up Freddy and ran towards the sound. "Matt? Are you okay?" The cyborg said as he walked towards the young man. He looked over at Jack and 163 with a look of anger and seriousness. "Both of you. OUT!" Edgar pointed at the doorway, as he let Freddy weeble wobble over to Matt and rub against his leg.

@The Black Rainbow[/URL] @Birdsie
[/RIGHT]
Ana watched,her expression was hard and showed no sympathy, but that doesn't mean she didn't feel it. "Matt..." She said straightening, and walking into the room. "I have some advice for you, yes?" Glancing around the room Anastasia sighed, "where I was brought up the taught us that if we believed we could do it then we could." She looked at him dead on, "If you believe it then you can once again be free of this drug and be a credit to your parents."

@The Black Rainbow[/URL] @Birdsie
[/RIGHT]
Edgar gave Mat a hug and rubbed his back. "Hey, you are part of the crew. So that means that I am going to be here for you, even if you don't want me to." The cyborg broke the hug and looked the young man in the eyes. "Now, I want you to tell me why you are feeling like this, and I am going to listen."

Jack Rosenthal

Jack was going through the Forest. He found himself on top of a hill... he saw the base, he used the zoom option in his suit and marked a few enemies. Then used the Radio to call everyone "22 Hostiles spotted ahead. Relaying coordinates and moving in." and he did as he said. Several enemies could be picked up on radars and all sorts of technology that the people were carrying. There were several Starmen and Grunts guarding the entrance, nothing too out of order. He looked around, seeing a lot of ships and shuttles there... a weird place for a base. There had to be a different reason than just having a troop garrison in here. "Too much security..." Jack said, as he slid down a hill, closer to the base.

@Safety Hammer @The Black Rainbow @JustCallMeAimee @NekoQueen49 @RP Marshall

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"And what happened when you did that to Jack?" Edgar said, crossing his arms. "If you are going to be fighting anyone that is either armored or in the military, they'll have a cup. Try again."

[/QUOTE]
Matt scratch his head in frustration. When he was attacked by a drug dealer for not paying for the drugs, the balls were his go to spot for knocking the jerk out.

"The damn face then! How should I even know?!" Matt said in annoyance.

[QUOTE="RP Marshall]Matt scratch his head in frustration. When he was attacked by a drug dealer for not paying for the drugs, the balls were his go to spot for knocking the jerk out.
"The damn face then! How should I even know?!" Matt said in annoyance.

[/QUOTE]
"The face is the first place everyone punches, so that means people will be expecting it." Edgar said, with a bit of frustration. He needed to train this kid, but he couldn't be too rough on him, or else he might just burst into tears. "Try again. Get mad. Be irrational. Be creative."

The assassin raised her shoulders, then she made a gesture that said 'Watch this...'

Then she cloaked again.. dissapearing.

After what seems to be 30 seconds, the assassin breached the defenses, now she was at the main gate, which was closed. She de-cloaked, waiting for Jack to spot her.

Now alone, Matt put down Freddy and, from memory, mimicked Jack's attack style. The young man was determined to learn. He had finally found his drive and he was not going to loose it. Matt swung wildly but wholeheartedly.

"I'll beat you Jack @Birdsie . The Russian @JustCallMeAimee too! It swear it!"

Freddy looked at the young man in curiosity.

{have to go. Back 7 + hours}

{Music montage}

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="The Black Rainbow]The assassin raised her shoulders, then she made a gesture that said 'Watch this...'
Then she cloaked again.. dissapearing.

After what seems to be 30 seconds, the assassin breached the defenses, now she was at the main gate, which was closed. She de-cloaked, waiting for Jack to spot her.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="RP Marshall]Now alone, Matt put down Freddy and, from memory, mimicked Jack's attack style. The young man was determined to learn. He had finally found his drive and he was not going to loose it. Matt swung wildly but wholeheartedly.
"I'll beat you Jack. The Russian too! It swear it!"

{have to go. Back 7 + hours}

{Music montage}

[media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
Jack Rosenthal

Jack shrugged when she did that, then continued to shoot alien scum, due to being bored of waiting and not really wanting to play stupid games and other immature things in the middle of a mission. His suit picked up her as a biotic on the scanner, he looked in her direction, but when he was about to pull the trigger, he recognized her, but had to hide again, due to enemy fire. Thus he was unable to watch whatever she wanted to perform... he had a different idea. He threw a grenade onto the Starmen, blowing them all up. He looked out again, zooming in with his suit. He began staring at the Assassin and what she was about to do. "Whacha got there, mute g-... What's that?" he looked at the side of the suit's HUD, seeing an information bar pop up.

You have 1 message from:

• [REDACTED] (Current Contractor)

The message flashed with a blue light, becoming brighter and letting out an audible, but short 'Beep'. He smirked at it and pressed 'Open' as a lot of information was revealed to him... his pupils grew and he slowly walked out of cover towards the Assassin. He used the radio, to communicate with everyone again "Guys, change of plans. We're not blowing this place up, we have to secure it."

@Gabrygabra97

Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal
Jack shrugged when she did that, then continued to shoot alien scum, due to being bored of waiting and not really wanting to play stupid games and other immature things in the middle of a mission. His suit picked up her as a biotic on the scanner, he looked in her direction, but when he was about to pull the trigger, he recognized her, but had to hide again, due to enemy fire. Thus he was unable to watch whatever she wanted to perform... he had a different idea. He threw a grenade onto the Starmen, blowing them all up. He looked out again, zooming in with his suit. He began staring at the Assassin and what she was about to do. "Whacha got there, mute g-... What's that?" he looked at the side of the suit's HUD, seeing an information bar pop up.

You have 1 message from:

• [REDACTED] (Current Contractor)

The message flashed with a blue light, becoming brighter and letting out an audible, but short 'Beep'. He smirked at it and pressed 'Open' as a lot of information was revealed to him... his pupils grew and he slowly walked out of cover towards the Assassin. He used the radio, to communicate with everyone again "Guys, change of plans. We're not blowing this place up, we have to secure it."

@Gabrygabra97
Vanessa Rosenthal

A message arrives on your suit's HUD

You have 1 message from:

• Sweetie (Daughter)

"Hey daddy! How is your space adventure doing? Today a ugly alien bit me! : ("

Gabrygabra97 said:
Vanessa Rosenthal
A message arrives on your suit's HUD

You have 1 message from:

• Sweetie (Daughter)

"Hey daddy! How is your space adventure doing? Today a ugly alien bit me! : ("
Jack Rosenthal

He grunted in annoyance, another message?!?! "Can't they let me f-" he saw who the message is from, stopping to mutter. He looked and read through it. He looked at the sad face and became infuriated... but he took a relieved sigh after a second and wrote back...

'Im doing great sweetheart. That's horrible, are you okay? Please, don't write back right now, dad is on an important meeting. I will write in about an hour, or so.' he wrote, then thought to himself... Meeting? More like first encounter. As he chuckled out. Writing on his suit was not comfortable, as he literally did it with a small, holographic keyboard the size of one of his hands. Not to mention he could only use one hand to do so. He could always just use his EYES to write, by motioning them. But he turned off that option, as it was unintuitive and when you made a small mistake it was annoying.

He looked at the Assassin in the distance again. @The Black Rainbow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back