• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Spacestruck - Futuristic Space RP (Open)

Zero had finished his ship, and tested it, did repairs, got a permit, and took off in the ship. He started heading to an alien base he recently scanned.

Jordan

I take off in my ship, looking for a Job I sit in a living compartment seeing if there is anything in the bounty boards... I don't see much so I put postings on the bored for me and go back to the cockpit.

(Anyone can meet him In space, I'm trying my hardest with not knowing much of what's going on xD )

While on his way to the station, he saw a spaceship and decided to communicate. "This is Zero, requesting to board and chat. I have a job for someone who'd need it."

@Yappi

Jordan

I hear the transmission "sure" I get close and open the boarding tube of my ship "Docking ports are opened"

NekoQueen49 said:
Saphira noticed Anastasia leaning against the doorframe out of the corner of her eye. She turned to the woman and smiled brightly. "Would you like something to drink?" She asked, offering her a glass.
@JustCallMeAimee
Ana looked between the girl and the glass as if weighing up her options before slowly nodding. The heavily scared Russian moved to gently take the glass from her, "thank you,malyutka (little one)"

The assassin looked at ana, as she picked up the glass. She then straighet up her head, and uncrossed her arms, as if picking up the glass, was an unspoken peace theatry. She then started observing the male cyborg, studiyng him carefully.

NekoQueen49 said:
Saphira smiled again. "Anytime. Well, anytime that there's the stuff I can make it with. By the way, do you have any idea what's going on? There was a commotion earlier."
@JustCallMeAimee
"There's an intruder, an assassin." The older woman said, obviously knowing that the people in the room didn't know if her job.

Saphira widened her eyes, clearly surprised. "Out of everything, I didn't expect that! I thought that they were just rough housing or something. Why is the assassin here? Do you think that they need something to drink too? Maybe their ship got wrecked or something and hitched a ride... I wanna met 'em!"

@JustCallMeAimee @The Black Rainbow

NekoQueen49 said:
Saphira widened her eyes, clearly surprised. "Out of everything, I didn't expect that! I thought that they were just rough housing or something. Why is the assassin here? Do you think that they need something to drink too? Maybe their ship got wrecked or something and hitched a ride... I wanna met 'em!"
@JustCallMeAimee @The Black Rainbow

"That is not how assassins work..." She told the excited Saphira, "they're dangerous people." Ana's eyes flicked up in the direction of the hidden person, "ask her your self."

@The Black Rainbow

NekoQueen49 said:
The assassin cheered up upon hearing that the reason she could be on the ship was to take a drink! She liked the positivity in saphira's attiture. So she glanced at ana.

JustCallMeAimee said:
"That is not how assassins work..." She told the excited Saphira, "they're dangerous people." Ana's eyes flicked up in the direction of the hidden person, "ask her your self."

She was waiting for ana, to fully reveal her position, hoping she wound not do that. But in the end, she liked ana too, for how determined she was onto catching her.

Since the guy was taking too long, Zero got back on his ship and started flying to the station. He landed there a short while later and went outsi... Of course, the air was poisonous for humans. He put on a mask that covered his nose and mouth, then explored the outside.

@Gabrygabra97 @RP Marshall

Flareshield said:
Since the guy was taking too long, Zero got back on his ship and started flying to the station. He landed there a short while later and went outsi... Of course, the air was poisonous for humans. He put on a mask that covered his nose and mouth, then explored the outside.
@Gabrygabra97 @RP Marshall
Jordan

I was about to respond but he left, 3 hour explanations often put you to sleep. I decided to follow him to the station and landed. I put on my suit and go outside to the world looking for anyone that would take a job.

"Okay Freddy!" Matt said, jumping up from the coach and snatching the pink round creature in his arms. "Snack time's over. We need to have some real fun."

Matt and Freddy left the lounge and entered the holding cells (room 9). He put Freddy in one of the cages and proceed to put on an act.

"Alright Flight Tester Freddy!" Matt Lorre said trying to sound like a stereotypical general. "You are hereby demoted to Private Jackass Second Class for your insolent behavior in the line of duty! Don't you dare argue with me maggot! Here at Future Flight Tech we have a strict code of ethics. No pilot is to be intoxicated while flying a spacecraft. Now, now just because our program test the velocity spaceships to their limits, it does not give you the right to try and calm your nerves with illegal drugs. If you cannot handle the speeds of our vehicles then you should have never signed up with this company in the first place. And don't give me that bullshit about how your whole family were pilot aces back in their time and you wanted to follow in their footsteps. You may think you're hot stuff but to me you're worthless trash that needs to be taken to the scrapheap. What? You don't think you're worthless? Okay then, your just a loser!"

The young man suddenly frozen. His face drooped as he remembered that day when he was fired. Attempting to regain his composure, Matt Lorre continue like normal.

"Yes, a loser. A complete utter f- f- fa- failure..."

Matt's shoulders slumped over. He no longer thought his buffoonery was funny.

"You're a failure... You failed your parents. You are never going to changed. Even if you are not addicted to ZOOM anymore, what makes you think you can fly again. We have records... You'll never professionally fly again- I- I'll... see to that-"

Tears fell from the young man's eyes. He could not legally have a flying career anymore. Once they had a record, they would never forget or forgive. Even if he managed to surpass his previously impeccable flying skills, they would not let him come back. His flight career was over. Freddy moseyed over to Matt who now lay huddled on the floor. The creature gently nuzzled Matt's bent over head as he wept.

[QUOTE="RP Marshall]"Okay Freddy!" Matt said, jumping up from the coach and snatching the pink round creature in his arms. "Snack time's over. We need to have some real fun."
Matt and Freddy left the lounge and entered the holding cells (room 9). He put Freddy in one of the cages and proceed to put on an act.

"Alright Flight Tester Freddy!" Matt Lorre said trying to sound like a stereotypical general. "You are hereby demoted to Private Jackass Second Class for your insolent behavior in the line of duty! Don't you dare argue with me maggot! Here at Future Flight Tech we have a strict code of ethics. No pilot is to be intoxicated while flying a spacecraft. Now, now just because our program test the velocity spaceships to their limits, it does not give you the right to try and calm your nerves with illegal drugs. If you cannot handle the speeds of our vehicles then you should have never signed up with this company in the first place. And don't give me that bullshit about how your whole family were pilot aces back in their time and you wanted to follow in their footsteps. You may think you're hot stuff but to me you're worthless trash that needs to be taken to the scrapheap. What? You don't think you're worthless? Okay then, your just a loser!"

The young man suddenly frozen. His face drooped as he remembered that day when he was fired. Attempting to regain his composure, Matt Lorre continue like normal.

"Yes, a loser. A complete utter f- f- fa- failure..."

Matt's shoulders slumped over. He no longer thought his buffoonery was funny.

"You're a failure... You failed your parents. You are never going to changed. Even if you are not addicted to ZOOM anymore, what makes you think you can fly again. We have records... You'll never professionally fly again- I- I'll... see to that-"

Tears fell from the young man's eyes. He could not legally have a flying career anymore. Once they had a record, they would never forget or forgive. Even if he managed to surpass his previously impeccable flying skills, they would not let him come back. His flight career was over. Freddy moseyed over to Matt who now lay huddled on the floor. The creature gently nuzzled Matt's bent over head as he wept.

[/QUOTE]
Edgar heard the noise from the room and decided to investigate. As he walked in the room, he knocked on the door frame. "Hey, are you okay there?" The cyborg said as softly as he could. He wasn't usually good at comforting people, but he felt like the young pilot needed it.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Edgar heard the noise from the room and decided to investigate. As he walked in the room, he knocked on the door frame. "Hey, are you okay there?" The cyborg said as softly as he could. He wasn't usually good at comforting people, but he felt like the young pilot needed it.

[/QUOTE]
"Get out!" Matt yelled at Edgar. He was pissed off. Why did the cyborg have to see him in this state? The young man didn't want this jackass to belittle him again.

"I'm fine! Not like you care anyways. Look at youself, you think you're so tough with all your robotic gadgets and your skills. But being able to pick on a weakling doesn't make you better than me! If you're here to laugh at my sorrow then go ahead and get it over with. Just don't expect me to like it you son of a bitching bastard!"

Matt's crying fit worsened. He held Freddy in his arms for comfort.

The assassin decided not to de-cloack, as she wanted to explore a bit more. So, with a swift movement, she jumped at the celing, grabbed a tube and went flying past ana and saphira. She kept walking, exploring the ship a bit more.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="RP Marshall]"Get out!" Matt yelled at Edgar. He was pissed off. Why did the cyborg have to see him in this state? The young man didn't want this jackass to belittle him again.
"I'm fine! Not like you care anyways. Look at youself, you think you're so tough with all your robotic gadgets and your skills. But being able to pick on a weakling doesn't make you better than me! If you're here to laugh at my sorrow then go ahead and get it over with. Just don't expect me to like it you son of a bitching bastard!"

[/QUOTE]
Edgar simply sat next to Matt and patted him on the back. "Kid, do you think that I'm just some asshole who likes to pick on people like you? You are a part of this crew, and that means that I'm going to be looking out for you no matter what." Edgar took a deep breath. "I know what it's like to feel like a fuck up. I mean, when you look like this... well, let's just say that people aren't inclined to get to know you, you know?" Edgar smiled a sad smile. "I mean, you don't really think you are the only one that has been told that they are worthless, right? That they would be better off dead and suffering? I'm a fucking cyborg. People join entire churches to project their hate onto people like me. I can't tell you how many times I've been beaten up in an alley because my arms aren't made of flesh and bone. But if there is anything I've learned from their hate, it's that it doesn't matter what people said about you then. It's about how you are going to prove them wrong now."

Jack Rosenthal

Jack landed the ship on the beach of the island, then re-opened it. He used the comms to say "Attention people, we're getting out in a bit. We've arrived on the destination." he sat back, then took his stuff with him. He walked outside the ship and put on his helmet, then he looked at the sea, beginning to stare at it.

[QUOTE="RP Marshall]"Get out!" Matt yelled at Edgar. He was pissed off. Why did the cyborg have to see him in this state? The young man didn't want this jackass to belittle him again.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Edgar simply sat next to Matt and patted him on the back. "Kid, do you think that I'm just some asshole who likes to pick on people like you? You are a part of this crew, and that means that I'm going to be looking out for you no matter what." Edgar took a deep breath. "I know what it's like to feel like a fuck up. I mean, when you look like this... well, let's just say that people aren't inclined to get to know you, you know?" Edgar smiled a sad smile. "I mean, you don't really think you are the only one that has been told that they are worthless, right? That they would be better off dead and suffering? I'm a fucking cyborg. People join entire churches to project their hate onto people like me. I can't tell you how many times I've been beaten up in an alley because my arms aren't made of flesh and bone. But if there is anything I've learned from their hate, it's that it doesn't matter what people said about you then. It's about how you are going to prove them wrong now."

[/QUOTE]
The assassin saw the cyborg and the pilot having a little argue, and decided to watch. Afther a while, she de-cloacked. She was leaning on the other side of the room, on a wall, with one foot against the wall and crossed arms. After a copule of seconds, she standed up, and extended her left arm to the pilot. Offering him to stand up.

The assassin simply stared at him, she didn't talk. She didn't sayed a word. She was just staring at him, with her big, red, visor. And followed evry and each of his movements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back