• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Spacestruck - Futuristic Space RP (Open)

RP Marshall]Matt Lorre puzzled face turned to Edgar's. "Is she with you?" He asked Edgar. "Because I know this person." [RIGHT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32535-safety-hammer/ said:
@Safety Hammer[/URL][/RIGHT]
"Nope." Edgar said, as he gave him a shrug. He then noticed at Freddy. "Hey! That's a Mr. Saturn! Where'd ya get that?! Those little things are rare nowadays."

She started to stare at the puppy, and then back again at the man, then she retreated her arm, and assumed a straigh up position. Now she was staring at the cyborg, looking at him with her head a bit tilted to the right. It seemed like nothing, but she was examining both of them.

[QUOTE="The Black Rainbow]She started to stare at the puppy, and then back again at the man, then she retreated her arm, and assumed a straigh up position. Now she was staring at the cyborg, looking at him with her head a bit tilted to the right. It seemed like nothing, but she was examining both of them.

[/QUOTE]
(Freddy isn't a puppy. He's this)

daily_paint_690__mr_saturn_by_cryptid_creations-d82cm9z.png

[QUOTE="The Black Rainbow]( One question is obvious, how does it reproduce? )

[/QUOTE]
(Asexually. Like single cell organisms)

@Birdsie[/URL] ."

[QUOTE="The Black Rainbow]She started to stare at the puppy, and then back again at the man, then she retreated her arm, and assumed a straigh up position. Now she was staring at the cyborg, looking at him with her head a bit tilted to the right. It seemed like nothing, but she was examining both of them.
Matt stared at the suited woman. He definitely had seen her before but he was not quite sure. The young man looked at the assassin's strange shoes.

"I haven't seen those things since I was fifteen," Matt said to the assassin, "Just before I was fired from 'Future Flight Tech' for drug use. Someone with those exact same shoes sold ZOOM to me."

The young man's body tensed in realization. He had bought the ZOOM he was fired for, from this assassin. Matt's face flashed red as his nostrils flared up.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="RP Marshall]Matt stared at the suited woman. He definitely had seen her before but he was not quite sure. The young man looked at the assassin's strange shoes.
"I haven't seen those things since I was fifteen," Matt said to the assassin, "Just before I was fired from 'Future Flight Tech' for drug use. Someone with those exact same shoes sold ZOOM to me."

The young man's body tensed in realization. He had bought the ZOOM he was fired for, from this assassin. Matt's face flashed red as his nostrils flared up.

[/QUOTE]
The assassin heared the heavy breathing of the man, and turned to him, seeing that he was angered by something. She was cautios about things, and prepared herself for an defence.

RP Marshall]"In the Crapper. I assumed it was Jack's [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31269-birdsie/ said:
@Birdsie[/URL] ."
Matt stared at the suited woman. He definitely had seen her before but he was not quite sure. The young man looked at the assassin's strange shoes.

Anastasia watched from a slight distance eyeing the angry young man like the other assassin did. She recognised this anger, it was the kind that caused irrational behaviour. Anastasia sighed quietly, "little boy, calm down."

@Safety Hammer[/URL]

sighing under her breath she watched him leave.

RP Marshall] [SIZE=14px]"In the Crapper. I assumed it was Jack's [/SIZE][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31269-birdsie/ said:
@Birdsie[/URL] ."

Jack Rosenthal

"That explains a lot." he walked up to them, then said "I thought that you were talking to your own dick in there. All the 'who's a cute little guy' stuff got me sick for a moment." with a slightly serious voice, then he stopped for a few seconds and giggled. He looked at Matt and said "What is this thing anyway? I mean, it's name. I know the race."

Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal
"That explains a lot." he walked up to them, then said "I thought that you were talking to your own dick in there. All the 'who's a cute little guy' stuff got me sick for a moment." with a slightly serious voice, then he stopped for a few seconds and giggled. He looked at Matt and said "What is this thing anyway? I mean, it's name. I know the race."
" I assumed it was yours, jackass! Get out of my way! I got shit to deal with Jack... Ass! Talk with Edgar @Safety Hammer ."

JustCallMeAimee said:

Anastasia watched from a slight distance eyeing the angry young man like the other assassin did. She recognised this anger, it was the kind that caused irrational behaviour. Anastasia sighed quietly, "little boy, calm down."

sighing under her breath she watched him leave.

Matt noticed Anastasia watching him as he led the woman to room 7. All he said to her was, "Don't start!"

[QUOTE="The Black Rainbow]The assassin followed the man, intrested by his intentions, but always cautios for an imminent attack.

[/QUOTE]
Closing the door Matt pointed an accusing finger at the woman and yelled, "It is you! I know it is. You're the mute prick who got me fired! Admit it?!"

RP Marshall]"i got shit to deal with Jack! Talk with Edgar [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32535-safety-hammer/ said:
@Safety Hammer[/URL] ."
Matt noticed Anastasia watching him as he led the woman to room 7. All he said to her was, "Don't start!"

Closing the door Matt pointed an accusing finger at the woman and yelled, "It is you! I know it is. You're the mute prick who got me fired! Admit it?!"
Jack Rosenthal

"And you're the prick who got himself into drugs. And I'm the prick who kills people so that a little girl can not kill in the future. We're all pricks." he said, after he pointed at the Assassin. It was clear she'd kill them by now, if she wanted to. He understood that her intentions were not aggresive in any way, so he was very chill about the situation, including his voice. He chuckled a little at Matt's words and added "You have a lot to learn about this world."

He looked back towards the island and said "We're going towards the base in 10 minutes."

The assassin kept watching the man, staing silent, she just tilted her head to the left. ( Like dogs do, yakkno? ) ( like this :
UNILAD-eX9LHV55438.jpg
)

Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal
"And you're the prick who got himself into drugs. And I'm the prick who kills people so that a little girl can not kill in the future. We're all pricks." he said, after he pointed at the Assassin. It was clear she'd kill them by now, if she wanted to. He understood that her intentions were not aggresive in any way, so he was very chill about the situation, including his voice. He chuckled a little at Matt's words and added "You have a lot to learn about this world."

He looked back towards the island and said "We're going towards the base in 10 minutes."
"If I hear his damn voice once more I'll fucking kill him!" Matt said to the assassin. "I can't wait to get off this ship!"

[QUOTE="The Black Rainbow]The assassin kept watching the man, staing silent, she just tilted her head to the left. ( Like dogs do, yakkno? ) ( like this :
UNILAD-eX9LHV55438.jpg
)

[/QUOTE]
"Always silent and stupid! Do you have some? Do you have-!"

Matt whispered the last word to her, "ZOOM?"

[QUOTE="RP Marshall]"If I hear his damn voice once more I'll fucking kill him!" Matt said to the assassin. "I can't wait to get off this ship!"
"Always silent and stupid! Do you have some? Do you have-!"

Matt whispered the last word to her, "ZOOM?"

[/QUOTE]
Jack Rosenthal

He looked at Matt and sighed, then said "You really want to get addicted all over again?" with a curious, almost inquisitive voice. "Well, waste your life all you like." he then added and walked outside once again. The sun was going to set in about half an hour from now. It was easy to tell by it's position. He looked around, at the sea. Then walked around, after a minute he returned onto the ship and walked inside, towards the storage room. He still had the EM Rifle and Grenades from 3 months ago. (Who was with us on Moonstruck will remember those :3) He decided that he might use those against Cameras, or the security in general. He took them with him.

The assassin tilted her head upright. She then put a hand in her pocket, and took a little red ball.

images

She then gave it to him. He didn't know it was a candy, so, she hoped the placebo effect would take place.

[QUOTE="The Black Rainbow]
The assassin tilted her head upright. She then put a hand in her pocket, and took a little red ball.
images

She then gave it to him. He didn't know it was a candy, so, she hoped the placebo effect would take place.

[/QUOTE]
"What the FUCK!? Don't try to con me! I've had the drug countless times after you sold the first one to me. I want it in vapor form! What the hell is this? Give me the DRUG you FILTH!"

Seeing the anger, filling the man from head to toe, an anger witch was driven by the drug addiction itself, carving, pleading for more.. She quicly raised her right hand and slapped the man with her backhand, sending him onto the ground. She then looked at him, and prepared for a defence.

tumblr_mjpheaavj51s725bno1_500.gif

[QUOTE="RP Marshall]"What the FUCK!? Don't try to con me! I've had the drug countless times after you sold the first one to me. I want it in vapor form! What the hell is this? Give me the DRUG you FILTH!"

[/QUOTE]

Ana inspected the locked door then her eyes narrowed as she could head him from within. Carefully she worked her way around the lock with a thin tube of nail and a grip she always kept handy, then pushed the door open. Her expression was cold and void of emotion, "you do not treat her like that" the half blind Russian said in monotone.

[QUOTE="The Black Rainbow]
Seeing the anger, filling the man from head to toe, an anger witch was driven by the drug addiction itself, carving, pleading for more.. She quicly raised her right hand and slapped the man with her backhand, sending him onto the ground. She then looked at him, and prepared for a defence.
tumblr_mjpheaavj51s725bno1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
she watched with a vague flicked of amusement before approaching the collapsed ex-druggy. Reaching down Anastasia griped the front of the man's shirt as she had before, this time however Shen she lifted him she made it so his toes hardly touched the ground. Before pressing him back against the door.

@The Black Rainbow[/URL] , he said "I don't know if you still sell drugs anymore but I know that once you've been in the narcotics business you never go anywhere without a few drugs stashed away. Please! For the love of God, just give me one canister! I beg you!"

Matt then spoke to Ana @JustCallMeAimee , "Would you mind terribly if you killed me after I get the ZOOM?"
"Kill you?" She asked and then laughed quietly rolling her eyes, "you're not worth tarnishing my reputation, little mal'chik (boy)" Ana shook her head and rolled her eyes, "why would I give you the privilege of death?" She asked.

The assassin crossed her arms. She was thinking about the option of selling him a bit of those, but she saw how miserable the man was in those conditions. But she had a bit of plan in mind to make him chease his habit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back