• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

[QUOTE="Andrea Logan]Elvira smiled. "Is that a bad thing?", she asked. She frowned. One of her shadow wolves were connected with Echo's shadow. So she knew what Echo was thinking. She then smirked and snapped her fingers. Suddenly all of the trees and plants started to wither and die. "Now let's begin."

[/QUOTE]
Echo panicked. "N-no! T-the plants..." She kicked her way off of the shadow wolf, and ran over to the first plant she saw. It was withering, they all were. "C-change them back!" She panicked, tears flooding her eyes. "I-I wont fight you! I-ill do what you say-- j-just change them back!"

Elvira frowned. She could tell Yura had feelings for Echo. She turned to Echo. "Even if you don't fight me, you'll die." Elvira walked over to Yura and snapped. Two Shadow Wolves appeared and pinned his arms down. Elvira turned to one of her human followers and said, "Bring Litsy." The man nodded and ran off into the woods. A minute later he came back holding a chain. The chain was connected to the collar of a green gorgon. The gorgon had a black cloth over her eyes and every so often hissed. Elvira took the chain and held the gorgon over Yura. "Now little Echo. Watch as this boy turns into stone."

Echo panicked, running in front of yura, trying to sheild him. "I-i wont let you!" She screamed, tears running down her face.

Yura vanished! It was a clone! Yura appeared behind Elvira. "I now that would be cheating, freezing someone before the battle even started..." He said. He slashed her hard in the back with his sword arm.

She screamed and turned into a shadows. She then appeared behind Echo. "Please one tiny sword won't defeat me." The gorgon tore off its blindfold and looked around. Elvira covered her eyes and pointed toward Echo. Suddenly everyone heard, "Elvira that is enough!" A ice path ran out of the kingdom and to the gorgon. The gorgon was frozen solid. Elvira frowned. "Great. I was planning on getting Reaper before her.", Elvira said. The White Wolf Queen ran out of the castle. She went to Echo and asked, "Are you alright?"

Elvira frowned and clapped. A dozen of Shadow Wolves appeared from the ground.

Echo nodded, wiping tears off of her face and pushing her hair back. She hugged the white wolf queen tightly.

The White Wolf Queen held onto Echo and glared at Elvira. Elvira smiled and said, "Long time no see Queen." The Queen stood up and brought Echo with her. She stood behind Yura and said, "Yura we need Rodwen, Jack, or Lady Byrd's sister to fight her. They have master swords." Elvira frowned. "Queen your the reason why Reaper is free now. Where is he?", Elvira asked.

Yura frowned. "Aww, I wanted to have some fun..." He sighed. "Guess I'll go. Good bye, fair maiden." He said to Echo. He disappeared into the shadows.

[QUOTE="Andrea Logan]The White Wolf Queen held onto Echo and glared at Elvira. Elvira smiled and said, "Long time no see Queen." The Queen stood up and brought Echo with her. She stood behind Yura and said, "Yura we need Rodwen, Jack, or Lady Byrd's sister to fight her. They have master swords." Elvira frowned. "Queen your the reason why Reaper is free now. Where is he?", Elvira asked.

[/QUOTE]

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura frowned. "Aww, I wanted to have some fun..." He sighed. "Guess I'll go. Good bye, fair maiden." He said to Echo. He disappeared into the shadows.
She laughed and smiled at him, looking back at the queen. "Can I join him, your majesty?"

((Oof are they near Isaac even? I'm not sure where anyone is, so idk how to react xD ))

(Oh my goodness! I forgot Issac is passed out on the ground!!!)

The Queen turned and yelled to Echo, "You might want to grab Issac first." She smiled and looked at Issac on the ground.

[QUOTE="Andrea Logan](Oh my goodness! I forgot Issac is passed out on the ground!!!)
The Queen turned and yelled to Echo, "You might want to grab Issac first." She smiled and looked at Issac on the ground.

[/QUOTE]
Echo laughed a bit, running over to Issac and gently shaking him.

Isaac pulled himself together "Echo?...hey there" he looked confused.

Issac furrowed his brow "O-oh right" he looked around, still looking a bit disoriented. He began following her

(Oh Rodwen is there too? I am so confused.)

The White Wolf Queen shouted toward Rodwen. "My Lady. I need your master sword ability if you don't mind."

Zendrin approached the group with what appeared to be a doll of a Light Elf. He was punching it repeatedly in the face. "Hey guys what did I miss?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back