• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Spacestruck - Futuristic Space RP (Open)

Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal
Jack was listening to the song, he didn't hear the grenade go off, however then he started feeling a weird smell in the air. He noticed tear-gas, he quickly put on his mask and turned on his scanner, he found a movement and empty space in one of the grenades, he quickly unholstered his revolver and shot in the direction of the Assassin, but due to her quick running he missed. He pressed a button on the cockpit, turning on the ventilation and causing the smoke to be sucked away.

@Gabrygabra97 @JustCallMeAimee @RP Marshall @Safety Hammer
Ana writhed on the floor holding her eyes and trying to untangle her self from the covers. The surrounding area's of her eyes had turned a bright red and her good eye was a blood shot mess. Hissing after her follow assassin she got to her feet and sprinted after the girl, however her vision was blurred.

*COUGH COUGH!*

"What kind of ship are you running Jack?!" Matt yelled as he rubbed his burning eyes. Even with the smoke gone, the young man had know idea what was going on. Everyone was shooting weapons wildly and chasing assassins with cloaking devices.

(Sorry, I had to drive to my mom's for mothers day, have brunch for about 5 hours and then drive back. Could you catch me up?)

( Basically, they found me, in a try to escape, i activated one of my smoke granades filling the room with smoke, wich was tear gas, but jack activated the ventilation sistem. I am now on a run around the ship, and the other assassin is chasing me like 80% blinded. )

Hearing the commotion, Saphira jumped in surprise. She shrugged it off, assuming that the guys were just messing around and everything was fine, she went back to her search of the storage room. Saphira had no idea where it could be and she was kind of lost by then. It wasn't even that large of a ship. She was glad that none of the others saw her in such an embarrassing state of bewilderment.

While she was running, she took in her hands one of her flash granades pulling the trigger. She counted in her mind 1.2,3! And turned around trowing the flash onto the poor Ana, wich was alredy with a blurry vision. Upon doing so, she took her cloaking device again, activating it, and running off again, hiding somewere else.

[QUOTE="The Black Rainbow]While she was running, she took in her hands one of her flash granades pulling the trigger. She counted in her mind 1.2,3! And turned around trowing the flash onto the poor Ana, wich was alredy with a blurry vision. Upon doing so, she took her cloaking device again, activating it, and running off again, hiding somewere else.

[/QUOTE]
Being blind in one eye was already a disadvantage, and a blessing, for girl. Who could now see nothing. The tall Ana looked around frantically and tried to blink back the vision in one eye.

Jack Rosenthal

Jack ran after them, his black helmet slightly muzzling the flashbang, however he was blinded enough for the Assassin to escape. After blinking a few times, his vision returned, but she wasn't there... "We have to pull over." he said with a serious voice. He ran towards the cockpit, then he took control of the steering wheel and landed on an empty field below the ship. After the landing, he put the ship on lockdown, closing all ventilation exits.

NekoQueen49 said:
Hearing the commotion, Saphira jumped in surprise. She shrugged it off, assuming that the guys were just messing around and everything was fine, she went back to her search of the storage room. Saphira had no idea where it could be and she was kind of lost by then. It wasn't even that large of a ship. She was glad that none of the others saw her in such an embarrassing state of bewilderment.
"Need help finding the store room?" Edgar said, as he walked out of his room. The cyborg was oblivious to the fight. He simply thought that Jack was doing some stupid shit with Ana, and didn't care enough to see. "Don't be embarrassed. It's my fist time being on this ship too."

NekoQueen49 said:
Saphira glanced back over her shoulder at Edgar. She smiled at him. "That would be very helpful," Saphira said, humor clear in her voice.
@Safety Hammer
Edgar led her to a large sliding door and opened it up. "Here we go. What are you looking for? I'll help you find it."

Ana stumbled down the hall way her arms outstretched in front of her, her sight slowly returning how everything was dark shapes and blurred movement. She probably looked even more frightening than she normally would with the reddened skin around her eyes. Fumbling around Ana bumped her shoulder into Saphira as she passed her and Edgar.

@NekoQueen49 @Safety Hammer

If Ana had managed to get a closer look at the other female assassin she'd have realised that she had seen the girl before.

@The Black Rainbow

Last edited by a moderator:
NekoQueen49 said:
"I was going to make drinks for everyone," she chirped. "So basically, any alcoholic beverage?"
@Safety Hammer
Edgar looked around in the storage room of some booze, but only found a small bottle of vodka. "Hey, is this good? I mean, it's not a lot, but it's all I could find." Edgar stared at Saphira for a bit, before shaking his head and handed the bottle to her.

Saphira blinked at the feeling of being bumped on the shoulder. She turned to see who or what knocked into her but all she saw was the back of another woman. She recognized Anastasia's hair color. Saphira wondered whether she was alright but before the girl could call out to the other female, Edgar had caught her attention again. She took the offered bottle and frowned. "I think I could do something with it, but I'm not sure," she admitted.

@Safety Hammer

NekoQueen49 said:
Saphira blinked at the feeling of being bumped on the shoulder. She turned to see who or what knocked into her but all she saw was the back of another woman. She recognized Anastasia's hair color. Saphira wondered whether she was alright but before the girl could call out to the other female, Edgar had caught her attention again. She took the offered bottle and frowned. "I think I could do something with it, but I'm not sure," she admitted.
@Safety Hammer
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Edgar looked around in the storage room of some booze, but only found a small bottle of vodka. "Hey, is this good? I mean, it's not a lot, but it's all I could find." Edgar stared at Saphira for a bit, before shaking his head and handed the bottle to her.

[/QUOTE]
Listening to their conversation as she stumbled past the woman called over her shoulder, "be careful with that Vodka, it's not cheap. Make something worth the price." She vanished off down the hall way and to the kitchens.

NekoQueen49 said:
@Safety Hammer
"Hey, I can help you out with the drinks, if you'd like. Not to brag, but I'm pretty good with alcohol." Edgar said with a smile.

NekoQueen49 said:
Saphira chuckled. "Ah, but I lived practically all my life in a bar." Turning to Anastasia, she smiled. "Of course I will. I learned from the best. Don't underestimate me in this regard."
@Safety Hammer @JustCallMeAimee
"And I'm an alcoholic." Edgar said with a smile, as he led the bartender into the kitchen. "What are you thinking about making?" The cyborg looked through the cupboards. He then pulled out a lemon, before grabbing a knife and cutting it into thin slices.

Zero walked out of his cave atop "New Everest". He jumped off the side of the mountain, and started his quick decent down to the earth. He finally decided it was time to put out the parachute at about half of a mile above the ground, stumbling once he reached his destination. Freezing a lake, then sitting in the middle of it, Zero relaxed on the ground away from his workshop atop New Everest. "It was humanity's fault for the quick resource depletion on old Earth. Mabey that's why that race of aliens hate us so much. Us humans are going to go through too many resources over the short period of time. Well, might as well go to the town and get the resources I need for the next few months."

After Zero got to the town, he started selling his weapons to other traders, guards, and future fighters for money. After this, he went to the store and bought all of the materials necessary, including food, crafting materials, and other every day housewares. He started his way back to the mountain after he got everything he needed.

"How about a simple martini?" Edgar said, as he pulled out a bottle of vermouth and some ice. "I like mine shaken, not stirred."

Jack Rosenthal

Jack walked around the ship, inspecting the different rooms onboard. Then in boredom he returned to the cockpit, sitting down next to the panel. He sighed and looked at the dark, metal walls of the room. It was rather tight, with a comfortable pilot seat in the front and several, metal others just behind it, for co-pilots. The room was lightened, by one, weak lamp in the middle of the ceiling. Jack looked at the photo of his daughter and smiled, he realized he'd have to come see her soon, or at least go home to ressuply. Either way, he'd meet his daughter pretty soon. He chuckled a little and used a zoom option on the computer of the ship. He could see their destination far, far away. Then he used the communications panel and said "We're landing in t-minus 10 minutes." then sat back, his hands behind his head and legs crossing each other in a cocky, almost arrogant pose, as if he didn't fear someone coming up from behind and stabbing him. If there happened to be an enemy onboard, his position was just asking 'come and stab me in the back, I dare you' but he didn't seem to care very much.

@Gabrygabra97 @RP Marshall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back